Americans think their local celeb has any relevance outside their borders

Why do they do this?
There are enough US stars, don't act like everyone from your country is important world-wide.

No one cares about Seinfeld, Larry David, the NFL or your shitty Nickeloden shows.

>Who made Steve Guttenberg a Star?
I dunno? No one? Who is he???

Stay obsessed

It's your loss if you don't know who Larry David is

>It's a eurocuck is feeling insecure episode

nothing new

>who cares about American stars
>makes a thread about them

>Steve Guttenberg
I'm an American and I don't know who this is.

>>Who made Steve Guttenberg a Star?
>I dunno? No one? Who is he???

It's funny because he wasn't that memorable.

>Who made Steve Guttenberg a Star?
The guy who directed The Boys from Brazil.

amerikuk culture continually tells them that theyre #1, the only ones who matter, and USAUSAUSAUSA!!11ty.

a child knows this is bullshit but there you go.. a nation of a couple hundred millon children.

>ITT: triggered americucks fall for obvious bait

I like it when people think something is bait when its actually not

Why do you hate me?
;__;

>I dunno? No one? Who is he???
this desu

Also unlike Americans like to believe, no one outside of Jewish shitholes EVER gave a fuck about Seinfeld, literally Dharma & Greg tier. Stay circumsized my friends and remember to give money to Israel.

>Who is he???
The star of Lavalantula, 2 Lava 2 Lantula and Sharknado: The 4th Awakens

O SAY CAN YOU

You still consume their media though like a bunch of irrelevant cucks.

>mfw OP is Mexican

It's actually true that Seinfeld is not that popular outside of US. Everything super Jewish is generally only loved in US.

what

the imporyant thing is youve found someone to hate and blame for all your problems, avoiding all responsibility for your welfare spounging useless southern ass. fuck you Dixie.

This, I don't really understand the adoration they have towards the jews.

>Americans think their local celeb has any relevance outside their borders
Do we?

>Why do they do this?
I don't think we do. I think you are confused. American's talk about American celebrities on American websites. Don't make it about you, because it's not about you at all.

>There are enough US stars, don't act like everyone from your country is important world-wide.
I have never acted like that, and I've never heard/seen a single American who ever acted like they cared what people outside of America think about American celebrities. The closest anyone has come to that that I have seen is when people joke about how a movie isn't doing well in China.

>No one cares about Seinfeld, Larry David, the NFL or your shitty Nickeloden shows.
We care about them.

i care about seinfeld

it had a huge impact on british comedy and not in a shit way

Show us the current movies playing in your local theater

Don't see a single movie by Seinfeld, Larry David, NFL, Nickelodeon or Steve Guttenberg.