Is Sup Forums unironically the least racist board on Four-chan?

Is Sup Forums unironically the least racist board on Four-chan?

>tfw you recocnise the American without a flag

People here are only racist when they're offended. Just my observation.

This pretty much.

not to me they're not

This. I honestly only see people using racism unironically in the middle of an argument.

A country's sterotype meant nothing to the individual as long as the individual itself is not a sterotype himself.

Taking to personal offense to country banters is on the same level of retardness as taking personal pride to the achivements of your country/countrymen.

If you felt the need to (and actually) make a post calling out the banters because you felt offended on that country's behalf you don't belong on this site\.

int was way more racist before than it is now, not sure what happened. pol popularity I guess

Noticed this, Sup Forums is definitely a little less racist than it was a year or so ago.

RARE

Everything here is country roleplay
>i am better than you!!!!
Arabs diaspora are expecially toxic

NEW

No, boards like /an/ are the least racist as they don't discuss race, politics and news related to individual countries/groups of people at all
Having said this, /fa/ is still very racist with /fa/cism and shitting on every other thread that is based on a diffferent ideology or culture (except japan sometimes) even though it is a board to discuss fashion

Sup Forums contrariety in effect I suppose.

Are you kidding me? I would even say we're almost Sup Forums tier, we just call it "banter" but we all know it's plain racism

See us

Nah, man, inspite of all the poo in loo and open bobs, I love you all. It's all just non-serious banter.

that's exactly what they told me when i got bullied in high school

casual racism became out of fashion because if you have experience with the other boards you know it would results in an instant "" from the tourists/shills.

it's like replying to a "u mad", you can't reply without sounding like you are trying to defend Sup Forums and if you contiune posting, more shills and easily influenced retards will pile on you making any further conversations impossible.

visit /sino/ sometime, also Sup Forums isn't blocked here unlike sites like google and youtube.

Why can't you at least try to make it less obvious that you're a Sup Forumsack?

Here you go.

t. Sup Forums

thank you for the examples.

the correct way to maneveur over these posts is to not to reply/acknowledge them, (for the purpose of this demonstration I have already acknowledged these posts, I am well aware of that) and try to contiune a rational discussion with the other party that you are originally replying to, that is, if they are still interested in the conversation.

if all else fails just walk away from the thread, or contiune posting as another Anonymous in a non-id/flagless board until the cycle begins anew. This is the reason why casual racism is lowering in general on this website.

Youre a cuck, most people on this board see Indians as ugly, dirty brown subhumans, you are probably the most bullied group here

I find it very hard to believe you're not a Sup Forumsack.

I know, but other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/ are much worse.

>Arabs diaspora are expecially toxic
These people are the worst. Especially p*kis with an Anglo flag.

Hotpockets are literal gay niggers.

It's pointless to be racist here. Why would I hate someone who lives in their own country.

They don't speak Arabic in Pakistan.

Less racism, more shit flinging on other countries.

Lao Tseu pls go

uh

Don't see too many of your kind this side of the Great Firewall - how did you get out?

>unironically
Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is basically white-supremacist far-right.

Yeah, Sup Forums is the most Reddit board at this website.

Sup Forums was always racist but recently we had more and more shitskins posting under Western flags who always complain about Sup Forums and stuff.

Oh and surely some underaged liberal Amerimutts as well.

Sup Forumsifa is indeed the anti-Sup Forums

I'm not racist. I don't hate people, except women.

Sup Forums was WAY less racist before than now.

I am an immigrant here and I remember around 2012 or thereabouts I made a couple of threads about it and the edgy racists were in the minority. They were definitely around, but not like now.

In the summer of 2014, when the refugee crisis started and Sup Forums started gaining in popularity, it became much more racist, basically overnight. That trend increased with the US elections and the reddit invasion of Sup Forums and thus Sup Forums.

Honestly the board used to be much better 4 years ago. I rarely even visit Sup Forums anymore because it's a shitty extension of an already shitty board Sup Forums. Even Sup Forums is shit nowadays. The threads during EURO 2016 were utterly awful, used to be much better.

Arrete de raconter de la merde sale fiotte

yeah man, ignore the evil CTR shills working for (((killary)))
we should redpill these Sup Forums KEKS too, too many niggers here oooga boogaing with their kara boga shit
shadily to us all

Pleure pas Toufik, on les reconnaît les bougnoules de jvchiasse qui jouent aux vieuxpédés.

Shitskins don't even realize that racism wouldn't be needed without them.

Yeah but isn't captcha powered by Google? People have said that's the reason Chinese don't post much, because they would need a Sup Forums pass

Sup Forums, then /new/ was first taken over by white supremacists in 2011, but it took some time before they spread all over Sup Forums.

I remember were saying "nigger" was just edgy banter.

Also at first I remember they were trying to push Christianity on (by then) Sup Forums as a counter culture to the supposedly "muslim invasion". They quickly gave up on that though. But for sometime they were really into the whole Christian crusader bullshit.

I honestly don't believe that there are any major biological differences between different ethnic groups that would warrant considering any specific group of people as superior to the rest. Especially when I know germanics, who are the loudest group when it comes to claiming racial superiority, are not that special.

Also looking back, it's pretty obvious that the "take over", wasn't organic. It wasn't just normal racist people who took to posting on Sup Forums. It's pretty obvious that the atmosphere of racism was seeded by Russian shills.

racism toward wh*teoids is still racism

Pajeet, mere mehbooba. How can you slap?!

moot leaving and hiroshima nagasaki taking over was the worst thing to happen to this place.

Almost 100% correct, save for the fact the far right shills came from stormfront.

Every other post that has something negative to say about dogs are replied to with "Fucked your goat today mohammed?" and every thread about monkeys are filled to the brim with nigger this and nigger that

Yeah right, Kike

Based.

Sup Forums first converted a lot of people to racism but as it started becoming ubiquitous and infested with cringe newfags, it had the opposite effect.

I love you.