Can someone explain why this cuck endorsed hillary?

Can someone explain why this cuck endorsed hillary?

Hillary made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Which was?

Anyone but Trump, that's why faggot.

Because he's another globalist, career politician.

You must be 18 or older to post on this board

Hilary bought him, duh. He's going to be swimming in cash when this is all over

they have been threatening his family's safety

Bern victim here.
He was sheepdogging the whole time.
He is here to steal votes away from Jill and funnel them to Clinton. That's why he played softball when he could have crushed her, and also dismissing her emails... which is more about treason than email.
I'll never trust a jew again.

>taking what pol says at face value
yeah, quite intellectual, you sperglet

He cares more about taking down Trump than he does about giving voice to his own platform (would have been very easy through Stein's offer to run Green)

Very sad

Meme magic user. We memed him as a Cuck for a year and, behold.... He is actually a cuck

>stealing votes from jill

What, all five of them?

He's a cuck cuck do what their told

Because he was set up as controlled (paid) opposition to grease the way for Hillary. Knew totally and deliberately that he wouldn't win.

on the Dems side anyway

If Bernie had shifted Green I think it's fair to imagine at least 75% of his followers also following, as opposed to the 40% that moved to Hillary.

"Alright Sanders, it's either your brains or your signature on this endorsement"

A nice new cuck shed.

because hes a lifelong shill
Thats all he has ever been
Only liberals are fucking stupid enuogh to "believe" in him

For a shill who was in it from the start, he sure seems to look really fucking unhappy about supporting Hillary in all the pictures I've seen.

My money's on threatened family.

pretty much.

shame, he gave people hope or rather made them think.

he wanted off hill's kill list

If he dident his political career would have been over. Both the dems and republicans would have been against him as long as he stayed in office. Also if trump won he would have been known as the guy that cost them the election making it harder for grass roots canidates to be take seriously. The wiki leaks change everything now.

His career would have been over if he hadn't

Is anyone watching his speech right now? He's literally giving his standard campaign speech. Does he know he lost?

I'm more interested in why you even need to ask this. For the reasons even republicans endorsed trump, who clearly were against him before: To stop the candidate of the other party.

tl;dr? tactical reasons

He wants his supporters to lick the DNC cum dripping out his anus.

This too.

jeez man. i can't even bring myself to watch the speech videos. it hurts he backed out but i feel bad for all those dummies with his tattoos.

>Senile Communist Kike
>having principles
pick one

So he and his family don't get suicided.

>cuck
There's your answer

the fear was that Trump would take advantage from a divided party.
Which would be a really smart move on his part. But the man is a maniac

LOL
i know you're joking but what;s funny is that you're not joking

I don't get why they still support him when he showed he's part of the system they loathe.

Spineless jew failed to stand up against the establishment

Holy shit that's based.