I'm really fed up with modern degeneracy Sup Forums...Kids are smoking and doing drugs at very young age...

I'm really fed up with modern degeneracy Sup Forums...Kids are smoking and doing drugs at very young age, girls are having multiple sexual partners by the age of 18, Zionist media are promoting homosexuality, transexuality, tolerance, multiculturalism and other mental deviations, people are laughing at Christianity and traditional values...Nationalism is a bad thing?! What the fuck happened? Is there a solution for this fall of civilisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3T_H2LZ54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO4oSLwK3A
youtube.com/watch?v=3rsJOsXm6ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It begins with the Zionists and the Jews, but by having white children and teaching them the correct values, th3 degwneracy can be combated.

Your just mad cos you have strict parents and you cant smoke or fuck anyone, if you were constantly at partys fucking bitches and smoking dope you wouldnt complain cuz its fucking fun your just a cuck complaining because the way you were brought up is so different to how other people can do shit you cant. Plain and simple

>what the fuck happened

youtube.com/watch?v=UhugUzUuPkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3T_H2LZ54
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIO4oSLwK3A
youtube.com/watch?v=3rsJOsXm6ew

Be better parents.

>What the fuck happened?

Unchecked, unchallenged Jewry.

Jokes aside tho if you believe that religion isnt whats wrong with our world today then your also part of the problem but besides that everything else i agree with you our culture is beginning to look like that of the Romans, they enjoyed violence and sex and opiates thats not to far fetched to what our society is today this planet and most of its government are destined to fall. You can have a dream and build it and itll look beautiful for a while but over time there will be wrong people that take over that dream and bring it down and the dream isnt too far from completely being destroyed its gunna happen sooner than youd expect.

Christianity is what helped build western values retard. The destruction of it helped create the horrible society of today.

It don't matter, non of this matters. This earth and species is retard and gay.

The kikes. The kikes.
That's all they want to make people into little fucking sissies.
That is all.

>girls are having multiple sexual partners by the age of 18
I have nothing against this.

So someday overpopulation wasnt gunna force the british or spanish to venture to the unknown get the fuck outta here you religios cunt the colonization of the americas would have happend anyways maybe later in history but it would have happened

>WAAAAAH MUH DEGENARACY MUH TRADITIONAL VALUES DYING :-( :-(

Lmfao. I'm 53. Believe me, this shit has ALWAYS happened. Your ideas of "purity" or "muh christian values" are absolute BULLSHIT. That shit hasn't been relevant for AT LEAST a century, and even THEN it was only because of the risk of being shamed SOCIALLY, not because anyone ACTUALLY BELIEVES that horseshit.

Not even 400 years ago Christianity was beheading people in your very country, shut the fuck up christcuck. The Age of Enlightenment built Western values.

why do you hate freedom so much goy?

We need fascism or at least monarchy.

Hang yourself you degenerate.

Oh values.. shit well yea your not wrong but i guess the values of people that thought that slaughtering thousands of innocent people to reclaim the holy land isnt that bad right? The values of people that degrade people that dont agree with them isnt that bad rooight?

what did he mean by this?

I am an atheist, I just understand that christianity was useful in the last 100-200 years in maintaining the values which you correctly identify were built by the enlightenment yes. The marxists knew this and literally set out to destroy Christianity.

cuck

>everybody has a social life but me boo hoo

facebook and online gaming doesn't count as having a social life

what the fok

...hehe, this guy is Serb.

>meet a slutty 24 year old law uni graduate
>have fun with her
>learn from 3 different sources that she had 50+ partners in the last 10 years

Just imagine the beta that will marry her when she is in her thirties...

Lmfao. How old are you, 16-24?

Face it. The only reason you hate "degeneracy" is because you can't take part in it. I'm suuuuuure you'd stay true to your "christian values" (FUCKING LMAO) if a hot girl wanted to fuck you. Don't worry though, that'll never happen.

>Kids are smoking and doing drugs at very young age
> girls are having multiple sexual partners by the age of 18

This is not new.

This basically. How do we get these stormfags to understand they're not wanted here. Literally anyone who talks about fags as much as them is definitely gay

>Is there a solution?
Yes.

End internet
End cable
End Music industry

You could cut the balls out from under the Juden tomorrow and the world could be righted in as little as a generation

Come on bigot! are you telling me you dont like this! its 2016 already!!

lol 2016

Try moving to an orthodox Muslim country. I'm not even joking. This is the perfect place for people like you. I was living in Sharjah in the UAE for a while until recently and some of the happiest Westerns there were Tea Party supporters and Le Pen fans. You'll fit right in with all the obedient women in their burkas. They even give a fair amount of respect to Christianity.

Report back on your new traditional polygamous life in the sandpit after you've moved.

kill it

:'(

>dont you like something with niggers in it?

Muslims are the opposite extreme.

Serbia was once just right in terms of degeneracy and traditional values but it all went downhill in the nineties...

i think that ending internet is more useful to them than to us