WHEN THE FUCK IS EUROPE GOING TO WAKE UP TO WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?

WHEN THE FUCK IS EUROPE GOING TO WAKE UP TO WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will not. It is the end of times.

NO
NOOOOOO

it all depends on you.

it was always you.

Your fucking ID OP
I read it first as "bmBADT1mE"

Europe was never capable of saving itself.
There is only one hope left for Europe

Are you forgetting someone you can't have a Dream Team without Farrage

What is happening, user?

Everybody is waiting for the elections in 2017, just like you with Trump burger.

Memes aside though, Trump is a moron what can he do?
IS Farrage gonna have an ale?

yet another terrorist attack i guess

Daily cultural enrichment

What do you think that they are special or magical? This isn't Game of Thrones.
Meh, shit happens.

When the next big World War happens and libcucks/nu-males/social justice warriors realize their imaginary safespace won't defend them from reality. Most of them will end up dying and the few libcucks, nu-males, and social justice warriors that live are the ones that actually grow some balls.

You get use to the dying, take it from a Burger.

>Daily cultural enrichment

>what is natural selection

When they decide to stop shit posting on a Balgladeshi clothing factory workers forum

kay. You better stock up on MREs thgen, huh?

>what is natural selection
The reason fat people die early

These so called terrorist attacks in europe look like minor crimes compared to the daily school shootings of america.

>Guy sets off a bomb
>only kills himself

Shit is hopeless.

Yall need to get on our level. Most of the hootering and hollering after a massacre is just virtue signaling. No one here really cares anymore.
Don't go to McDonalds, don't go to bars, dont listen to shitty music like Eagles of Death Metal.

In fact, the people who died at the Bataclan all deserved it. Because EODM sucks.

I bet they are a little bit because your president in 40 years will speak in spanish to its citizen at this rate.

What is wrong with Spanish? You people think the most extremes are gonna happen. Most Latinos get here and in 3 generations they look like Italians, are tall and speak English well.

There are more important things to worry about. For instance, where do you think Messi will be transferred to?

>Europe
>still 90% white
>USA
>only 60% white

:)

>muh europe will wake up
no it won't, we all get to die now. people are too brainwashed.

Or people like you have become defeatists

only populations that have excesses of young men wage wars
yup we lost that one with birth control, abortion and divorce in 69

at least we have some values and culture to try and preserve

Who would we have a war with exactly? Individuals are snapping and killing people. Who fight?
Relevance?
Vodka isn't a valid form of culture.

I'm being realistic.
It's naive and completely pointless to fight when you've already lost.

Oh, your memeing. Sigh. But really, what do?

Win world war 3

>Who fight?
islam
islam is a warwaging political conquest ideology, the religion aspect is just a tool for its political supremacy nature
but of course the real enemy is the jew parasite
fight for survival and prosperity, sovereignty and getting rid of lice

Wait until the US election is over and then the real magic starts

>Sigh
You should lurk more if you want to earn those $0.04 per post. Your shilling is too obvious

>forgetting putin

Ha...Ha...Ha...
Kay, good luck with that Pierre. It's not like we are getting out comeuppance. Not as if your people raped children en masse in Algeria.
Did the Potato famine really make you people this stupid? Damn those British fucks to hell. You poor child. Tsk tsk.
Putin is a gangster who just enjoys accruing money. He is nothing more.

>reddit posting for (You)s

Is it not better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Your pathetic and your a coward it's peoples cowardice like yours that has caused these problems in the first place..

>crusader
>in full metal plate

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAA, NO!

Fuck off shill

I voted against all this at every opportunity. I did everything I could within my democratic power as a citizen, and lost.

>voted
If this kinda of shit happend here people would be rioting in the streets.

>20hours no happening
>feeling empty
is it just me or does kek turning us into bloodthirsty empty souls?

really forces one to contemplate.

Fight fire with fire, you're a pussy unless you murder your fellow citizens.

KEK's will be done.

>I did everything I could within my democratic power as a citizen

There is no democracy WAKE THE FUCK UP you don't get anywhere by following the rules of dictators who only want to control you.

If you want something in this world you must take it.Now wake up and realize how the world really works and when you wake up it's your duty as a human fucking being to wake others up and when everyone wakes up then real change can happen.

If you do nothing your screwed anyway so what have you people got left to loose by fighting.

Don't these Americans know it's the end of the world?

roo-rider is right I don't think any brexit voter I know thought this would be the salvation and everything would sort it's self out because of our vote. It's a platform and a step for sure, it's an opportunity.

Most brexit voters I know where ready for civil war if leave did not win.

I don't think brexit has made people rest on their laurels here, I would say it's made people more relaxed about talking their mind on muslims and immigration..

Make it happen you sound submissive defeatist.

>his dick head is as big as one of that dudes ass cheeks

we'll probably just end up like america, with the population slowly shrinking to 60% white

Dam right Brit bro

It's been a long time since people have had to endure real hardship and they have become complacent and apathetic and because of this they have forgotten that sometimes you have to literally fight to keep your freedom.

If you value stability over freedom then you will have neither.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo

Rare shall mark him as prophet. He shall spoke and received as such.

When the fuck are you going to realize this is part of the plan.

People these days think that revolution is nothing more than something from a movie or a history book. They need to snap out of this delusion and realize sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.