Do your banks encourage foreigners to move to your country?

Do your banks encourage foreigners to move to your country?

the ruling class always does.

>Be selfless and humane liek us xd!
>just open the borders so we pay 2$/hr instead of normal wages lol!
>What? Let poor countries develop? No, haha. How are we going to keep the immigrants flowing eh? jk.

ever noticed that capitalists are the ones pushing multiculturalism, open borders, and gay marriage?

Why isn't it enough they're already billionaires the average Australian doesn't want that much in my opinion we work hard we just want to own our own house one day and take care of our families.

because they're greedy assholes trying to fuck us that's why.

multiculturalism to keep us divided
open borders to fracture the laws that stop them from raping us more than they already do
gay marriage to keep the pleb masses content for a while.

>multiculturalism to keep us divided
this. They're creating babel's tower to take advantage of the period of confusion.

Yes because it lowers the average wage by supply and demand

1) Settlers by J. Sakai
2) Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon
3) Red Skin, White Masks: Rejecting the Colonial Politics of Recognition by G.S. Coulthard
4) Meditations on Frantz Fanon's Wretched of the Earth: New Afrikan Revolutionary Writings by James Yaki Sayles (Owusu Yaki Yakubu)
5) Stand Up, Struggle Forward: New Afrikan Revolutionary Writings on Nation, Class & Patriarchy by Sanyika Shakur
6) Night-Vision: Illuminating War & Class on the Neo-Colonial Terrain by Butch Lee

Communists aren't different

it's just racism and nationalism are sick and dying ideology

Whats up with Australia and wanting chinks to immigrate there? Do you guys love chinese food that much?

Which helps produce technological advancement cheaper. Imagine being so retarded you thought you deserved pay at x rate when johhny foreigner will do it for half of x!

If one wants to be uppity about deserving things maybe one should possess skills not easily replaced by an uneducated immigrant with poor language skills.

Population growth increases both supply and demand

It increases the supply of unskilled labor much more than it does skilled labor.

I'd like to have extensive sexy time with the girl on the left. She can move in with me.

Gay marriage has nothing to do with open borders (multiculturalism is a complete red herring), you cancerous fucking Sup Forumstard. I sure wish your boogeymen would instead seek you mongrels out and ship you lot off to third world countries.

Fuck off back to

Wow, it's like all policy decisions concerning immigration can be explained with market factors and actors favoring profitable results within the confines of the capitalist economy.

This can't be true! There must be some secret conspiracy going on here!

Not in Australia. And not in the US or Great Britain either

You are delusional if you genuinely believe this. Have you ever been to an area inhabited primarily by recent immigrants? Or, I don't know, read any statistic that supports you assertion? Because I've only ever observed and read about the opposite.

>tfw i got tricked into moving to this desolate wasteland by Commbank
it's fucking december and it's 40 degrees, and i just witnessed a spider kill a centipede in the middle of my living room floor

41% of recent immigrants have bachelor's degrees and it's always been higher than the US native level.

>Percentage of not finishing highschool (-13) gap
>Percentage of bachelors (+11)

It's almost like 13 is larger than 11, and this doesn't even account for illegals, who aren't surveyed and are less educated than people qualifying for visas who aren't afraid to respond to surveys, which makes the difference even larger!

Thanks for literally proving my point.

Ha good luck owning your own house ever. If you weren't born into relative wealth your chance of climbing out of poverty and owning your own house is virtually zero, you're basically taking out a mortgage for your coffin.