I would turn this woman down because she's le Mudslime sandnigger and because muh white pride

>I would turn this woman down because she's le Mudslime sandnigger and because muh white pride

Said no-one ever.

Speak for yourself, cuck.

>plastic surgeory, make-up, and dyed hair to look white
Arab features are just unappealing

>He would unironically choose this woman over the stunner in OP pic

Enjoy.

She doesn't look white at all.

>Projecting this hard

Lots of people don't want to be around her nasty Achmed family or friends. Also I wonder why you didn't post a picture of her with her body covered like Muslims like to do to women.

She still looks hot with a hijab on.

>this is white in the UK
same woman, side view

too old

We would bang out OP's pic, but not marry bc lf reasons stated in this post. Nobody wants her family around and their incompatible culture

Most women look shit without makeup, what's your point?

I cba converting to Islam just to marry a woman. I'd just persuade her to blaspheme.

point is Arab women can't look attractive without mimicking white features

How do you intend to keep her from seeing her family ever again? You'd have to go over for Ramadan, invite her family to have Thanksgiving at the table with yours and constantly listen to them talk about Islam. No one wants to be a part of that.

>this girl is aesthetically pleasing therefore I should disregard the spread of a incompatible ideology across my country

You're a fucking moron. Consider suicide.

Die Ahmed you gross shitskin. Do you honestly think those threads will change pol's opinion on mudslimes? Subhuman inbred manlet savage

would bang

>White women revolutionised make-up

So you're saying that white women are so plain they need make-up?

Also:

WE

>Thanksgiving
>British

Erm.

Not really, I'm just making fun of how you would genuinely rather pick a fugly disease ridden piece of white trash over a genuine Arabic beauty because of your white pride.

Die shitskin. Get out of the UK now filthy islamic pig. Subhuman ugly inbred shitskin

Yall must separate Muslim and Race.

There are a bunch of Syrian / Lebanese cuties.
My friend is Syrian and damn, his sisters are pretty. My girlfriend is also Lebanese and she's very gorgeous.

I also knew a few Paki girls, but they were all incest level ugly.

t. Palestinian

She REALLY looks like my mom. She's a Syrian Christian.

>Ignoring my point about incompatible cultures and family gatherings because I used a non-uk example.

Comeon mate I know you are trying hard to breeze past my point because you know you are wrong. Nobody wants her shitty brothers at their dining table talking to my sister about how much better she would look in a hijab.

i'm saying the OP posted an image of a woman with plastic surgery, make-up and dyed hair to look more white

>I would turn this woman down because she's got those brown dog eyes, half ass nappy dark hair, and you know she's going to have those dark ass dirty looking pussy lips and because muh white pride

Fixed

You guys realize that if you like brown women, you're no better than a mudshark.

>Being this triggered

I'm not even Muslim. Haven't you got some gyros to sell, anyway Stavros? Gotta make some money somehow I suppose. Off you go.

This.

Pakistani girls are generally a bit "meh" but some can be hot, They're pretty much the same as Indian girls. Arabic, Kurdish, Persian and Turkish girls are way hotter.

I-Is your mother single?

It's posts like this that exemplify why Sup Forums is the laughing stock of Sup Forums and regarded to have the lowest collective IQ.

You genuinely think non-white women wear make-up so they can "look white"? What kind of self-important ignorance is this?

>I would turn this women down because she's not white and therefore not as hot as the fat STD ridden trailer trash cumbags that I tend to go for

Also fixed.

>You genuinely think non-white women wear make-up so they can "look white"?
the women in your pic objectively did just that

Well no she didn't. You, too, are a dribbling spastic.

>You genuinely think non-white women wear make-up so they can "look white"? What kind of self-important ignorance is this?

Have you traveled the globe? Everyone in the world with any semblance of education speaks English and lusts after everything that epitomizes white America.

Have you ever noticed that any "dark" skinned news reporter dresses and styles themselves as white as possible when they're in the public eye?

Always posting the picks with the most make-up to look western.

Yes would turn down a mudslime, bad genes, inbred fuckwits and have a cancerous ideology.

Damn you're stupid Mehmet...

this girl would be 7+/10 if she got into shape

No, I would turn her down because any other course of action would probably result in my untimely death

>Women wearing make-up was first done by white women.

You're literally the same as the black people who go round saying WE WUZ KANGS.

Also I thought all Muslims wanted to exterminate the white race, according to the Sup Forums narrative, so why would she want to look white anyway?

in case you arent trolling, hes not saying that white people invented make up hes saying that she is using makeup to make herself look like a white person

She is pretty meh looking.

But she isn't though. Women in all four corners of the globe wear make-up to look good. It has fuck all to do with "wanting to look white", whatever that even means.

>This is a "good looking" mudslime

>tfw you cant talk shit about the Jordanian royal family or else you get arrested by the police
I still think shes pretty

shes white faggot

No, my mother married a tall, blonde-hair, blue-eyed Nord.

I did, just now

I would turn that bitch down because she looks like an old hag and believes in a bad fairy tale.