Life is meant to be enjoyed, so I just gotta find way to balance the things I enjoy and what I need to do

Life is meant to be enjoyed, so I just gotta find way to balance the things I enjoy and what I need to do.

>gains 100 pounds

But it's frieeed!

Every fatty on that show pisses me off. James K is a dumb ass hick and everybody in his life would improve if he just dropped dead.

Assanti also pissed me off but he wasn't AS bad as James.

Assanti is a cold blooded, manipulative sociopath. James K is just a legit dumbass idiot. Assanti is far more dangerous.

Ow oww! Mah layyygs!! Be careful with mah laygs.

While true, James K also forced his daughter to drop out of school in order to wash his fat folds, and his wife is practically a prisoner of circumstance.

Assanti is more or less a drug addict - which doesn't excuse what he did but explains it.

All people who get to be that size are manipulators which is how they're able to get people to care for them when they're practically immobile.

I haven't see all the episodes but I can't remember any other guests who pissed me off more than James and Assanti

MAH LEGS IS STUCK!

You're outside, James.

NO AHM NAUGHT! AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH

He doesn't look like he's enjoying it.

>tfw the show went from heartbreaking redemption-tales to genuine freakshow

I love it, but you can see Dr. Now is a lot more bitter than before.

>You're outside, James.

>balance the things I enjoy and what I need to do
the balance is fucking broken

Can you really blame him?

At least assanti could walk. I doubt James even tried to walk more than 3 times after he hurt his leg

No, I donĀ“t. I feel sorry for the guy. All these years, working with fat people, trying your best to make a change and being confronted wiith increasingly disgusting, worthless blobs that are better off dead in most cases (not even being edgy) would take a toll on anyone.

This. I'd be bitter as fuck too if I'd spent decades in school and worked my entire life to be a doctor in order to help people, yet these fat sacks of human waste haven't even accepted that they're killing themselves.

James K.s last hope is some kind of cyborg program that replaces his legs with tank-tracks or something

Nah, oblivious assholes are worse than intentional ones because sinisterly stupid shitheads like Steven are really easily dealt with and Dr. Now proved that when he threatened to put him in a homeless shelter. Steven intentionally destroy himself, James is literally too fucking stupid to even know what's killing him he literally thought something being fried made it healthier. It's the difference between a virtual child being a fucker and an adult being a fucker

Also how is James almost fifty he looks like 30 at most.

Can someone explain to me what a sociopath is?

I had to live with one of these death fats.
My sister's boyfriend looked just like Justin Assanti, but on his way to being Steven Assanti.
I once bought him a bike to help him with his inactivity, but he broke it.
He'd also eat fast food 3x a day, and made my sister gain 150 lbs in the first year they were together.

They moved into his parents house and they're still gaining. I haven't spoken to my sister in a year because I don't get along with him, and she's mad about that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up dead or on this show.
There is absolutely no helping some people.

There I something about James hair that just cracks me up every time I see it. It's just all sticking up. Idk why it makes me laugh so much

what the fuck is that picture

>Also how is James almost fifty he looks like 30 at most.
If he wasn't a monster, he'd actually be a pretty fucking handsome guy.

A manipulative, remorseless human being with no apathy. A sociopath has no qualms about doing literally anything to get what they want, that's why many, many politicians, executives and other people in power are sociopaths - a lot of time they have literally killed to get where they are. If Assanti wasn't immobile, he'd be very dangerous to society.

What would Assanti do if he wasn't immobile?

*with no empathy

He'd probably be some kind of an executive responsible for the despair of many people.
Yeah, sorry for the mistake.

What made your sister attracted to him in the first place?

Post thicc sister pls

Evan's contagious laugh

james literally wouldn't be as fat as he is if his wife just stopped feeding him.

This. I'm so horny I want fatroll pusy please

Why do these threads keep getting made?

because they have good bants

How u gon give me lil eggroll???