Stop watching snydershit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw not a single dcuck will be able to refute this

>the dark knight doesn't exist...

Factually wrong since the most modern famous interpretation of the character (the Nolan trilogy) kills or at least engages in careless manslaughter and leaves life and death matters to sheer luck. Also thew trilogy ends with the bat team saving the city by killing Bane with a gun.

Then the second, most famous, the Burton one, is a fucking madman hellbent on revenge and killing.

Then we have some cartoon network shows aimed for kids where a bunch of modern geeks people seem to get all the information they know from the DC characters. What they dont realize the amount of faggots that watch children cartoons on CN are, luckily for mankind, a very small percentage of moviegoers. And should not be catered to.

;)

None of them actively engage in killing people in their Batmobile in such a brute and overt force.

Not to mention Batfleck literally killed everyone in that Warehouse scene.

Fans fell in love with Keaton's Batman and Bales, both which were grimdark gritty mass murders with no reason for their killing.

>being this triggered that he didn't 'get' a capeshit film
>samefagging his own abortion of a thread
>trying to force a meme
at least you tried

>Factually wrong since the most modern famous interpretation of the character (the Nolan trilogy)

If right now, at this moment, you walked out into the street and got hit by a bus, that would be okay by me.

>Batfleck literally killed everyone in that Warehouse scene.
The only people we know he killed in the warehouse was the two guys that blew themselves up. The guy that he hit with the box and KG beast. You fucking idiot.

>glorified manchild
Doesn't even make sense

>None of them actively engage in killing people in their Batmobile in such a brute and overt force.
>I havent watched the movies rape my face

>Batman IN his Batmobile drops a bomb that kills a few dozen of Joker's henchmen and maybe hostages too if they had some
>Batman tactical plan for dealing with the Joker is using the batwing machine guns to make the Joker into a human meatball (luckily for the joker batman has shit aim, but that doesnt mean he didnt try)

Returns
>Batman burns alive a clown with his Batmobile

BB
>Batman uses the control remote of his Batmobile to shoot missiles and leave Razor Ghoul in a "I wont kill you but I dont have to save you" situation

TDK
>Batman crushes, like completely destroys, innocent police cars with his Bat tank. At best they only got crippled, worst they died later at the hospital. Even if they survived Batman did all he could to kill police officers

TDKR
>Batman uses his Batmobile to redirect missiles into Talia's truck and kill her

Never cross Batman on his batmobile

>implying

>;)
Jesus man, can you be less of a buttblasted fag

I didnt say I liked m8. I said its the most famous one. And thats a fact.

>implying
Are you retarded?

Now do Batfleck's tally point in Dawn of Justice.

It's Punisher-tier.

Batman killing is the least of the problems this movie has. Other Batman adaptations had him killing. The problem is that it's a shit movie 'cause Snyder is an awfull filmmaker.

stop watching moving pictures
it's time to grow up

>KG beast.
What a wasted opportunity making KGBeast just some asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
You're missing a lot more kills.

The Dark Knight Batmobile scene
>Batman is after precious cargo. He uses as little lethal means as possible. Even goes as far as blocking an ongoing missile with his own mobile

BvS Batmobile scene
>Batman is a murderous psychopath bent on death and killing hired mercenaries that were just hired to do a job. Batman is outright killing people which in turn makes it difficult for the audience to even sympathize with such a monster

DCucks wil LITERALLY defend this

>Nolan's Batman tells people not to kill, but kills all the time.
>Snyder Batman has no kill rule for the film and stops after Superman's death
Nolan's batman is 10x more retarded and nonsensical.

Sure

BvS: DOJ - UD 3D
>Batman uses the same anti-Joker tactic from 1989, but this time with better aim. Kills 3 guys

>Batman uses the careless (i actually did it on purpose hehe) manslaughter driving tactic from Batman Returns and TDK. He might have killed some.

>Batman redirects a grenade into an enemy killing him. He did it first on Batman returns with the bomb and the clown.

>Batman burns one guy to death to save MARTHAâ„¢ like he unnecessarily did in Returns to kill a clown

Its the same shit but with a more competent Batman

review screw'd

I only listed Batmobile ones since the guy I was answering to was talking about the vehicle.

He also kills Two-face in both movies.

Is this accurate?

this
and golden age batman killed all the time

>Razor Ghoul

Snyder's like JJ Abrams, both are awful STORY TELLERS. It's why Force Awakens is shit, and Super 8, although well done isn't a classic in the sense of Close Encounters and ET.

JJ and Snyder are literally one and the same.

>The Dark Knight Batmobile scene
>Batman is after precious cargo. He uses as little lethal means as possible
Watch it again. He crushes police officers.

Nolan Batman has cognitive dissonance and its a fucking hypocrite. Tho I will give Nolan the benefit of doubt and I will try to believe it was part of the message with all the Bush analogies the movie clearly gets into.

>>Batman uses the careless (i actually did it on purpose hehe) manslaughter driving tactic from Batman Returns and TDK

Is this what snydercucks tell themselves at night?

Briefly after those crashes Nolan cuts to the officers to let the audience know their fine. Try harder

Nah, Snyder is a visual storyteller. Because you know, film is a visual medium.

His worst issue is at most the script, and he wasn't responsible for that.

BASED REVIEW SCREW

Snyder created both the "this is Sparta" (an original) and kino memes

Shit filmmaker, meme master

I don't relate to any of them. Batman is a terrible character.

By the way that chase sequence in TDK is nauseating. BvS's was stupid, but at least it didn't make me puke.

Nolan has no clue where to position his cameras or how to direct a basic action sequence.

Source; I can't remember but there was a video some film school student posted on YT that dissected TDK's chase sequence, and it was posted during a "is Michael Bay a better director than Christopher Nolan" thread from last year.

The answer was yes. Nolan might pander to a class of people who think they're higher grade, but he is absolutely the shittiest high profile director around right now

Superman's worse.

Superman sees an army of people shooting semi-automatic weapons all over the place and yet he lets them go because he wanted to talk to Batman.

MAN
OF
MURDER

Remember when Bamham mowed through a shopping center, trusting that the civilians would get out of his way?

this is forced meme tier shit sage

Not because Batman didnt do his best to kill them. They were lucky not a single piece of metal went into their skulls. Thats something Nolan's Batman cant know or calculate.

Again, he leaves the lives of police officers to depend on their luck. Well maybe they die, maybe they dont. Wow they didnt, cool I guess.

Arguing against this is pure shitposting. You know he did all he could from his part. They just didnt die because reasons. But he isnt less murderous than other versions.

If you don't own the DCEU, kill yourself.
I'm seeing Wonder Woman opening day.

Oh and this.

*blows trumpet*
DOOT DOOO DOO DOOT DOO DOOOOOOOT
DC, RALLY ON ME!
For kino, for zach, for masculinity we stand!
Charrrrge!
*crashes into hordes of mickey shills*
*mickey shills begin to route*
*we continue cutting them down*

Watchmen was kino though.

Why cant Batman and the Joker dance again???

why is the girl sucking his belly button

Another Snyder one? I thought you were pretending not to be a shill by making bland ones about Rogue One

But no, if you read the All Star Batman by Miller, Snyder's is actually quite moderate. BvS was a love letter to Frank Miller btw

Snyder tought they were filming Watchmen 2

>be Snyder
>be shit director
>get popular by making mass-appeal shit
>hide entry-level themes and symbols behind first year film school cinematography
>critics and devoted audience members see right through this for the shit it is
>doesn't matter, subject matter alone draws in enough of an audience to make a profit
>keep getting work because of this

This

>Batman didn't broke his vow and code psycho Joker and Harley who literally tortured and murdered his son
>Brokes it to kill some random guys for no reason even if he is capable to stop them without killing
Explain this, faggots.

And he succeeded. Its practically Watchmen 2.

Also, to the people saying you cant empathize with Batman if he is a murderer. I always thought he was the antagonist of the movie, specially in the theatrical version. You need to fear him, not empathize.And people do empathize with the Punisher anyways...

This guy needs to learn how to draw jesus christ

FPBP

Im pretty sure it was explained a trillion times but Batman went through all his career without killing.

It wasnt until he saw Zod and Superman that he realized the furry roleplaying with mentally impaired villains didnt even matter in the now grand scheme of things. He wasted his strength, the lives of his companions, his youth roleplaying with retards when he could have just killed them because who cares, Gods can destroy the whole planet if they want. No one would miss "Firefly" when Zod destroyed half the planet with his terraforming machine.

He's shit on Disney and Marvel several times.

Well, there wasn't angotonists in this movie. People can't empathize with Edgeman either. You can't find a single soul who would side with him instead of Marthaman. Also nobody cared when he died. Even fucking YONDU from guardians of reddit was more praised and his death was really emotional for audience.

Batman's killing is an indictment of vigilante violence, not an endorsement. Do you even pay attention when you watch movies?

>being so bad at superhero job that there are still tons of psychopaths and criminals in Gotham after 20 years
>being so bad as vigilante that can't keep his secret identity from everyone
>being so dumb can't keep flash card
>now so old and tired that can't stop bad guys without killing them
>being so dumb that can be manipulared by mister autismo
And why anyone would want this pathetic shit as Batman?

>implying KGBeast didn't survive and won't come back in Suicide Squad 2 or The Batman with a mask because he's horribly scarred

>human traffickers
>"just hired to do a job"

I wouldn't mind having this conversation if people weren't honest about this movie

Keep this up, normies will actually believe stuff like this and they will be weeded out

Do any of guys even own all the DCEU movies?

>Buying Suicide Sqwad

What in the actual fuck?

I own none and I've never seen SS entirely but I always defend them here.

I just don't like shills and redditors, I do just the same in Sup Forums defending Trump

>refuted two posts below
BTFO

>Films should have rules.
>Directors should listen to autistic manchilds that read comic books.

Capeshit is garbage so kys.

this guy's twitter is great. no way hollywood jews won't have him assassinated soon

How big of a cuck do you have to be to actually care if Batman kills the bad guys?

Is that the ACADEMY AWARD WINNING Suicide Squad that I see?

Any more memes you can grab from his profile? His tweets are fucking locked

>When you're too big an autist to follow the storyline and understand that Bruce didn't always kill and so you make images that illustrate that the creative teams for these movies understand the characters better than you ever will and you're so indoctrinated to Disney's no-stakes/no-consequences brand of saccharine that you can't even grasp that you can't have a redemption arc if you've done nothing to warrant that needs redeeming.

I bought the most expensive version in the 4K Steel book edition.

I can't take any of these 'realistic' batman movies seriously when they still have him doing the goofy 'THIS IS MY DEEP BATMAN VOICE, FEEL SCARED PUNK' voice.

He never aims at people. He can't even bring himself to put a bullet in KGBeast. Mull on that one a while and see what that says about Bruce's choice to make a kryptonite spear instead of a bullet.

Here's your one hint.

He doesn't have that in BvS though.
He has a device that distorts his voice.

if hes behind the dylon o vanilla sky'd meme too i'm going to kill myself

I bought BvS. I don't buy movies but I really felt compelled to do my part in hopes more Batman flicks like that would get made. Did the same with Dredd. TDK trilogy was shit.

>batman is a good guy
>b-but this guy has batman being a BAD guy!
>DOES NOT COMPUTE
I can't even imagine what will happen when you guys try a real movie instead of capeshit

>Then we have some cartoon network shows aimed for kids where a bunch of modern geeks people seem to get all the information they know from the DC characters

Oh, you are such an expert on DC characters! I bet you dont have it from any source material aimed for children.

BVS is not only the best superhero film there is BUT is also a pretty good film.

And I love the shit out of it.

>that suit

Here's hoping that next decade we go full circle with the old depresion era and get costumes like this.

Bad filmmaking doesn't change the nature of the character.

Classic example: It was supposed to be emotionally impactful when superman killed ONE person in Man of Steel.
This emotional impact completely fell flat and became a joke (Man of Murder) because he had just been in a fight that killed thousands and made out with his girlfriend on a flattened area laced with crushed bodies.

Nolan's batman was non-lethal. Be a salty bitch if you want, but its a fact. Snyder just said "fuck it" to that entire aspect of the character.

(I cleaned it up a bit for you)

I'm sure once the audiences get tired of capeshit, studios will go back to a more light-hearted genre.

Thats the guy?.

He has the exact numale look i was expecting.

>batman doesn't kill

Normally he doesn't.
Snyder Batman does though.

>BVS is not only the best superhero film
Yes.
> also a pretty good film.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here

DC universe is about showing dark times before the light. Superman is still not Superman. Batman is broken. Wonder Woman lost faith in humanity. Aquaman is most likely exiled. Once they all COME TOGETHER they become the characters that people know and love and that will make JL as a team seem more special. They all remember what it was like we they were alone and understand that not only does the world need them, they need each other.

>Make fucking superman, a space alien self-insert superhero for 5 year olds a gritty jesus figure that kills people and lets millions die in metropolis
>Turn batman into the punisher

Why does Snyder keep getting work?

Why do """"""""""men"""""""""" have these kinds of hairstyles these days? It's actually pretty fucking embarrassing seeing anyone over 20 trying to have "styled" hair.

Well he certainly doesn't use guns. I mean ffs, how badly can you fuck up?

>every comic-book writer, tv writer and cartoon writer since the character's inception has reinvented their own version of Batman
>from Adam West's ultra-campy 60s Batman through to Frank Miller's conservative controversial ultra-violent depiction

>But Snyder's Batman betrays the fundamentals of the character because he didn't do a 1-1 remake of an earlier story
really makes you think

Batman originally started with a gun.

So you admit that you dislike it because you wanted something that was child-friendly that you didn't have to think about?
Why are plebs are allowed to watch cinema?

Uh huh, and then they developed the character.

He developed even further from to where he doesn't have full-on psychological blockage, but that doesn't mean he's up for a fucking shooting spree.

But this Batman isn't comic Bayman.