Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPC6328ulVM
youtube.com/watch?v=N_beJnlTeTk
dailymotion.com/video/x2iyj60
youtu.be/eQaaOZyKXMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pablo should have worn a glove.

He tried to kill himself after his main dog died

Probably shouldn't put your hand near a dog that's rolling its lips back t b h.

Why is he whispering to dogs is he tellin' em secrets or sumthin? tss

Hugo Chavez was in the wrong, what a faggot

That dog is probably dead by now.

The dog, they are the reddit animals. I don't like cats either they're also reddit

I like dogs

gb2r

TSST!

>Dog is a vicious stupid cunt that got it's ass beat and arguably did more damage then Caesar did.
>WOOOW CAESAR YOU KNOW DOGS DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER FUCKING RETARD HURTING AN INNOCENT DOG
dogfag logic everybody.

angery

youtube.com/watch?v=rPC6328ulVM

i dont trust dogs

Fuck this retarded piece of shit. If I ever see one of you fat fucks even looking at ANY animal the wrong way I'll slit your fucking throats right there and then and destroy your bloated piece of shit corpse, because I'm fucking stupid and I don't give a FUCK about jail

kek

>dogfag
this is your brain on toxoplasmosis catfags
youtube.com/watch?v=N_beJnlTeTk

Cesar. Nature runs this planet!

what do you think?

>cleo stop it or I'll make him kill you

Fuckin home run chip.

>relies on enforcing "pack mentality" between dogs and their owners, which has been largely discredited and deemed harmful to the dog's sense of security
>basically just bullies dogs until they make him look good on camera
>dog clearly shows signs of discomfort and bears teeth to let him know to back the fuck off
>he just comes at it making his mexican chicken clucking noises, dreaming about how great this scene will look when the dog relents
>finally runs across a dog who doesn't take his shit, gets bit
>physically assaults the dog because it refused to give him a muchos dineros buenos diaz scene to milk

Yeah. I fucking wonder.

>Be dog
>Do a good job taking care of fuckers trasspasing the territory of my masters.Bite faggots,niggers and mugglers.
>Master bring a fucking mexican to the house
>The smell of tacos hit me like a truck
>Wof
>The motherfucker starts poking me and saying me TSS TSS in my face
>Don't let me eat in peace
>He kneels, put his face in front of mine
>I cant take the taco smell anymore
>I swear to God if he fucking touch me
>He fucking touch me
>CHOMP
>This faggot start kicking me
>Master do nothing
>At least I make him bleed

What a puto

WOOF, WOOF, no me gusta Mexican man!

What is some essential dog whisperer kino

>which has been largely discredited and deemed harmful to the dog's sense of security
Lol betas who forget that dogs are animals.

Dogs are animals that humans have morphed into a tool.

Pretending like they're still wolves and that there hasn't been centuries of selective breeding to change their temperament and relationship towards humans is retarded and ends with you getting your hand chomped to pieces by an extremely docile breed.

Such a reddit tier comment

>Pretending like they're still wolves
Is bad but they still have a pack mentality

Not very alpha at all

dailymotion.com/video/x2iyj60

8:30 the problem right there

kek

They really do not, it has been suppressed to an extreme level. Especially in regards to humans.

In a lot of way, dogs' temperament has been frozen at a wolf pup level. They instinctively think of humans as providers, not as packmates, unless they have been brought up differently.

missed the part where he stands over the dog with his balls in the dogs face untill the dog actualy does give in

>relies on enforcing "pack mentality" between dogs and their owners, which has been largely discredited and deemed harmful to the dog's sense of security

citation needed

>basically just bullies dogs until they make him look good on camera
i can tell you;ve never had to train a dog

You liked suicide squad and have a pet turtle and/or lizard, we get it

I can't post links due to the spam filter, but literally just google it, senpai. There is a reason Cesar Milan is treated as a fucking joke in animal psychology.

Why do you think Cesar is the point person still pushing alpha training over reinforcement training?

god forbid anyone dismisses the serious academic field of animal psychology

post based doggos

>Point
Only

...what do you think dog training is?

even zoologists reject the concepts of pack mentality you fucking nigger

not a branch of psychology

I realize you want dogs to be just as special as you are but they are animals and always will be

I think the bite part was pretty much just bad timing, the dog was almost looking away and when he looked back the hand was close to his face so it got scared

Here one of my doggos

Me on the left

labs are so /comfy/

I literally just said humans created them as tools.

The point isn't to elevate dogs to some kind of specialness, it's to know how to properly communicate our wants/needs to the animal and be able to train them to do their jobs.

I don't know why you think figuring out how brains and temperaments work isn't a type of psychology because it's being applied to a lesser animal, but you do you I guess.

This.

Dogs are for people with emotional issues

>hurr we should try to reason with the dogs mind. their, although detectable only by my imagination, totally real complex emotional responses to our behavior because they just live to serve us
>I don't think they are not special tho

good one

>There are no emotional people on Sup Forums

lol

If you can train your dog then you're the alpha by default, something Milanfags don't understand

Those are some good doggos.

Yes they are

Hes half lab half golden retriever

Confirmed for not having dealt with any dog or animal ever.

Dude those fuckers dream. They dream shit. They can remeber shot up to years. Their mental capacity is that of a 3 year old human child.

It's stupid to elevate them to more than animals. But you have a serious misunderstanding about animal mental capabilities in general. These are not mere brainless beasts.

He should have taken a bat to that dog.

This site is so dumb if Sup Forums brought back caturday you'd call it newfag reddit shit.

>my dogs yelp, bark, chirp, and twitch in their sleep

Never fails to make me chuckle, tho I always wonder what they dream about. Probably chasing cats and banging lady dogs.

They mostly dream about you you dummy. Simply because you are the center of their life. You dream about everything you experience in general. Same goes for animals

>psychology

Take your glorified philosophy cult and shove it up your arse

>animal psychology

Thanks for the keks

>animal has problems solving skills of a 3-year old child
>that means animal has mental capacity of a 3-year old

Humanities trying to use reason are hilarious

Ceaser is in the wrong.

He's overly confrontational to make his show more exciting and dramatic.There are ways to discourage bad behavior and reward good that are both more effective and safer, and this is from someone who has had a dog with food and object protecting behavior.

Try explaining a child a task in a different language with different body parts. The problem is not the animal not beeing able to solve the task but understanding what the fuck you want from it.

Imagine you come into a room with 10 people and you have to fullfill a specific task without a clue whatsoever. Expect the people cheering when you do the right thing. This is not only hilarious but prove how important and difficult communication is

I hate dogs, they either slobber all over me or try to attack me; i once knocked out a neighbour's dog by lacing ham with diazepam to stop it barking ever 10 seconds.

how do you even fuck up a labrador so much that it bites people?

No you didn't

Rabbits hate this sound, too
It's more of a PSHHHT, though.

reminds them of spooky snek

>any breed with a shortened snout

99% of dog breeders need to be dragged into the street and shot

Ever since watching Dog Whisperer because of these threads, I've realised that a lot of people have not trained their dog properly.

I probably see about 50 dogs a day and maybe 5 max look like they are trained properly, not pulling on the lead, not flipping out trying to sniff any person that passes them.

I saw one woman walking two great danes and a border collie no leash, they just walked besides her when she stopped they stopped, she went they went. They weren't going nuts about anything else in the street. She had real mind control over them. I was impressed as fuck.

You can learn a lot from this guy, from even just watching the show.

A dog can't be in the wrong

dogs are the retards of the animal kingdom

pretty easily, ya don't give it any attention and dont train it

Hello Ahmed.

Only species on this planet that understand poiting fingers besides humans and apes.

>retarted

Sure mate. Go cuddle with flipper

Source?

This is essentially accurate.

It's the most boring cliche choice to get a dog.

It's a pleb choice.

Kek. Fuck

Yeah because dog fags don't do weird shit? Don't fucking get me started.

>relies on enforcing "pack mentality" between dogs and their owners, which has been largely discredited

It has not been discredited. At all. Why would you even say that?

That's literally how dogs evolved you moron. Dogs don't "love" you. They need a leader for the pack.

>dog clearly shows signs of discomfort and bears teeth
>and bears teeth

The fact that you think dogs are that smart is really troubling. Dogs don't bear teeth. They react mostly on trained tricks and instinct.

A many upvote to you my fine gentlemen. I could not agree more, Sir Reginald (my pet monitor lizard) and myself have had a most grand time reading your comment. We tip our fedoras to you good sir.

Pretty much. Just go on some shithole like Tinder and you'll see the type of generic trash who obsess over dogs like they're worth a human life.

You have some deep psychological issues if you're honestly this attached to an animal.

>mexican chicken clucking noises

what...?

>physically assaults the dog because it refused to give him a muchos dineros buenos diaz scene to milk

Top kek how much do you hate mexicans? pol pls go

The dog. Dogs are bred to be our servants. So when improperly trained and rasied by insecure people sometimes an animal needs broken. People who don't like this shit would hate to see what they do to stubborn horses who don't wanna be rode.

Yes they're a tool. Don't fucking pretend they have human emotions you idiot.

So you describe them as tools but then say they have relationships with humans?

What kind of relationship do you have to your screw driver? Stop trying to humanize them.

>>Do a good job taking care of fuckers trasspasing the territory of my masters

I want you to legtimately tell me of at least two times a dog has protected your home from "fuckers".

>le doggoxD
There's not a single word on the planet that's more reddit. It's so cringey that it sounds like it's a leftover from the rage comics era.

>toxoplasmosis
All dogs are followers. They are not independent. Without owners they literally just die. They need to be treated that way so the relationship is clear. YOU FAGGOT

Labs truly are the dindus of the dog world.

What do you think psychology is?

>cringey

THANK YOU

Anyone with a pet who tries to ascribe human emotions to it is FUCKED in the head.

Mutt & Stuff is the superior show.
>youtu.be/eQaaOZyKXMg