Russian politics appreciation thread

I think Putin is the only actually powerful based politician in the whole fucking world.

Are Russian girls generally based?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI
youtube.com/watch?v=51VFqJIv7B0
liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902:
liveleak.com/view?i=44a_140852290
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/not_at_all
youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg&t=5m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does this have to do with Russian politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUmUA1qrlI

What do you mean? If Russian girls are based, then Russia's political class is doing something right.

They're not as based as people make them out to be. The majority of pregnancies get aborted in Russia.

LOVE MY MUMMY!!!

Russian in the U.S here.

I would generally say they are. Very few fatties there, generally pro-Putin.

Only issue is that they can be quite argumentative and could talk a lot of shit.

I like hot American chicks who are conservative though, just they barely exist where I live.

>Are Russian girls generally based?

I had the privilege to have a russian girl as a cowoker for about 3 years.
She was the only redpilled coworker (out of 20) male or female who wanted to close our borders and stop the stream of refugees.
She was a real beauty and smart.

So, from my perspective:
Yes, they are based.

have you ever been in russia, outside the big cities. Those girls arent based haha they are sluts which are taking drugs and drinking all day and fucking everyone who is not a russian

so you know one russian girl and now you think that they are based ? Whats you iq ? 80

I once met a blonde Austrian chick who I redpilled.

She told me almost her whole school experience in Austria was that they would teach you how horrible your grandfathers were for being part of the S.S or the Nazi army even if they were pressured to join. Was not voluntary for the majority of them.

Along with all the general run of the mill white guilt stuff. Met her when she was vacationing here.

Are Russian Muslims white or not?

that's not at all what i wrote
go vote for VdB you fucking motherfucking

I mean they are Whiter than Greece and Romania.

>thats not all what i wrote
what kind of english is this ?

Also that is all you wrote in this thread you stupid fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=51VFqJIv7B0

These are Chechens here and I'd say the majority of their DNA is clearly European with some of them having more admixture than others.

What is more important however, is that most of the Muslims in Russia are loosely Muslim and barely know anything about their religion. I see them eating pork and drinking all of the time.

>Those girls arent based haha they are sluts which are taking drugs and drinking all day and fucking everyone who is not a russian

Hmmm, obviously I haven't been there. Any suggestions where to go?

Compared to Romania..

Russian girls are top-tier. Don't listen to the turbovirgins telling you otherwise. Literally every single person I've known to talk shit about the "ebil slav sluts" is some fuckboy who unironically thought he had a chance.

anywhere east from Moscwa, dont get to chechenia but if you go far east between moswa and The beginning of the chinese border you should have a great time.

nice

it's always great to see redpilled girls. There are only few of them, but they are still out there.

Also I can confirm what she told you.
And as far as I know the education system in Germany is even worse than in Austria. It seam like it only exists to brainwash the pupil and students and to spread white guilt ans self hatred.

>that's not at all what i wrote

fixed that

In Russia, muslims are white

I'd emigrate to russia and fight for em as a merc if they'd let me

Better than being homeless in the united states.

> who unironically thought he had a chance.
this

pol manchildren BTFO

its mostly the autist white americans who are bitter that they will never have a shot at slav girls

>compared to America

They might be the cutest in the world, but in general they are stupid whores like any other girl. Rare exceptions only prove the rule.

looks like a romanian

still the sentence is not propper englisch, would be the same if you say das ist nicht das ganze das ich geschrieben habe in german. Its just wrong you dont say that. I guess you are from a hauptschule and never have been outside of Austria. Maybe not even outside your town for longer than a week

Agreed, but I still prefer them over others. A lot easier for me to relate to them (I'm Russian) and they're generally more attractive.

Here is a bad example of them
liveleak.com/view?i=44a_1408522902:

But they got arrested, in the past nothing would have happened really. I know you guys would fuck them both though.

whoops remove the :
liveleak.com/view?i=44a_140852290

So they are politically lefty-green party shills like our girls?

thank's tho the internet I don't have to :°)
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/not_at_all

less polluted by feminism, less favorable towards coalburning
still disaster thats going to get worse and worse

She's Belarussians

>en.wiktionary.org/wiki/not_at_all
god and people like you are allowed to vote
god save our country

they dont care about politics. Russian people in general dont care to much about it

It's perfectly proper English. A bit posh, but eh.

That wasn't even that bad. In the U.S those 2 Russian girls would be black pounding on a white girl nonstop and then stomping on her.

At least those two sluts seemed to be holding back.
On the contrary most Russians I've met are political.

tell that to Scientist Man

youtube.com/watch?v=JXJiSZhA5cg&t=5m33s

at 5:33

ive been in russia for nearly three months traveling from St. Petersburg through the country to Georgia and most people didnt want to talk about politics

no thats not proper english cause the 'what' is completely useless in this sentence. Useless words in sentences are not wrong in the grammatically way but its wrong in the language itself

he said ' im not saying this at all'
you said that is not all what i said

Did you know that Natalia is running for the Russian DUMA in September 2016?

They didn't want to talk about it because they assumed you'd be a westerner who wants to lecture them about their own country.

greating's to brit/bro/
i am thinking about going on vacation to your island, since it's cheaper for us €urofags at the moment. Any why I wish you good luck for you independent country.

I hope you learned something in our fun little exchange. No hard feelings user, we still need to stand united against the common enemy.

i have been traveling with a russian and i speak russian, so your argument is mostly invalid

yea but at first you should understand the difference between the us and the UK flag.

>I think Putin is the only actually powerful based politician in the whole fucking world. (!)
>Are Russian girls (!) generally based?

back to topic you cheeky bastard

>Not linking original

youtube.com/watch?v=6rE4d_ldZr8

MUMMY LOVES DRUGGIES!!!

Well, he was trained by the KGB and know's the subversive tactics of the Khazars and other forms of the merchant menace. The Chinese do too, which is why Facebook, Twitter and the like are all banned. They allow for infiltration of ideas that create dissent and weaken a nation, and are eventually used to amass protesters and riots. Hillary wants the dissolution of Russia.

i want to do a line off her ass then let her sit on my face so i can lick the residue of the blow off.

Is this true? Tell me this isn't her.

I wouldn't touch her with a 10ft-pole, shes infested with Oligarch's diseases.