Time for one of this threads

Time for one of this threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtoqDF8EnsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darth Vader is the strongest here, it's not even up to debate

I'd probably be safest with Bugs, but I could never turn down being buds with Hellboy

He has no means of protection against range combat. Predator, Terminator and Robo will fuck him up with proper firepower.

bugs bunny is essentially an extradimensional cartoon god who can act independently of our laws of physics. im gonna go with him.

Probably Batman because prep time, although he's not my favourite there.

Buggs Bunny obviously. He always wins and he has loony tune physics.
The down side is he can't actually kill anyone but eventually they would get tired of being flattened by anvils.

Force can stop laser beams

Bugs Bunny has the magical power of too force and is immune to all injuries.

>He has no means of protection against range combat.

Did you eat lead paint as a child?

Wolverine by a mile

He's simply outlast everyone else

Bugs Bunny is literally the most intelligent plot schemer and almost never gets bested.
I'd go with Bugs.

Vader commands a whole army, Batman literally always wins, so does Bugs Bunny. So one of those three, probably Batman.

bugs bunny is a reality warper, it's not a fair fight

No it can't. Reminder that Disney's shit is not canon.

>vader force chokes you and pins down wolverine simultaneously
>????????????

1) Blasters in SW don't shoot lasers. 2) Vader never learned that trick.

Go re-watch The Empire Strikes Back.

Well, Bugs is probably cheating so I'd go with Wolverine

>Wolverine teleports behind Vader and slits his throat
>"Nothing personal kid"

Man, knowing Bugs, Vader would use the force on Bugs Bunny and wonder why it isn't working.
Then it cuts to Bugs whispering to the audience and shows he has an Acme Anti-Force bracelet on.

literally the scene where han shoots vader in cloud city

youtube.com/watch?v=YtoqDF8EnsA

You're literally a retard if you don't choose Bugs Bunny.

This

Nice. Very nice.

HOWEVER

I'd go with Bugs in a basketball match.

>Acme Anti-Force bracelet

Bugs best ally.

He didn't stopped it though, look at the smoke coming from his gloves.

buggs bunny and hellboy are OP as fuck.

That's just his armor absorbing the shots.

Wrong.

ok, champ.

He used the force to deflect the shots. Look at the walls.
Wrong, he used the force to deflect the shots.

Batman. He always finds a way to win.

He can't even win crazy psycho with make up in his own universe.

The shots were deflected and I highly doubt there are laser deflecting gloves in Star Wars. The most logical explanation is the force.

i dont see how anyone could stop wolverine or darth vader, realistically.

You think anybody's glove armor is going to be strong enough to withstand multiplie blaster shots? He used force fuckery to absorb, deflect, or redirect the energy of the blasts. This should be immediately obvious to anyone paying attention.

Is Bugs Bunny even powerful if he's in the real world, doesn't he need to be in the cartoon world to be extremely powerful. In Space Jam he couldn't even fight off Michael Jordan's dog.

Too bad he's lazy and a huge cunt. He'll either get bored of defending you and walk away or double cross you.

I choose Vader.

The others are fucked.

t.Elmer

Luke smacked him in the shoulder with a lightsaber once and his arm stayed attached and functional- and lightsabers go through almost everything.
Maybe you need to put your phone down when you watch movies.

bugs bunny

The three best picks:

>Bugs Bunny
Arguably the most overpowered guy in OP's pic. He can break practically every law of reality and is unkillable.

>Batman
As long as he has prep time he'll be able to come up with someway to keep you safe. I have no idea how he would be able to beat Bugs Bunny though.

>Darth Vader
A space wizard who has a galactic empire backing him.

Glancing blow.

Batman
I love the idea of making a rich, straight white male my servant.

Bugs Bunny.
If it wasn't for him, Batman.

Vader is just the emperors bitch

Vader > rest, no competition. As for how, he can literally force-choke everyone at the same time to death. What kind of shitty picture is that?

We talking original Vader or R1 Vader? Terminator if original, R1 if not.

Bugs Bunny, none of the others will dress up and pretend to be a girl for me.

bugs bunny duh

Wolverine is unchockable. Robocop doesn't even breathe, so is Terminator.

I pick bugs because cartoon reality altering powers

Probably bugs bunny because he has plot armor and an arsenal of Acme gadgets

Bugs Bunny can bend reality and never dies

Altough i might be wrong about robocop, he uses his human brain so he needs the oxygen.

even if there wasnt shit tons of evidence in all your arbitrary canon

disney is still canon, deal with it fag

Let's do this logically

Hiding and trap setting skills and experience
Batman>bugs>Vader>predator>>hellboy=dredd=wolverine>Terminator>> Robocop

Seeking and persuit skills and experience
Batman>predator>Dredd>hellboy>Vader>wolverine>Terminator>RoboCop>bugs

I doubt anyone would find me in the bat cave.

Oh alright, fine then. How about repeatedly force-pushing into sharp objects until they're just a bloody/robotic mess? As for wolverine specifically, vader could force-push him into orbit. Vader canonically is much more powerful than he is displayed in the main films.

Darth vader

Anyone arguing in bugs' favor shpuld remember he got beat by this guy

Is it Bugs from Tails Gets Trolled? Cause if so, then he's actually beatable.

Yeah, bugz bunny is beatable, he even got rekt by this guy, but vader is even worse - he lost to a kid who had just couple of days training from senile demented toad.

Well it's not like Luke is the most overpowered Jedi to ever exist. Also at no point vader wanted to kill Luke.

it seems i'm fucked anyhow so it'd be nice to spend some time with Hellboy

>Bugs Bunny can bend reality and never dies
so does whomever is making the Terminator movies.

>my servant
he'll probably keep you tied in a closet somewhere.

Go to the bugs bunny cartoon universe and have him protect you, remember how that universe works, you'd be unkillable and still have a lot of fun watching the other 8 trying, but never succeededing.

Batman... because.... Batman.

I mean it's really down to Vader and Predator who are on a completely different power level than anyone else.
I'd pick Predator though. I like the cut of his jib

his shitty "code" will be the end of you both

Batman would just buy that acid that kills toons from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Predator
>invisibility cloak
>tons of experience of hunting and killing humans for fun
>physically powerful
>intelligent, very possible he's more intelligent than humans due to the advanced technology his species possesses
>homing laser canon
>powerful melee weaponry
>explosives
>arsenal of other highly lethal technology

Ok so look, who else in pic related is gonna beat predator? Let's check!
>Terminator T-101, old model that's dumb as fuck and gets single handed taken out by a tiny girl with no military training
>Batman: just a rich human bean who's good at kung fu
>Wolverine: gets fucked by lots of characters even in his own universe, Predator would blast him from the shadows and then rip his heart out for a trophy
>Hellboy, I mean what the fuck is he gonna do even
>Dredd: Just a human police, just a very good one. Would most definetely lose against Batman, Wolverine and Terminator
>Vader: Even with his force tricks and mean demeanor, he's just a human, a very damaged one at that. He gets fucked by Luke, a young kid with a primitive weapon just wailing on him, in fair 1-on-1 combat. Predator would not even give him that chance.
>Bugs bunny: gets fucked by every single thing in Space Jam so no, his cartoon shit might help him escape (with funny results) but he would never kill Predator
>RoboCop: almost died to a bunch of thugs with more primitive weaponry than Predator possesses. Too clunky, too inexperienced, not powerful enough weapons.

An old black cop and a Jew armed with a log beat a predator.

Bugs only gets fuck for tension and plot.
But he never loses

>Bugs slaps on a skirt and kisses Wolverine and does other gay shit

it bounced off his armor dummy

Only lore from the original Predator movie counts
If you're gonna bring in non-canonical shit sequels and expanded universe, you might aswell have Lego Darth Vader

You don't become a cartoon by picking Bugs Bunny, his invincibility wouldn't transfer to you. That's the main reason he's the worst choice as far as protection, he has no idea what it's like to actually be in danger since he can't be killed.

This guy is correct, Predator is by far the deadliest on the list for all the reasons in this post.

Find me a wookiepedia article that says Vader's gloves are laser proof.

>Gloves were articles of clothing worn over the hands. They were often used as protection, especially against weather. Specialized types of gloves existed, such as magna-gloves, which could magnetically adhere to metals.[1]
As gloves appear in almost every Star Wars work, this list only includes explicit mentions of gloves in text or dialogue.

Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue
Lords of the Sith
Tarkin
Lost Stars
Rebel Rising
A New Dawn
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novel
Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
Heir to the Jedi
The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II (As magna-glove)
Doctor Aphra 1: Book I, Part I
Doctor Aphra 3: Book I, Part III (Mentioned)
Han Solo, Part III
Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
Aftermath: Empire's End

Wew

>this list only includes explicit mentions of gloves in text or dialogue
>someone actually took their time to look for mentions of "gloves" in Star Wars expanded universe literature for the sole purpose of writing a wookiepedia article on "Gloves"

we're starring into the abyss here lads

I don't agree with the fact you wouldn't become cartoon? Every character to enter that universe would.

Predator? the OP alien that had his shit pushed in by Arnold Scharzenegro and some nigger in 2? lol

The OT IS the canon. Thou shalt have no other films, comics, books, fan fiction blogs, fan videos, TV shows, ASMR series, or video games before me.

>had his shit pushed in by Arnold Scharzenegro
Arnold got very very lucky, and the Predator got too arrogant which was what killed him. Hunters sometimes get killed by moose, too, by not respecting them.
>some nigger in 2
sequel don't count