Stupida facking board. When I ask something about geography or languages I barely get any replies...

Stupida facking board. When I ask something about geography or languages I barely get any replies. Gook makes a thread about how much niggers suck, it gets eighty replies.

u hab any bob and vagene?

Sorry, I am boy.

Hey bro, how's life in India?

This board about race/whiteness/shitholes and nothing more, stop wasting your time here, there is no interesting information.

can I see your pen-is pleaj

show boipussi pls

Now I am seeing pictures of girl without cloth so inside my half pant my panis is going up down up down. I show panis to you tomorrow.

pretty fucking bleak desu. Although where I live is pretty(it snowed for a bit today morning).

>gook is a racial slur
t. literal gook

t. self-hating ruskie once again

So what states/geographical regions comprise the Mid-west? When I googled, I got conflicting maps and images. Even wikipedia doesn't have a proper definition.

This isn't OP, by the way.

some maps include OK and AK while others exclude ND,SD, etc. Also whats the division based on? Is it climate, history, geography or a mixture of all.
I'm just fascinated by that part of the US since it seems so underrepresented in media and as a foreigner, I have no idea what happen there or what kind of people live there.

ok, rape u next week

not before I cum an rape u before

The Korean dude has been posting the threads for months now

A lot of non-white but non-black countries need Ameri/pol/ acceptance here and the easiest way is to use as blacks as a punching bag and demonstrate how racist they are against us. Taking on Arab, Latino or Slavic inferiority to whites is a big no because they usually kick the Koreans shit in

this pretty much

it was originally called the northwest. until we expanded and that was wrong so we change it. also geography plays a huge part because the area is mostly the same. flat and heavy with agriculture. it's tornado alley and the northern states ND, Minnesotan are typically cold and the most "Canadian". It's underrepresented because nothing happens there. It's mostly farms and industry.

Stop answering on my behalf.

bob lasagna

fuck off bhenchod

Thanks.
Been watching Fargo the movie and the tv show. It did not feel like it was set in the US, well at least not the US as portrayed by popular culture. It felt like a mixture of Canada and Scandinavia.

anyone here?