GULEN'S TRUE FACE

ANTI-ERDO SHILLS BTFO
JEWS/USA/CIA/GULEN BTFO

>Lest there be any doubt about the objectives in the United States, the strategy of subtly indoctrinating school children into the Gülen movement is a familiar one overseas, and there is great peril in allowing it to flourish in this country. In his native Turkey, Gülen created a network of hundreds of schools that have produced – over the past three decades – a vast cadre of followers now prepared to perform his bidding from official positions in government, law enforcement, the judiciary and the media. Although precise numbers are impossible to verify, some have estimated that he currently controls more than half of the entire Turkish police force. The Economist newspaper compared Gülen’s influence in Turkey to the Freemason infiltration of law enforcement and judicial elites in Europe during the last century. Numerous documented cases in Turkey involving planted evidence, tainted prosecutions and illegal incarceration of Gülen critics underscore that he is quite willing to abuse his power and influence.
>March 31, 2016

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/274675-why-should-turkish-cleric-fethullah-gulen-operate-charter

Now do you fags understand what Erdogan/turkey just stopped? The western media is not even hiding that they are supporting Gulen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p89ZjCI9ZJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=M99L4t_RfTY
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/22/biggest-witch-hunt-turkish-history-coup-erdogan-europe-help
odatv.com/can-dundar-icin-bunlari-yazarken-cok-endiseliyim-ama...-2407161200.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h6AufAeqDzI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a tl;dr pls

bump

is erdogan pro-saudi? if not, will he team up with Iran?

nobody gives a shit about roach politics

Gulen and erdogan both are shit

Just read this

>In his native Turkey, Gülen created a network of hundreds of schools that have produced – over the past three decades – a vast cadre of followers now prepared to perform his bidding from official positions in government, law enforcement, the judiciary and the media.

Gulen's charter schools are in U.S. military bases. read the article

He is teamping up with Russia. I bet he has ideas for teaming up with Iran at this point.

Here you are ali. This is your Prophet. He was a child-fucker, did you know?

All i know is that he stole my candy

Nobody fucking cares about Gulen
Everything your shitty government regurgitates to you becomes your ultimate truth.
Can't you fucking see this is clearly Erdogan's work to gain power?

What is the Gulen movement? Can a roach pls explain? What are their ideals, their beliefs?

From what I understand it is an islamist movement and Erdogan was once best friends forever with Gülen till they argued and went separate ways, but both are islam-conservatives.

I highly doubt the Gulen movement is in league with the secular intellectuals in Turkey.

>He is teamping up with Russia. I bet he has ideas for teaming up with Iran at this point.
ok good, then you have my support. I hated erdogan when he was teamed up with the US

Fuck off turk. All of you are shit.

The Gulen movement got me my cia job, they're good people

Moderate muslims who dindu nuffin, Roach king is blaming them because he wants to create Islamic state of Anatolia.

who cares about Gülen - Erdogan is purging the last kemalistic groups on a massive scale. Turkey is going to be the next Syria.

God I hate you. You AKP-fuckers are the scum of the world.
Prepare yourself turkish civil war is coming.

Hahahaha Americans are like the jews to Muslim people. Every little problem they have is somehow the American's fault and they will create American boogeymen figures after every internal conflict they have.

How embarrassing to be a Muslim. It's basically like being a nigger.

>What are their ideals, their beliefs?

They are taqqiya muslims. For normal Turkish muslims taqqiya is a sin. But in the Gulen movement the members are told not to go to mosque, not to pray, to drink alcohol, to force their wives to wear mini-skirts just to look not muslim.
That's how they got into our beurocracy.

The also do politifcal assassinations, so Erdogan calls them "hashashim" or the original assasins

>I highly doubt the Gulen movement is in league with the secular intellectuals in Turkey.
Can Dundar, one of the top secular intellectuals (who ran away before the coup) tunred out gulenist.

Please take our austrian AKP-fans and make Turkey an islamistic shithole again.

Erdogan never actually asked for Gulen's extradition.

After you strip thousands of people to their underware and stack them up in school auditoriums it will be kind of hard to get him extradited now.

He should have waited with the non military purge until after asking for Gulen.

Would you happen to have a full video of this speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=p89ZjCI9ZJ0

skip to the end
youtube.com/watch?v=M99L4t_RfTY

Why isn't Sup Forums blocked in your islamic shithole-country?

No subtitles, I guess I can't really understand it then. But thanks anyway

even i can't understand most of the stuff he's saying. he's speaking older turkish (ottoman). he's obviously very well read

the better question is:
why is turkey not blocked from Sup Forums?

>it is blocked, we change dns settings

>Can Dundar, one of the top secular intellectuals (who ran away before the coup) tunred out gulenist.

erdoshill truly don't cease to amaze me

toleranzpolizei tip ist raus

> Gulen's charter schools are in U.S. military bases. read the article

Military base, singular.

Also the lawyer successfully prevented them from starting a school on another base after exposing the connection to Gulen ... so that kinda ruins the whole collaboration angle.

either trying to break free of the west

trying to become home state of caliphate

either way he dun goofed

darbe var - adam londra'ya :DD

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/22/biggest-witch-hunt-turkish-history-coup-erdogan-europe-help
odatv.com/can-dundar-icin-bunlari-yazarken-cok-endiseliyim-ama...-2407161200.html

BTW, talking about collaboration ... Erdogan's lawyer in the US looks a bit Jewish.

he was sentenced to prison before the coup you halfwit

>Dündar'ın yazısındaki sorun şu: Okurlara 15 Temmuz alçaklığı hakkında gerçeğin kendisi değil, 180 derece tersi anlatılıyor! Dündar Türk siyasi tarihi hakkında "Laiklikten uzaklaşılınca ordu darbe yapar, darbeye tepki olarak laiklik karşıtları güçlenir, kışlayla cami arasındaki salınım böyle sürer gider" diye özetlenebilecek tek boyutlu bir analiz yapıyor, sonra da "Yani geçen haftaki darbe girişimi yüzlerce yıllık bir salınımın son örneği sadece" diyerek işi bitiriyor. Gördünüz mü? Darbeyi laik subaylar yapmış! Yazı bu saçma sapan ve yüzde yüz yanlış analiz üzerine kurulu, ve bu bakımdan bir haftadır konuyla ilgili Batı basınında çıkan neredeyse tüm "incelemeler"e birebir benziyor. Haydi Batılılar Türkiye konusunda cahildir, bilgilerini yanlış kaynaklardan alıyorlar diyelim de, hepimiz Can Dündar'ın bu kadar aptal olmadığını biliyoruz.
>TEK KELİMEYLE "FETHULLAH GÜLEN" YOK

>HE'S NOT SUPPORTING AKP'S NARRATIVE SO HE MUST BE A GULENIST
kill yourself immediately. and I say this as someone who finds the transition of someone as naive as Dundar from arts to politics absurd.

he's saying that the coup was kemalist, you dumb retard. do you really think he's being honest here?

Gülen's residence in the USA. "Just a peaceful scholar" R-right? Why there are recon planes and secrecy?

youtube.com/watch?v=h6AufAeqDzI

tl:dr: give this fucker to us.

as I've said, he's an idiot, he should never have entered politics. but that doesn't make you less of an idiot, and certainly doesn't justify you breathing in oxygen. now, hold your breath. this will be over shortly.

can dündar denen amın feryadı balyoz darbesine karşı çıkanlara "hadi canım başka kapıya" derken iyiydi. "yeşil islam bayraklılar darbeye karşı çıktı" dedi. isveç'e kaçmak isteyenler desteklesin, isveç işgal edilirse analarının amına kaçarlar artık. nazım hikmet ne dedi:

"hiç bir şeye benzemez vatanını satanın korkusu."

"tavşan korktuğu için kaçmaz, kaçtığı için korkar."

>islamists are so delusional they are quoting commies
new turkey everyone

>being this blind to his people
go ahead, ask for EU's approval for your posts.

Kırk dakka sonra şafak
sökecek.
«Korkma sönmez bu şafaklarda yüzen al sancak».
Tınaztepe'ye karşı Kömürtepe güneyinde,
On beşinci Piyade Fırkası'ndan iki ihtiyat zabiti
ve onların genci, uzunu,
Darülmuallimin mezunu
Nurettin Eşfak,
mavzer tabancasının emniyetiyle oynıyarak
konuşuyor :
-Bizim İstiklâl Marşı'nda aksıyan bir taraf var,
bilmem ki, nasıl anlatsam,
Âkif, inanmış adam,
fakat onun, ben,
inandıklarının hepsine inanmıyorum.
Meselâ, bakın :
«Gelecektir sana vaadettiği günler Hakkın.»
Hayır,
gelecek günler için
gökten âyet inmedi bize.
Onu biz, kendimiz
vaadettik kendimize.
Bir şarkı istiyorum
zaferden sonrasına dair.
«Kim bilir belki yarın...»

Why would the USA through Gülen try to subvert a pro-western, pro-NATO regime?
How would a Gülen regime be better for American interests in the region?
And what would their take be in domestic politics and society - secularism, the EU, Kurds etc.?

Gülen is the Turkish Goldstein.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein

Roaches are so blue pilled.

So what's happening now in Turkey and where are we in pic related?

Gülen movement is the product of "soft-moderate islam" project from CIA in 1970's. Gülen never claimed active role in politics. His focus was education and cult-like organization. He is continuation of western influence over islamic countries started with British empire in the beginning of 20th century. Several coups and instabilites inside Turkey called for a societal organization to control the populace; communists were powerful in Turkey in the 1970's. That's the time he started his organization, with help of foreign intelligence agencies.

You see ,politicians were not always acted with pro-NATO tendencies, like Erdogan swayed away from that recently. Gülen, in fact, is more than just Turkey. He has schools around the globe, Turkic countries of middle asia and others. Those were banned by Russia and others. It's the ultimate control organization through religion and power. See, control.

because people probably threaten to kill him all the time?

Gee, you rent a ranch with military grade security complete with recon planes for all those who receive death threats? I'm impressed.

Give evidence.
Everyone is sure you will lynch him. here is no way they can give him to you without evidence.

You don't have a judge in the country who will give him a fair trail.

u are a fucking idiot

yes gulen, erdogans former friend and partner is shit and had his people in high places but u think erdogan didn't know this? u think erdoshit didn't know that ergenekon and balyoz was a set up? the good journalist kept saying it was fake but he put them in jail, he fakes the elections, erdoshit the democratic leader that u are shilling for puts anyone in jail that speaks against him, he was extremely against protests but asked his people to protest on the streets, makes a 615million dollar palace...

now that he is removing gulenist people from the head positions he is putting his family members and trusted people there

exactly what gulen did before him but gulen did it with giving exam questions and easy diplomas

there is no difference between the 2, they are both biggest pieces of shits same with the people supporting them

after the coup u litteraly can't talk bad about erdogan or u will get in jail for ur wholelife for being a gulenist

u are dumb if u think this is erdo dictator vs gulencrap
its russia (supporting turkey) vs america (CIA/gulen)

turkey needs to get nuked

>nazım hikmet

adam sovyetlere kaçmadımı