Jokes that went on for far too long

>jokes that went on for far too long
Europe, we need to do something about this unholy abomination of a "country". I suggest a partition.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-ir.info/2017/05/04/migration-of-ukrainians-to-russia-in-2014-2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia raped ukraine for decades and you want more? Fuck you.

>complaining about Ukraine
consider macedonia exists first

Macacos need not apply, this is between us and europeans.

Macedonia doesn't concern me, because they don't occupy any historical russian land. Greeks can be butthurt about them.

t. Icenigger

you're basically ukraine's north korea pls let them alone

How about this?

Kiev and surrounding area should be a protectorate under a joint Russo-European control, sorta like Jerusalem. It has too much symbolical importance to us. Other than that, something like this.

i have relatives from east to the west
ameritool junta must go tb.h

shiptar i swear...

:)

Can we get some?

give kiev to some antisemitic country so that they will do an actual holocaust.
Then east ukraine an independent russia, russia is pwoerful enough. lets not give them more. probably give poland and slovakia some shit

Obviously, since ukrainians are your rapebabies. You are responsible for their existence.

What about Karelia?

Tangentially, what about Holstein and Schleswig?

In that case I would just fully annex the whole thing

Once we divide it, you can do anything you want with the western part.

Do you want to share your country with millions of impoverished Ukrainians, Paweł? Imagine the strain on finance.

For clarification

You are nobody, you decide nothing.

He already does though

this

t. russian proxyretard Did you lose your Swiss, American, German, Canadian, Brazilian ones?

oh...look who's talks about proxies

Пepecтaнь иcпoльзoвaть пpoкcи.

Better map (hopefully)
We move all the pro-west people in the western part and all the pro-russia ones in the eastern part

Forgot pic

I shown my passport for many times. Shall I show it again for prove that I am really from Russia?

put it in google translate. en ik ben geen proxy aan het gebruiken. sorry :)

why would you want an impoverished population with local maffia shooting up eachother at daylight

Again, Kiev should be under a joint Euro-Russian control. No deal otherwise.

>I suggest a partition.
I suggest we join them into the EU and hang Putin and all his friends.

Also we firebomb the Russian trollfarm so we get less garbage threads like this.

Simple question: If you hate us so much, why you just don't let us go?
Meanwhile: Russia again failed to launch satellites, BTFO on Olympics, official amount of stolen money voiced by Golikova in 2017 is 1.5 TRILLION rubles

you know, not every country is a social help paradise (although our """conservative""" government tries to change it). There's already over a million Ukrainians in Poland, they improve our finances if anything

Kaliningrad is one of those jokes. Give to Poland or something, I don't care. Exclaves are haram.

>thinking russia has a say in anything.
we embargoed your ass a while ago, and we didnt feel any repurcussions. meanwhile youre still eating shit and doing heroin in your commieblocks.
your military is only big because theres free food and shelter, alot of them are actual faggots that share used hiv needles and fuck eachother in the ass all day.
even our shitty army will crush yours within a year.

Face it, you lost your say in anything after 1991

How about we nuke Russia and exterminate its population. This would fix Ukraine for ever.

I don't hate you whatsoever, god knows I wish you and your country all the best and this thread is exactly about letting you go. But you occupy some land that is very important to us historically and symbolically and we can't just let it slide. And let's not talk about achievements, shall we. You are from Ukraine after all.

but it's 100% Russian by now

I don't hate you whatsoever, god knows I wish you and your country all the best but...
You are occupying some land that is very important to us historically and symbolically.How about you fuck off?

why cant you just go back to the tsardom? You colonised siberia and put huge settlements there where millions of people settled.
Now you cant even make a small project where you put a couple of towns in siberia anymore?
You dont need ukraine, youre the worlds biggest country. we can also say that we need vlaanderen. but we up our position by making huge international ports and airports, or educating our people so every person in oru country is as important as 10.000 third worlders.
Sorry for saying this, but its 2017 and you need to let go of war and conquest.

>you need to let go of war and conquest
>this flag
>this post

mods wake up

What are you going to do after you partition it? You have barely any money to support your own people. Most of the people who live their hate you and on top of that Russians have no real way of integrating Ukraine into the Russian Federation. Think first before you post dumb shit.

>FAGgot

But they have our land senpai

>Think first before you post dumb shit.
>no way of intergrating them
Applies more to your post than anything else in this thread desu
e-ir.info/2017/05/04/migration-of-ukrainians-to-russia-in-2014-2015/

Russia should take over that sad excuse of a country and kill those who try to revolt
kek

You have as much influence on this matter as us "macacos", ivan.

burn

You already had your Crimea

it was a mistake of us to compromise on russia. they have got their little land grabs here and there. now theyre hungry for more. its like feading a blood hungry wild dog an aborted fetus. you think that it wont hurt because its just a small thing and wont do much damage. but next time its coming for you because it will never stop being hungry. its hunting for more blood and it always wants more and more. we have to stop them right here. balkanize the entirity of russia before their mongrelized nation is raping and murdering our women AGAIN

>this flag
>this post

Butthurt hohols incoming.