Seriously wtf is even coming out this summer that the masses would flock to

Dunkirk?

>Wonder Woman
>Spider-Man

thats what you get when you let the industry implode

>GotG 1 did well in 2014 when movies had the worst summer since 1997
>GotG 2 is doing well now
time to panic

I really think that's going to be an alright movie but I don't think it's going to draw in the big bucks
While capeshit is usually a staple, no one really gives a shit about WW, and most people are tired of Spider Man but it'll still probably make bank

Okay that's 1 movie definitely and 2 maybes.

>two reboots no one asked for

unless these comes out the same reason i cant see any reason why either one would bomb.

theres plenty of [[[[[[[potentially]]]]]]] good movies this year but just not during summer it seems.

weird

Dubs?

Shit taste

Serves them right; make better films.

>WW
>reboot

what

and to be fair femininazis have been begging for a Wonder Woman movie for years

>worst summer of the decade
Well when you're releasing shit like pic related can you really complain

ENDLESS TRASH

The media in general should just die already

Wonder Woman isn't a reboot, no one counts some shitty tv show that's several decades old and no one watched.

>Kaya

She's been married with kids for years she's old news

Well stop making sequels and franchises, Hollywood.
Pump out more award winning DCEU.

Yeah WW not so much a reboot you're right, but chances are people are more familiar with the show than the comics. I'm sure both will do well, just not particularly excited for either one.

Only films on that list I actually want to see is War of Apes and The Mummy because I have to see everything Tom is in

>femininazis have been begging for a Wonder Woman movie for years
you misspelled "Black Widow"... and feminazis

Thank fuck for British and European cinema.

damn... really makes me thunk

>I'm crying

Why do you care, you fucking faggot? Just go see the movies you're interested in, and if the ones you're not interested in end up flopping, then so what?

Spider-Man: Homecoming
War for the Planet of the Apes
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Transformers: The Last Knight
Dunkirk
Baywatch
The Mummy
Wonder Woman
The Dark Tower (it's gonna flop hard though)
Alien: Covenant (reminder that Prometheus was rated R, didn't have the alien branding and it made over $400 million at the box office)

If no superior films come out this summer what am I supposed to shitpost on Sup Forums when I'm trying to be contrarian?

i tell you something. the whole world is fed up with WW2, and muh american heroes

The emoji movie will save them

I stopped watching the pirates movies after the second one.

Capeshit killed the blockbuster, what will kill capeshit?

What have we actually produced in the past decade? I can only think of In Bruges, Four Lions and I, Daniel Blake. British cinema is pretty underexposed mostly because American movies and capeshit dominate our market.

Dont forget Star Wars at the end of the year

Hollywood is finished

>British

fucking lmao

Kids fucking love Spider-Man and the mass audience enjoyed him in civil war. Spider-Man is going to make bank regardless of it being shitty

Pirates movies are so banal they might as well be capeshit at this point.

this

based marvel doesn't bomb

>383px
a pic for ants?

Banepost.

Related: you could also shit up Dunkirk threads, since that'll probably be good

>the dark tower
I am rage eternal

>Johnny Depp spending $2m a month

>keeping his head above water making millions on sequels

>no this

Unlucky mate

>Aug 17
>terminator 2: 3D

why?
3D will add nothing to it

WALL
TO
WALL

FROGS

>THE LITERAL STATE OF LIBERALS
LMAO

Cameron needs to fund Avatar 2-9 somehow

Sorry, bruv, but film is haram and against Sharia Law. Like music, it's been illgal in Britain for a couple years now.

>Dunkirk
>Americans

stop posting

They'll be typical glorious heroic Americans, just wearing different hats

Aren't you guys releasing a movie about a woman getting BLACKED by a Muslim? True European masterpiece

WE DID IT BROS, WE FINALLY DID IT. WE KILLED HOLLYWOOD

Isn't there a writers strike going on, or about to go on or something?
Feels good watching ((them)) panic now and then, especially when they start worrying over 'millennials' not buying diamonds and shit anymore.

I love this timeline, truly the best

cameron invented 3D and saved cinema as a result so he wants all his films out in 3D. surely that's understandable? also millennials have never seen it in theaters and will flock to it.

Not a fan of it being 3d but I wouldn't mind watching T2 on the big screen.

CRY MORE HANS

GERMAN WORLD WAR STATS: 0 FOR 2

Plus it's got RDJ. Regardless of this board's opinions, that movie is gonna make a shit ton

>BASED MEME MAGIC
>uh whut is that old bitch talking about we have nothing to do with Pepe its just a meme lol

British film should be underexposed. We have the best talent in front of and behind camera, and the understated brilliance suits us.

Americans and other foreigners have a hard time accepting our particular brand of film-making: real, cerebral, and gritty.

Americans just want loud noises and superpowers.

No idea. But if we are, you can be guaranteed extra #13455 has more acting prowess than the idiots Hollywood spews.

>and streaming services
lul

wow what will Hollywood do now?
Try to do something new and original perhaps.

Who would win in a fight between a corrupt politician supported by the ignorant masses as well as billionaires and cartoon frog?

>Yfw Captain underpants makes more than WW

This isn't because of sequels and remakes, it is because the audience only wants capeshit and Marvel related shit.

>Normies and neckbeards alike memeing about "give Spider-man back to Marvel"
>No one asked for a Spider-Man reboot

>Isn't there a writers strike going on, or about to go on or something?
it was averted by giving the writers more money.

Will this finally mean we get simultaneous on-demand? I'd rather pay 30 bucks to see transformers at home the day it comes out than 13 bucks on a ticket and 26 bucks on popcorn and a drink and some peanut chews

>Americans and other foreigners have a hard time accepting our particular brand of film-making: real, cerebral, and gritty.

>Ronan will play Lilly Abdal, a woman caught between two places: one of her birth parents and the other, where she was adopted, raised and fell in love. Orphaned in Africa as a child, Lilly’s first experience of her parents’ homeland of England is as a refugee, escaping civil war. As lost in this cold new world as her fellow immigrants, Lilly becomes the heart of this disenfranchised community in London, attempting to reunite people with their scattered families. But as her friend Amina discovers, Lilly’s mission isn’t purely altruistic and a passionate lost love affair is revealed between Lilly and Aziz, an idealistic doctor.

Brits make literal cuckfilms.

UR DUM THEN CUS TRANSFORMERS NEEDS THE BIGGEST SCREEN POSSIBLE IN 3D

WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT MIGHT WORK FOR COMEDIES BUT ITS A MAJOR DOWNGRADE FOR ACTION

I don't watch movies anymore but I enjoy the drama and the shitposting.
I think that's great news.

Putin

MY TEEVEE IS HUGE MATE ONLY THING BIGGER IS YOUR MUMS CUNT

Cherry-picking.

We have this concept in Britain: artistic range.

M8 I GOT THE HUGEST TV BUT ITS A TOTAL JOKE COMPARED TO A PROPER THEATER

>MUH RUSSIA IS WHY SHE DIDNT CAMPAIGN IN WISCONSIN

SHILLARY LOST ALL BY HERSELF, IT WAS SHEER INCOMPETENCE

>let authoritarian ideologues (the least creative and most out of touch people on the planet) take over the industry
>push anyone who doesn't bend the knee out
>surprised when everything goes to shit

An industry is only as good as the people working in it.

Let's see:
>Alien: Covenant
>Baby Driver
>War for the Planet of the Apes
>Dunkirk
That's it, those are the only movies on that list that interest me. Everything else looks like shit. Bravo Hollywood.

>despicable me 3
Ah fuck, better hope minionposting comes back, otherwise just fucking kill me

Nice strawman.

I cannot wait for Pirates 5.

FUCK that's going to be a fun movie

Honestly, who gives a fuck? Why does anyone care about how much money anyone makes if they aren't involved?

I'm going to see Pirates 5 and Spider-man and I couldn't give less of a shit if they flop or not.

This is some really awful damage control, shill. No matter how you try to spin it you can't get around the fact that Hillary spent time and money on fighting a fucking frog meme. It's hilariously pathetic.

But unless they make over a billion dollars, you won't get Pirates 6 or Spiderman: Graduation

>Shit taste
Shit taste

So what? Am I supposed to be making brands and products my reason for living?

YES!

What the fuck, you think (((we))) make this shit to entertain you?

Great! I plan on spending ZERO shekels on '''movies''' this summer. Feels good desu.

>Wonder Woman Captain Underpants: The First Movie

Kek

oh know
man fuck Hollywood

I hope the whole apparatus goes under

me too :3

>The Glass Castle
>Wind River
>Detroit
>Brigsby Bear
>Dunkirk
>City of Ghosts
>War for the Planet of the Apes
>A Ghost Story
>It Comes At Night
>Captain Underpants

Maybe Baby Driver and Okja. Lots of interesting stuff if you're willing to branch out, as is always the case.

But ignore this and carry on with your Spider-Man vs Wonder Woman shit-flinging contests for which movie is worse until the end of time.

>will still shitpost on Sup Forums despite not watching movies

Thanks man!

There are articles like this every other year.

It will turn out to be a surprisingly good summer.

Man POTC was NEVER good, even pre-Soros era

>POTC was NEVER good

Don't be that guy user, the first one was cool

no legit sucked ass

I shudder to think how bad a 2017 POTC movie would be

>hearing is believing

>no legit sucked ass

t. born in 1999

I never said they were all shit. My post referred to the fact that they have next to none GIANT block busters coming out this summer that will make them big money.

YFW CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS BEATS WONDERWOMAN AND FEMINISTS HAVE AN ANEURYSM

>Baywatch

b-but it's the current year? how can this bee?