Why is the Southern Hemisphere so shitty? There's literally nothing redeemable about the southern half of earth

Why is the Southern Hemisphere so shitty? There's literally nothing redeemable about the southern half of earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

projnam.xyz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#Countries_with_the_largest_Muslim_populations_.282010.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aussies and Kiwis.

Australians completely revolutionized the art of shitposting. That should be more than enough to redeem the southern hemisphere.

They're pretty good at rugby.

What's redeeming about the southern hemisphere?

Fawking Zyzz braw

we had this thread before - see how up north, eurasia connects in a sweet line for trade, spread of culture and inventions? Yeah, despite having the same "good climate" in the south, without any kind of silk route and stuff, the southern hemipshere never got "as good" and "as big" as the northern one.
Now, things may be different - true enough. Thing is, in europe those territories that weren't connected to rome, have still noticeable less gdp, than those which were. I think you get the gist.

water hemisphere = best hemisphere

you mean godlike

englands pretty good this year

aus and nz are based

The shittyness moves from the bottom and moves all the way.

Soon.png

some Sup Forums pics

The entire southern hemisphere, with the exception of Australia and New Zealand, is shit tier.

Yeah anrtactica is pretty comfy. Trully the whitest nation of them all.

Polititians might shit on ourselves on a daily basis, but at least sand niggers don't have any reason to bomb us. I hope this doesn't change any time soon.

The equator seems way too low.

Earth needs to pull it's fucking pants up.

That's fine you can keep all the jungle niggers and dune coons to yourself. Meanwhile I've got a beach to go lay on and a beer to crack open.

That actually make a lot of sense. Good post.

I dunno man Abormaoriville can be pretty shit tier as well. Don't even get me started on South Africa, they aren't even an honorable member of the Anglosphere imo.

>Implying Russia and Greenland aren't better than Antarctica for making your cold fantasies come true.

Yeah you're at least safe from terrorism I guess.

Russia and Greenland don't have a hidden Nazi base and a portal to the next dimension though

Ausfags and South African posters.
Also /namibia/ soon.
And the most whitest country on Earth, Argentina, don't forget that one.

>Safe from terrorism
>Implying brazil won't get fucked during the olympics

I have a question since I've been here on Sup Forums. Why do Sup Forums tend to say that Argentina is white? is it some kind of joke or meme? (I'm geniune on this, I'm trying to understand the codes people use here).

It's been really hot the last few days so I've been too lazy and sweaty to tidy up after myself maybe there's something to that on an international scale

Hello my white brother!

Falklands Islands are okay if you like sheep and killing argies.

>/Namibia/
>soon
Lol. They've been saying that forever. You're not seeing your money back.

Well, hello I guess, how are you?

Rhodesia and South Africa was pretty nice in 80's.

It's just a meme, no one here thinks your country is white.

South africa is a complicated place. English white South Africans are pretty much colonial Anglos. White Afrikaans South Africans are pretty much the Netherlands's only ethnic and cultural colonial descendants, and the situation with mixed race Afrikaans speaking people is similar to how things played out with mixed race people in south america. Also then you have the majority blacks who speak 11 different languages and the descendants of poo in the loos brought in in the 1800s.

But English saffers are definitely Anglos

can't wait for japan 2019

They're sort of white, although 56% of Argentines have at least 1 native ancestor.

This is gonna attract more Australian shitposters than smearing vegemite on some sunburned titties. I hope you know what you're doing.

Whats the whole /Namibia/ thing about?

>there are more poor people in the northern hemisphere
>more muslims
>more niggers
>more indians
>for some reason they think the southern hemisphere is shitty

Sup Forums's plan to migrate to Namibia and make it a white stronghold

lel, you got india on your side

>Incan peru
>Shitty
Pick one

The darker the skin, the dumber the people

Hahaha have they seen namibia? The southern part (the white/mixed race/san part) is fucking desert and the northern part is densely populated by all sorts of black tribes like Ovambos and Hereros, and as the climate gets wetter you get malaria mosquitoes.

Naw nigga.

t. South African with Namibian friends

That's right, I've been in contact with some argentine people. When Argentinians come to my state (Santa Catarina, which is mostly white) they look like american natives.

That haven't happened here in Brasil, there are a lot of mixed people in the north but you don't see natives, most where exterminated unlike spanish america.

They plan to move to the middle of the Kalahari Desert and make it livable. They also want to make it a racist, Orania type community.

projnam.xyz

Most natives in Brazil live in the west in the Amazon.

Rich Argentinians are white as fuck. I go to Club Med every year and there are ALWAYS Argentinian families there. All white, blue/green eyes, blonde hair, etc.

>There's literally nothing redeemable about the southern half of earth.

It's Muslim-free

Ohhh I see, well, at least we're safe from terrorism. That's a good thing anyway.

Yeah, but it is hard nowadays to know how much of people born here are from native descent, since much of those people died in the desert campaings.

Exactly. I don't see many of those people around. In fact, I've never had the chance to meet them. Goes on to show how history unfolded in our regions.

mhmm this unironically made me think

By the way, about that matter, was there any terrorism act in South America?

archive thread for your enjoyment

desu

>Indonesia
>a country of almost 2 hundred million muzzies
I don't think so, Tim.

Thanks

dammit

penguins

yes u sikcunt

I'm actually thinking of going to Japan for it - if I can get the money together. Always wanted to see Japan, and it's the perfect excuse.

Also, ignore my flag - I'm actually Irish. You Argies beat us fair and square last year.

It's an island, it doesn't count because the fuckers can't swim. Look at the Mediterranean.

Thanks doc

>Let's start a white, racist enclave.
>On a contient with 1 billion darkies.
>Who are constantly invading each other.
>And start genocidal wars over nothing.
>And have institutionalized theft.
>And all hate white people.
>Especially, rich white people.

Sup Forums confirmed for "dumber than africans"?

I'm not the same poster that you replied, but I saw the game and I can say that It was a really good match from both parties my friend, hope we get to see another one like that in the next cup.

Anyway, you said that you will live in Japan. How can one get the oportunity? do you need to meet some japanese standard to be a citizen?

Yes, a few in your country actually.

If you are determined to be valuable for work they will let you become a citizen, or I guess just marrying a Japanese person will do the truck.

>Russia and Greenland don't have a hidden Nazi base and a portal to the next dimension though

heh

>I can say that It was a really good match from both parties my friend
For me it just proved that Northern Hemisphere rugby needs a real shake-up if it wants to remain competitive. Both Japan and Argentina employed Southern Hemisphere playstyles and punched above their weight throughout the 2015 WC. Ireland were having a great tournament until we had to face a team playing with that style (we were missing some of our best players too, but I still don't think we would have won even if we had them on the field against Argentina).

Also, I didn't say I was gonna live in Japan - I just want to visit there for the duration of the 2019 World Cup.

tfw Flips are above the Southern Hemisphere

I dont condone that assimilation is more or less achievable now, especially compared to the past...

But all of you missed the boat. Minimum of 3, preferably 6+ years living here during your childhood would more or less make you qualified.

If you cant meet this criteria, dont bother coming here with the bloated hopes, dreams and goals.

And honestly, you are way better off without having the j-mindset ingrained into your thought process.

It's not terrorism if the violence is everyday life

honest question to argiebros here, you think that macri is the doom of argentina?

i am getting kinda of anxious about our future.

During apartheid the ANC committed numerous terror attacks. The only recent terror related things were a Muslim teenager being arrested two weeks ago for planning a terror attack, turns out he had a grenade in his possession. And boko haram threatened to attack us

We are ruled by the zionist since 1966

I thought Argentina was always in aperpetual state of near-doom?

He is on to something. There is picture evidence from Google Earth of something strange in Antarctica (possible Nazi base).

Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim majority country

1963 - 1966 was our last nationalist government

That's Bangledash.

Where can one apply to see if they are determined to be valuable? is there any method? I guess one should also know how to speak japanese at the very least.

I see what you are referering to here. Anyway, Ireland is one of the most known Rugby teams out there, so they will surely catch up to give the other teams a run for their money. It's just a matter of time.

Is it hard to live there? I read a lot of articles that said that japanese people constantly suffer from anxiety and depression and most consider suicide to be an alternative to living a poor lifestyle. Is it wrong? whats your take on the subject?

Nah, I don't think so. We would have been in a sinking boat if Scioli won the presidency. Just give Macri some more time to fix shit up.
I can tell you this, the K hunting that is taking place right now isn't a coincidence. Think of this as a leaking tank and the tank holds all the money of the country. The leaks are the money diverted to the corruption and illicit asociations. See where I'm getting at? you can't push more money inside a tank that has leakings if you don't fix the leaks first.
I'm not a blind suporter of this government, but I can tell you that they acknowledge most of the things they do and take responsability according to it (like the sudden rise in gas and electricity bills. They knew they fucked up and at the very least apologized).
Now, I might be completely wrong on this subject since politics aren't my main subject, but this is my unbiased view on this. Take it with a grain of salt though.

There is NZ, south of Argentina is nice too.

>Anyway, Ireland is one of the most known Rugby teams out there, so they will surely catch up to give the other teams a run for their money. It's just a matter of time.
I hope so. Either way, they'll be in the 2019 WC at least. Heading over to Japan with a load of other Irish fans should be good fun.

Is this /namibia/ circlejerk still a thing? I haven't seen much activity with regards to it in a long time

lol, the only guy that wanted to make argentina grow again, we make resing.

i sometimes think that we truly deserve what is happening to us.

Yeah. There was a thread yesterday. The guy just goes "We're almost there. You just have to donate a few more dollars and we'll be able to start it."

Does Namibia even have any resources or arable land? And should why should we assume that the natives will welcome us?

honestly, it's the heat. in summer i can understand why southern nations are unproductive compared to us. you really can't do shit in such heat. not only that, it is a nightmare to maintain high-tech equipment in high temperatures.

No, it's a giant desert.

i love your optimism man, i hope that your right.

i want to be proud of my nation, i just want to argentina to be great.

Yeah, i agree

Chile, NZ, Argentina, Straya

No, most of Namibia is an arid desert with virtually no rain. It would cost a shit ton of money to farm in those conditions. There's no ways in hell the Namibian government would allow for a segregated patch of land. This plan is practically and politically a mess.

My country's better than yours shit cunt

It will be. Give it just enough time. As soon as the penal code changes and shitty people get what they deserve, civil unrest will subside a lot and we will be on the right track again. Now, most people will disagree with me just because Macri doesn't seem like the best president out there, but you got to take into consideration all the shit that we have had in the last years and the state that the country was left in. Imagine you are trying to rebuild something out of the rubble with a lot of people judging you for every move you make. It is really hard to be someone with a political background like a president. Scioli would have suffered the same fate, although most of the corruption cases would have been left behind the curtain.

It's just a matter of time brother, we just have to wait and see what happens. And of course, we gotta work together in this. If we are against this government and try to take it down or stage a coup like some shitheads are planning, the only thing we will manage to do is doom our country.

The society is built on repression, and suicide is a way out. Its a public acknowledgement of cowardice and irresponsibility, but also serving as a public declaration of "shit was really tough, please forgive me."

Theres a zero sum game aspect to it because the group dynamic almost always includes exclusion and ostracizing of 2~5% of the group. The exclusion tactics are feminine, juvenile, and not noble in a western sense.

Every day is a struggle to not fuck up in some way. This really restricts you and makes life difficult.

>AMERICAN EDUCATION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_world#Countries_with_the_largest_Muslim_populations_.282010.29

this. and patagonia is full of former nazis and their kin

I have a question. For example, let's say that I go to Japan and marry/get a japanese girl pregnant. What would the repercussions be for this? tell me the pros or cons.

A little time ago, they found a hidden building that was possibly a nazi hiding place. It is something to think about.

>there are a lot of mixed people in the north but you don't see natives, most where exterminated unlike spanish america.
not true, people in north brazil are like half natives and many full natives are still alive. More than in any other country of both Americas.

why would you travel to japan - a country where you'd be a freak - in the first place. they would stare at you like you would stare at an albino. they are but 1 step above the dog eating gooks in korea/china.

they are some parts of the country with a lot german ascendency.