Gonna try this again since I abandoned my last thread...

Gonna try this again since I abandoned my last thread. Can Sup Forums recc me some post-graduation/quarter-life existential crisis movies? I've already watched The Graduate and Easy Rider. I've graduated recently and been looking for jobs for the past 3 months without success, I need some movie to relate to or that will unblock me from rumination. Thanks fâm.

The Social Network

already seen this but good recc

I made a little list but I'm not sure which ones in those are worth watching.
Ghost world
The Darjeeling Limited
The Thin Red Line
broken flowers
life in a day
funny ha ha
tiny furniture
garden states
office space
good will hunting
submarine
youth in revolt
reality bites

bump

thread's dead again baby

I'm reviving this thread.

thx buddy

The Last Days of Disco
Clerks
Slacker
Inside Llewyn Davis

for something more heavy, Oslo August 31

Yeah Clerks and Inside Llewyn Davis were really good, couldn't really get into Slacker though. The other two seem interesting. I tried finding a link for Oslo but I couldn't get anything in english for free.

Oslo is on Pirate Bay

Synecdoche, NY

Billy Liar is the absolute classic. You have to watch it.

iiiiiiiiiiiiight thanks a lot.

if you never grow up

how about you just get a fucking job?

it doesn't happen overnight you shitbag.

Conan the Barbarian, unironically, because you probably need to reflect on the nature of masculinity.

keep telling yourself that ya bum

What are you trying to tell me there, boi.

pleb list

nice, you know some kino

listen m8, you'll find your place in this world, here's some kino to help you cope in the meantime...
my list:

Withnail and I
Five Easy Pieces
Buffalo 66
Wake in Fright
Somewhere
Harold and Maude
The Last Detail
Wonder Boys

>Withnail and I
>Five Easy Pieces
>Buffalo 66
>Wake in Fright
>Somewhere
>Harold and Maude
>The Last Detail
>Wonder Boys
added to the list, thanks for helping me cope.

what degree did you get?

That your a fucking ponce and half a shell of a man

they could write a whole smiths album about your shitty life

Il posto by Ermanno Olmi couldn't possibly be any more fitting

Kicking and Screaming (1995) by Noah Baumbach. Pretty depressing insofar as post-grad life goes and how empty it is for people that are functional in a particular space designed to make them feel relevant that suddenly vanishes

>The Last Detail

is jack the real life pete campbell?

biology, I don't even care if you roast me I can't fall any lower.

>biology

yes, I got memed into a JUST degree and now I'm paying for it. I will change career path if it still doesn't lead to anything.

jack plays a badass marine in the last detail, he isn't like pete campbell in that film at all.
you mean pete from mad men right?

wtf did you think you were gonna get with a bachelor's in biology? that's an obvious gradute degree direction to start in.

>tfw i have a poli sci degree
jdimsa

This Is Where I Leave You

Take Me Home Tonight

Up In the Air

from me personally

even with a masters it's no guarantee. Plus, I barely have the grades for it and it'll take 2 more years plus at least 10 k of tuition since I won't get scholarships. Then, there's the problem of being overqualified. Might as well just get some flavor of the century career like computer related jobs.

Ayy lmao
I just graduated with a Bachelor's in Telecommunication and Information Systems and I can't get a job either.
It would be different if I had learned anything in college. Do your homework, kids. It's important.