Japan is racis-

>Japan is racis-

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
youtube.com/watch?v=_supHHVmogg
youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus everyone hates niggers huh

>Blacklives matter in Japan
hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blacks are truly the most pathetic people I've ever seen. Holy fucking shit

americans do this here as well. it's like they have to be obnoxious retards everywhere they go.

JAPAN
NO

but why in japan

we haz been always black

Wait. Are they invading Japan too? What the fuck? Americans, keep your mutt in your own country. Don't spread it out.

"(only)BLACK lives matter"
fixed it for everyone

>tfw japan will be blacked in your lifetime

>#whaleslivesma-

im not a racist but this is annoying

same

we have a lot of niggers here in Moscow but we don't have these BLM rallies

I think a lot of them are hafu.

What is this

houseniggers
you are racist KKKracKKKer
based

Because they are african niggers and not new world niggers.

World, send your niggers here, the police only kills niggers, even the nigger policemen do this. But you'll have to pay.

do you have blm rallies

Thanks God we don't have that many

I thought it was just americans but I guess blacks just love to yell and riot. Accepting them into your country is a mistake.

I never leave my house: the poster.

It isn't safe to leave your house in Brasil

why africans are at jap?

Only if you dont walk like this

africans are everyhwere

Do they love Japan?

so africans were chinks

Nah. BLM, being a '''''''''''''''decentralized''''''''''''''' meme movement like Occupy, was compromised by hostile foreign elements almost immediately and is used as a smokescreen to stir up shit in developed countries sympathetic to the stated goals of the movement.

no they were gooks.

we ARE african

>import robots
>exports retarded ideology

>he thinks african niggers are any better

Yeah so did I and then I went to South Africa.
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

Because all continental Africans are engaged in this after apartheid? Are all European countries to blame for the Balkans or one countries leftism?

Well yes, considering south africans, zimbabweans and Namibians are acting the exact same, I'm gonna go ahead and say that the agression combined with a lack of enterpreneurism is typical for Africans. I could even go as far as saying that the reason african civilisation never progressed past stone age was constant fighting between primitive tribes. This is hardly any different. So yes, I'm believing to be really, really, really deeply cultural, fuck it, maybe it's even genetic.

>I could even go as far as saying that the reason african civilisation never progressed past stone age was constant fighting between primitive tribes
Really, even Sudan? Because mentioning 3 countries in the context of Rhodesia and South Africa is enough to condemn 51 others to the same aspersions? I am sure you're more than willing to accept any accusations of Slavic inferiority on account of being similar to neighbouring countries but you really don't have to

Frankly I can't say that I know much about Sudan, what Africans do to each other is their business. You could say it's poverty that causes the violence, and you'd probably not be entirely wrong. But even at our worst, the brutality never could approach anything like what has happened in Rwanda, if you want a different example. I don't advocate genocide, I advocate cautiousness from our part.

Clearly talking about Subsaharan countries and not you Arabized mongrels. Also lets forget the fact you guys were getting on so well they had to split you in two.

Slavics have never engaged in genocide around the 20th century?

As if were any different

We have never savagely murdered millions of our own nationals with machetes for having slightly rounder faces, women and children included. Stalin came close and I have some choice words for Russia itself, but it doesn't come close in savagery.

No.
There are black movements, but they are concentrated on universities and the majority of the population don't give a shit because almost everyone is mixed.

We have a lot of them here, from Kongo, Sudan and Gana. They are mostly studiying in unis and serving in army-college, so they make no trouble.

Do the Japanese have riot police, like other countries, or do they not need something like that?

>Hiroshima
You only have yourselves to blame for that Amerisharts

Japan has riot police.

youtube.com/watch?v=_supHHVmogg

Oh cool, thanks

There's like 100 blacks in Japan

>american politics outside of the us

this triggers me so much, wtf is niggers lives matter even doing in japan?

japan is BLACK. you mad wh*Tey?

KARA BOGA will rule the Earth

They were cute, though.
looks like no need to blame them at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UP8yqnSfHc

Nips are not really racist. Their gouvernment have strict immigration policies, but it's nto like any Nip will bash you for being a nigger, they really don't care as long you behave normal.
They are way too intelligent to hate people based on their race.

Somewhere, out there, there is an annoying ""redpilled"" African weeaboo fighting with a delusional BLM liberal over Japan

3edgy5me

t. proxyfag or english teacher

>rainbow flag
>black lives matter
Japanese cannot understand what demo

I'm black and I hate niggers. Please keep Japan pure.

>Jasenovic

Why do American niggers always seem to give the African people the bad name?