If you could change ONE law in your country, which one would you change?

If you could change ONE law in your country, which one would you change?

>"The Immigration Restriction Act 1901[2] was an Act of the Parliament of Australia which limited immigration to Australia and formed the basis of the White Australia policy which sought to exclude all non-Europeans from Australia. The law granted immigration officers a wide degree of discretion to prevent individuals from entering Australia. The Act prohibited various classes of people from immigrating and provided for illegal immigrants to be deported."

I want this back

Make it illegal to be alive and punish all crimes with capital punishment.

>"Jewish political activist Egon Kisch from Czechoslovakia, who was exiled from Germany for opposing Nazism, arrived in Australia in 1934. The Government of Joseph Lyons went to extraordinary lengths to exclude Kisch, including using the dictation test. Kisch was fluent in a number of European languages, and after completing passages in several languages, he finally failed when he was tested in Scottish Gaelic. The officer who tested him had grown up in northern Scotland, and did not have a particularly good grasp of Scottish Gaelic himself. In the High Court case of R v Wilson; ex parte Kisch the court found that Scottish Gaelic was not within the fair meaning of the Act, and overturned Kisch's convictions for being an illegal immigrant. The failure to exclude Kisch brought the dictation test into widespread public ridicule."

Oh great, time to immigrate to Australia!

No tax on alcohol

Stricter net neutrality.

Probably fix our anti-corruption law to how it was when first proposed, if I could do two I'd change our political parties ever getting a single cent of taxpayer's money, thay should fund raise like political parties do in other countries.

Dude weed lmao

I wanted to post exaclty this after seeing the thread. Are you a wizard?

No but as much as it is a meme I do think it should be changed. Weed isn't legal in Germany but from what I've heard the police and society in general don't mind it at all and think it's fine.

Here the police still treat it as a serious crime and theres a ton of stupid people that still think it's actually dangerous.

no angl*s

Owning weed is illegal, but you wont get any punishment if it's under 6 grams, wich is pretty nice

I would add only one thing:

Institute the based Sharia.

That Sup Forumstards like be rounded up and sent to offshore detention centers. We don't these vermin in Australia.

>"Den evangelisk-lutherske Religion forbliver Statens offentlige Religion. De Indvaanere, der bekjende seg til den, ere forpligtede til at opdrage sine Born i samme. Jesuitter og Munkeordener maae ikke taales. Joder ere fremdeles udelukkede fra Adgang til Riget."

I would reinstate this law.

No fat chicks

mandatory blacks bfs for native white women

liar. You would legalize pedophilia.

Now we're talking

Like I said I know it's illegal but police and society don't care about it. My German friend who goes there every summer told me how lax people are about it there.

Here it's treated like people have to hide it. Getting caught with any at all will most likely cost you your job and get you kicked out of school.

People aged 40+ that don't know anything about it have been fed the old narrative that it causes schizoprhenia and
the old gateway drug shit. While most younger people have all tried it at least once and support it, but not openly because even trying to start a legit political discussion about it will get you labeled as a druggie so no politician supports loosening the laws around it.

Ban all forms of immigration and the people who already immigrated will be assimilated. This will end in 100 years.

I would make studying Sweden not mandatory. and remove it as requirement for all officials.

New rule: Islam is now illegal