What are some essential Emmakinos? :3

What are some essential Emmakinos? :3

Palo Alto

Is that how you're supposed to wear a watch?

that movie is fucking terrible.

why is she so mean to boys

>he doesn't watch shitty movies just to get a glimpse of his waifu

pleb

No but its hot af and also my fetish.
saved that shit.
thanks OP.
got anymore Emma wearing a watch?

4, 3, 2, 1 (2010 British film)

I didn't mind it, not great but still the best thing she was in.

HHHNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH

Lymelife if you want to see your /r9k/ fantasy come to life.

I think I would find her a lot more attractive if she didn't remind me of Jeff Buckley so much

That man had a beautiful voice you would be lucky to be fucked by him.

Unfortunately true. She's not even a good actress, even middling is going too far, and as you implied, the movies she's been in suck.

But she is so adorable!

youre fetish is emma wearing a watch? are you fucking retarded

Which film? I've seen all the movies I think I could tolerate, and some I couldn't really, but I don't recognize this one.

Scream 4

I didn't say anything bad about him. Are you homosex or Reddit?

such a QT!

Wild child you plebs

Utter early teen schlock.

>he doesn't like teen girl movies
kys

But seriously, the movie is garbage. I don't even know if I could watch a supercut of all the Emma scenes. She isn't even that hot in the movie.

I remember watching shitty teen girl movies when I was a kid, girly disney channel movies. Maybe that's why I'm so fond of it. It's pretty stupid and they took out the drinking scene so the latter half of the movie feels like it shouldn't even exist.

kek, now I'm interested. I don't even know that discontinuity you're talking about, but is there a deleted scene of them drinking?

Not sure if the scene was even filmed. You see them going to buy alcohol then after the dance they say that they're all hungover and shit. imdb also mentions it
>Later scenes show girls suffering the obvious symptoms of being drunk and hungover but this is never fully explained as no drinking scenes are included.

Nah. Just girls in general wearing a watch. Its pretty great cause I get to see it all the time in public.

Let me guess... You're a foot senpai. Or probably just a faggot. Will go with faggot.

Side note. Hotel for Dogs is a dope fucking movie.

>Hotel for Dogs is a dope fucking movie.
Now you're fucking with me.

Feet are disgustingly huge
eww

hello gay!

Here feet are bigger than her distorted face, what the fuck is wrong with her

gay

she got blacked you disgusting degenerates.

WRONG

never understood the obsession

oh my :3
this is the qtest smile I have ever seen

gay