how much oysters in your nation?

korea : god - damn cheap

about...

$ 36/2kg (without hard shell)
$ 20/5kg (with shell)

price could be changed from season to season and korean peninsula's climate

1-3€/piece

Around 10€ a dozen

No idea, I've never seen them being sold.
I can't even find lobsters. Wanted to try one for the new year's celebration but not a single store sells them.

what?koreans eat oysters?

fucking price viking

you are not japanese?

where are sushie

if u live in vladivostok.

you can come to korea in 1h

and enjoy oyster with fucking cheap price

not bad price

I live exactly on the other side of the country from Vladivostok, on the border with Ukraine.

Heres why

nah ...deep inside of europe.
maybe your town sell red meat cheaper than sea fishes

now i know why french recipe is always in TOP3 on earth

I only eat chicken. Pork is rather expensive to buy it every day and beef is so expensive I only eat it on new year's eve and on my birthday.

Chicken is full of protein anyway, it's makes you a BULL

About USD$3 for a dozen

Do you have peчнoй paк/crayfish in your area? People call it a "river lobster," it has a similar taste.

Oyster prices depend on the source. If you buy them from a restaurant, they can be very expensive - $3.50 to $5 EACH (or even more) depending on the location of the restaurant and the type of oyster.

But if I go to the oyster farm myself and buy the oysters directly, it's much cheaper. A sack of oysters (a few dozen) is about $20.

lol
korean eat pork belly on every friday.
(pork belly is the most popular part in kor)
putin, the char should down the meat price.

i alway buy oyster from mall(consumer price)
it always cheap

by the way, where are you live?

i think your region has cheap oyster

> Do you have peчнoй paк/crayfish in your area?
No, you can't buy it anywhere officially, they're slowly going extinct and it's prohibited to collect and sell them. The last time I ate crayfish was about 20 years ago when my grandfather and me caught one in a river.
I think you can buy them unofficially from poachers though, but I've never looked into that.

good price amigo

I live in Oregon, in the northwest US. It's next to the Pacific Ocean, so we have some oyster farms. You can also get clams directly from the beach, with a permit.

That's interesting. Hopefully, they recover in population. We have the opposite problem - many "invasive species" of crayfish. Legally, I can catch 100 per day if I want. They are in almost every river around here.

People who eat oysters cooked should kill themselves

shut up, korea has too much oyster

raw oyster is fine

cooked oyster is filth

i think so too

but if you live in kor

raw oyster would be deleted from your recipe list
because you could eat it too much

i have eaten too much raw oyster since November