Tfw there was never a cartoon for Nicktoons Unite

>tfw there was never a cartoon for Nicktoons Unite.
So many missed opportunities.

I've always wanted to see something like this when I was younger. So yeah, I also think it's a huge missed opportunity. Why do you think Nick or CN never really did something like this?

Would just be hard to manage I guess. Like, would it be a full series? Doesn't that mean the staff working on each individual show would have to have long term collaboration, which would really take away from working on their own shows?

Just easier to have them keep to themselves and have the occasional rare crossover event. As cool as it may be it apparently wasn't worth the effort.

Source on the picture? Is there more?

Who is the guy on the right suppose to be, Danny Fenton?

>cartoon
>is anime

NIGGA

Why was Timmy much more of an asshole than normal in these? Usually he's just greedy but in these he was just blatantly malicious.

Aside from the occasional bumpers, the closest we got to a network-wide crossover in animation form, not counting Disney, is the Grim Adventures of the KND and I guess that's what FanFiction for.
A small miniseries would be fine, but even that would probably take a lot of effort to make.

If done right, it'd be a dream come true. However, there's also a chance it might end up being a confusing mess of plot and pandering.
This was written around Season 4-5. If I remember correctly, Timmy was written as more of a dick than usual at that time.

Well, there is the planned movie, but who knows if it's ever actually going to be made.

I thought that was a hoax created by the Anytown fag.

Easier than I thought it would be to get cringe for this

Why are so many fan crossovers so autistic anyways?

Who can barely even tell who is who in this one

They're literally working on it right now. The writer of Napoleon Dynamite is attached.

Because A, they're made by people that don't know how to write or draw, B, people focus more on pandering to the fandom than actually writing a coherent story, or C, both.

Wait, it's actually real? I thought everyone said it was a hoax.

Danny's hair went white like that ONCE and now it's everywhere

He was in the original game, so I guess, dunno about his hair in the picture

Technically, it happened twice. Danny was shrunk once and it almost forced him back into his human half in front of Dash.

Spongebob's house had a cameo in Jimmy Neutron.

ITT: all hearsay and no sauce

I kind wish whoever made the image can work on a short fanmade series ala star fox the animated series/ a fox in space

That's a pretty lame crossover to be honest. I'd rather have a team of Aang, El Tigre, Danny Phantom, Jenny Wakeman and Invader Zim.

The Jimmy/Timmy/Danny/Spongebob team comes from the Nicktoons Unite videogame series

Yeah and it's not surprising they chose them, those were their most popular shows by far.

>Pretty well, actually.

Jimmy, you little shit.

Huh, Jimmy with Glasses.

I makes him look a lot less dumb.

Strange that XJ9 wasn't there, though. 5 is a good number for a team.

bump.

Attack of the Toybots had Tak (and the Power of Juju), XJ9, GIR, Rocko, and Stimpy as playable characters.