Juncker - No matter how bad migrant crisis, terrorism gets, we'll never give up on open borders

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10967168/Jean-Claude-Junckers-most-outrageous-political-quotations.html
redice.tv/news/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's real

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/

(((Juncker)))

The devilish smile,

Merkel is the devil incarnation along with hillary

> As well as offering residency to the world’s “refugees”, the Commission seeks to make it much easier and more desirable for Africans and their families to move to EU countries.

Hunt these people down and lynch them in the middle of the god damn street. What the fuck are you waiting for? Do I have to skip the fucking pond and do it my fucking self?

ffs

Juncker:
>It's our fault.

I'm out of words.

There is nothing wrong with open borders as long as the EU external frontier is secured sufficiently.

Doesn't the Eu chain of command go
>Germany > France > (the rest)

Juncker will do as he is told.

>germany
>nothing wrong with open borders

Why am I not surprised?

cUCkED

Your politicians truly have abandoned you Europe. I'm really surprised no one's taken serious action yet, but can see it happening before the end of the year.

Just kill yourself now

Wow, Brits really have no clue about the EU. No wonder you voted leave.

Thanks Junker.

Depends on how long it takes you to string them up from the Brandenburg gate.

It's true.
Secure borders to non-Schengen-countries is the requirement to free movement between EU-states.

Problem is that countries actually trying to secure said borders (Hungary, Greece) get the muh-refugees-muh-freedoms-muh-humanity-treatment.

Can't argue with stupid Welcome-clappers.

That's exactly what you'd expect him to say, not a problem. The happening comes when Germans give up on Merkel and the EU Juncker.

Why do we ignore history and not learn from it?

Thank goodness someone is finally standing up for the principle of peace and making sure that petty nationalisms and fascisms never again allow Europe to be turned into a war-torn hell hole.

Well I don't have to bother to learn now, do I Fritz.

Who?

Do you guys need an American to hold your hand through ever single fucking crisis?!

FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS FROGS AND KRAUTS

He's right. Juncker, Tusk and Verhofstadt will not go against Merkel.

The only way the EU can continue with open boarders is to shrink in size.

From 28/27 to 17/16 or less.

The remaining nations can form a free trade block led by the UK to counter the EU (balance of power)

Another word the EU will split in two to survive.

Alright Juncker enjoy more countries wanting to leave then as it gets progressively worse and you getting a lot of the blame along with Merkel

>Welcome thousands of terrorists and murderers into your country for free
>Your people get horribly raped and murdered almost every day
>Little girls getting raped and killed
>WE WILL KEEP OPEN BORDERS!

Is this a woman thing? Because if it is, this bitch proves why women shouldn't be given political power. Ever. How do you not fucking SEE how much your people are suffering? And in this case she does, but decides it's all fine and dandy? God fucking damn, someone murder her already.

I'm almost tempted to fly over and start it myself. But I have had no practise witn any funs.

Though pic related should be easy to use, right?

Not until they get their EU military, than you're really fucked. I don't know how you guys haven't gone on the streets and pulled them out of their homes and hanged them from the closes lightpost.

White kindness is a mental illness, it's probably better off if you guys are gone.

Great. Academic ideology more important than people once again :(

Juncker & Schultz push for the EU as they would be unemployed without it.

>Speaking after Islamic terror attacks left 130 dead in Paris last November, Mr. Juncker rejected calls to rethink the EU’s open doors policy on migration from Africa and the Middle East. Dismissing suggestions that open borders led to the attacks, Mr. Juncker said he believed “exactly the opposite” – that the attacks should be met with a stronger display of liberal values including open borders.

Kill these jewish rats before it gets really bad. Burn them alive please.

BLAME THE MUSLIMS

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

We?
Its not my problem.

>this

It's a liberal thing. They have some kind of savior complex going on, and they seem to hate their own people.

Uprising. He clearly says that even if muslims start killing all natives, they won't stop them from coming in. This is clear treason.

You don't understand, man. I know in the past it always resulted in disaster and the fall of nations. Because THIS time, for serious, we'll get it right. This time it will be different. Believe me.

It's a jew. It's not human. Burn it alive and move on. Into the incinerator it goes.

what the fuck

We should make Northern Union, West Union and so on.

He means internal EU borders. He's still a fucktard

fucking juncker

>our citizens get hacked, bombed and shanked to death left and right
>what do?
>oh i know. THREATEN THEM! This will work.

Juncker is a senile old fool who is so out of touch with everything, it's not even funny anymore. Should be removed due to medical reasons alone. He is bonkers mad insane.

To be honest, Germany and France are so nihilistic and weak that we could shot the migrants at the borders.

We've had an Iraqi arrested with explosives today. It is our problem.

This. It's your fucking mess Germans, fix it.

You guys better hang than unelected piece of shit and do it fast.

As a Swede I can say..
I've heard that before.

Even more gladder we left . Retards running things. Feel kinda sorry for you

(((Liberal Values)))

This guy should have stepped down after BREXIT.

EU's biggest fault is that parasites like him can't be removed.

He can't make those statements for the European people. European citizens haven't given him the mandate to say this for them.

Aim for the lady seen recently wearing this fetching red cap

Please do it

Cuck poster model.

Die already

1 million more Ahmeds jist for you

>mfw BREXIT really was The Great Escape 2.0

That's it Sup Forums. You win. You fucking win you bastards. I'm a Hillary shill, but this shit is too much, too demoralizing. I'm saying it and I'm quitting shilling today; Hitler was right and did nothing wrong.

Holy fuck I can't believe this.

Isn't that just blatantly suicidal policy then? Why are people killing themselves over immigration? Oh yeah, follow the money.

not fucked if you cuck voters finally pick a good anti-EU party to get behind
with people like juncker and merkel they'd just revisit it after a decade or two when they think everyone's forgotten
Any attempts by these globalists to back down from their open borders positions should not be trusted or believed, they need to be removed altogether

What that bunch of idiots doesn't realize, is that they're the target.
They think these new low IQ population will be easy to control, and ensure their grasp on the EU.
But when the mudslime population reaches a critical point, they will be removed and replaced by ayatollahs.

ISNT IT FUNNY

They're the good guys, lads, since they don't give in to terrorism.

remember no journalist = it never happened

Well, the ruling elites and diapers should be changed on a regular basis for the very same reason.

Do you still belive the media senpai?

kan I buy you a ticket

*breaks

Agreed. The problem isn't with the EU, it's with bad policies.

Eh, he's said things just as bad

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10967168/Jean-Claude-Junckers-most-outrageous-political-quotations.html

Alcoholic senile.
However
>Mr. Juncker insisted that however bad the “migrant crisis” and terrorism in Europe gets, the EU will never call into question the free movement of people within the bloc.
He's talking about inner borders.

cucks never admit they are wrong

look at many US cities.......

You heard the man, youl just have to live with terrorism.

got to learn to reload correctly, clean the gun for no jams, measure wind resistance and bullet drop over distances, correct magnifications and angle of displacement.

You hardly see gangbangers with those because they require more math, only roof koreans.

I would've agreed with you when EU was 90%+ white. With 2 million shitskins in Germany, that's no longer an option. But I understand your original thought, that free movement for civilized people makes sense(Americans roaming freely from state to state in the continental US). You just have too many uncivilized people already. We're lucky, our blacks and muslims are afraid to leave the cities.

habla ingles?

FUCKING JEW PUPPETS

KILL EVERY JEW

Germany will rise up and overthrow their government. It's not a matter of it, just when at this point.

alright globalists, i got your zero game right here.

no reason america needs globalism yet. prove it works in eu and asia first. you cant name the jew bankers in the room, so dont expect me to hate a wall.

trump nationalism 2016. stop stealing our IP, just because we believe in openness doesnt mean you may hack steal and sell our inventions. we want reciprocity.

why them alive shill

>GET USED TO IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA

So let me get this straight,
your people fucked their whole country (directly and indirectly)
Killed thousand if not millions of them
Some of them escaped to a "better world"
Unluckly some of who escaped had a grudge and only wanted revenge (which is still a small minority)
And you guys think all the blame should be put on arab/african refugee?
Tell your mom to get you a common sense

I know but he also says he's not going to revise the external ones.

"Speaking after Islamic terror attacks left 130 dead in Paris last November, Mr. Juncker rejected calls to rethink the EU’s open doors policy on migration from Africa and the Middle East. Dismissing suggestions that open borders led to the attacks, Mr. Juncker said he believed “exactly the opposite” – that the attacks should be met with a stronger display of liberal values including open borders."

Majority of Europeans agree with him and the opposition will do nothing.

>WE WUZ NAZIS
>WE ARE SORRY

RK = BK

lmao france surrenders!

I really don't understand this level of adherence to an ideology.

He will burn the entire place to the ground as long as he achieves his goal of open borders.

I really think there is more to this. Like he and others in Brussels are actively trying to destroy Western Civilization.

I used to think that this type of stuff:

redice.tv/news/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe

...is tinfoil.

I am not so sure anymore.

You personally? Not much, Muslims won't bomb the shit countries of Europe.

France/Germany is fucked thoo.

There is a realm of Existance beyond your comprehension.

We do, it's shit and you guys get blown up shot or axed everyday since we decided to leave

>We
youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc

I think that's more likely to happen with the southern countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy along side Iceland the UK, and even Sweden.