While in west Europe muslims are murdering people, Polish soldiers are ready to protect Catholic World Youth Day

While in west Europe muslims are murdering people, Polish soldiers are ready to protect Catholic World Youth Day.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=H280ncLCr7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poles aren't white

this

This

I know a polish girl and she's quite the qt3.14 blonde.

we are

Fuck my ears are bleeding.
Polish language was a mistake. Thank god I wasn't born two hundred years ago

Yes, i'm sure Jesus would support the militairy and war... i'm sure.. If Jesus was alive today he would urge people to join the militairy to wage war.

Blondism isn't an exclusively white trait, we Finns are proof of that.

kek you funny bugger

light colored skin is just one element of the schema for "white"

Glorious.

wtf i love Poland now

Are the Polish soldiers carrying sticks to smack the priests when they attempt the molestation of the children?

If not then those F16's are not going to keep that from happening.

Priorities man. Priorities.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

- JC

>These unibrow

How lovely.

God bless Poland.

How long until Poland becomes last holdout white state?

SWEDEN BTFO

God loves Poland and hates eurocuck mudshits

>poles aren't white
Meanwhile US considers Mexicans - middle easterns - Romanians. White.

>France knowing who's white or not

You're late for your jihad Abdul,those western tourists are not gonna kill themselves

>flag
Sorry, but your opinion goes directly to the trash.

My friend is at this, I hope she's okay

kek

>Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

>“Nothing,” they answered.

>Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Luke 22:36

Jesus told his disciples to sell their clothes if they couldn't afford a weapon. I guess that means he was pacifist. :^)

You're misinterpreting what he said due to a lack of context. He was referring purely to self-defense where your life is in danger. Otherwise it would have contravened what he said about turning the other cheek.

This discussion has been had countless times on Sup Forums.

I can't hear you over all this chinese music playing in the background.

can someone explain who is true white then?

Do lithuanians or Irish count as white?

The argument made is that Slavs aren't truly white due to their origins. It's a dubious claim, but at least it has some basis in reality.

The claim that Irish aren't white is just based on 19th century British racial propaganda. There's no ethnic or cultural reason for the Irish not to be considered white. We're only creating enemies for ourselves in a world where our pool of white friends is decreasing.

>implying slavs didn't come from ireland

Based as fuck.

What is there to protect though? There are barely any children in Europe and the ones that are here are Muslims

Cuckolics are as much a menace as the Jews when it comes to pushing for mass immigration.

Fuck their worthless cult.

>Fuck their worthless cult.
Protestantism is just a offshoot cult of Catholicism for lazy people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

cool polbro

You and your cherrypicked maps, Grzegorz

I guess what I'm really asking is if there is a master post somewhere on Sup Forums standards of "whiteness" I've done my own research to an extent but it's a lot to get into and I don't always understand how/where people draw the division. Curious because I'm an American mutt with about half western slavic descent but I also have German, Irish, and Lithuanian blood.

i thinked we were cool, good friends.
this ends now

>I'm an American mutt with about half western slavic descent but I also have German, Irish, and Lithuanian blood.
That would be about as white as you could get in the eyes of most people, as long as you ignore some of the autists on Sup Forums.

that's what I was thinking which is why I don't get it lol. I consider myself white and I always will.

These 3 maps prove that if there are any true whites left at all, their family is from central Norway. Everyone else is a nonwhite.

Shit what hentai was this from again? School council President was in the name I think.