Why isn't Hollywood promoting more than two genders?

Why isn't Hollywood promoting more than two genders?

Are these comics the current spiritual iteration of Moon Over June?

If they are pro-trans, Why are they drawn so ugly and punchable?.

I dont get it, if you want to make propaganda make it right.

not even a fucking argument

yes I know
i'm a biologist

It would appear so

What happened to "gender is a social construct"? Did they give up and are now saying biologic sex is a social construct? Fuck those nutcases.

But he's right.

Gender doesn't come from Biology

Sex comes from Biology.

100$ for what are synonomous

The gender is a social construct crowd is a different crowd then the crowd claiming most people know nothing about biology.

The biology crowd claims they were exposed to hormones in the womb causing them to have a separation of body and mind development, i.e. they have a brain stuck closer to the gender they feel they belong to.

Except that comic is arguing against biological sex

Bane?

Umm, no sweetie.

Gender comes from society.

Sex comes from bilogy.

There are two sexes. (((Gender))) is synonymous with sex, but has been hijacked by narcissistic perverts.

100$ for what are mental illness

Why does this artist draw comics like he wants to normalize his degeneracy in the minds of little kids?

They are the same thing. The distinction was invented by a criminal that experimented with children.

Sweetie, even the roman's differentiated.

are you a roman now?

I'm sure there's plenty of peer reviewed scientific papers proving this.

How else are they going to propagate their bullshit? They do it by fucking with the sexuality of children. This typically means systematic brainwashing and molestation.

Ever notice how at some point in all these people's histories they have a "was sexually abused as a child" story? Yeah.

find the gene for wearing dresses tard

Sound like a a lot of uneducated, misinformed self-diagnosis to me.

Don't the SJWs say gender is in the brain?
Then that means gender is in the field of psychology, while sex (the physical reproductive organs) are in the field of biology

>hormones in the womb causing them to have a separation of body and mind development, i.e. they have a brain stuck closer to the gender they feel they belong to.

Wish they'd study a little science first before coming up with their sci-fi backstory.

>there are people who doesn't believe gender is a spectrum
you should, SCIENCE said so you guys

actually there are genes that make you propense to panper yourself to the opposite sex, like bird making nests and shit
but if you want to panper yourself to the same sex it means that you're a mutant freak with a genetic defect and in a natural selective enviroment your shit genes would be discarded

Yes, western civilization is derived from them.

>Wish they'd study a little science first
all memes aside, I really wish they'd research why all this shit happens instead of let it slide just like that because muh fee-fee's

>we wuz romans
lmao

>i.e. they have a brain stuck closer to the gender they feel they belong to.

Hasn't science already disproved this? i.e. that you can even prove the gender of a person by their brain.

It must be nice to not have dignity and hook in all the cash from shit like this.

I can't tell which ones are the edits and which are the originals anymore.

Hard truth we don't know enough about genealogy to claim such a things. It wasn't that long ago scientist laugh at the idea of a fat gene, but now they say it exist and are working on a way to get rid of it.