The NORDIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The NORDIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his Light skin. This Light skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the Frigid cold of Scandinavia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The White skin reminds us of our warriors, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The NORDIC man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(m*Doid dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The NORDIC penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the NORDIC man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent finnic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the NORDIC man impregnates.

In total, the NORDIC man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the NORDIC man is the epitome of masculinity.

just another episode

Sweden YES

Little baby Jesus

Top being jealous.

WHY SWEDEN MAN IS CROSS THE ROAD?????????????????

TO GO TO THE GAY BAR NEXT TO THE IMMIGRANT CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>43

is that a typo

WHY CONSIDERING SUICIDE SWEDISH MAN ????????????????????????

GAY BAR CLOSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you say something, n*Rth """"""""european"""""""?

Your wymmenz are belong to us

Average MEDITERRANEAN BULL

literally me

AMA

not too fast my friend chinese bull incoming

Don't Asians have average height around 173cm ?

Disgusting

not really if we go by google the average height of the brazilian man is 1.69m.
I would say average is around 5'10 here.

not gonna lie..pretty jealous how blacks always get such pretty Swedish gfs(inb4 shes ugly bimbo)

OH NONO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
NO NO NO NO

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am 184cm

she's ugly as heck

Blondest are literally cucks

Every single woman on this planet prefers dark haired males

Said no one ever

asians are eternal weakling beta males with a lot of mental issues.

What is wrong with nordic woman,they usually choose the most ugly blacks or arabs

no SHE's ugly, she looks made of plastic

black or arabs look all the same to me

She probably abuse make up.A thread yesterday had a pic of a blonde girl with and without make and she was better without

Tout les blancs français du sud sont tous des autists effiminés qui ont éte humilié par des arabs tout la journée.
True story bro.

Hello my NORDIC master, I need some BNC

Fuck you fag,i hope you burn in hell

l-lewd

seriously, how do non-white men even cope knowing they're so ugly they could get a white whore who is fat, unless they have fame and fortune? a poor white who just rolled out of bed could get the hottest nigger, but a nigger has to amass wealth before he could even get within 10 feet of an average white girl without her puking.

>tfw white and handsome
>tfw go to any establishment with nigger women working they're always flirty with me
>tfw go to a bodega and Mexican women constantly mirin', always giving me extra chips with my meals
>tfw Asian girls complimenting my white features
>tfw the most attractive white women will drive themselves suicidal for their craving of my dick when i flat out ignore them, ensuring i will pound their pussy whenever i fucking want

not only do we have a true spectrum of looks of our white features, ranging from brown hair to platinum blonde and red, from blue eyes to hazel, we have the most diverse range of personalities unlike the shitskin males, and women notice it. while Asians are being autismos, niggers are shooting each other, and beaners are serving life in prison, we're just fucking all their women to the background of diverse musical soundtracks, and enlightening them with deep intellectual insights they'd never hear from the knuckle dragging men in their communities.

FUCK i love being white.

rude desu

black have better phisycs
ugly arab are just inbreed
i went to germany,netherlands and china most people were ugly everywhere

Why has Varg become so popular on int?

Never an empire, though. Too bad. Too busy dominating each other's anus, up North?

For fuck sake go be a faggot in /lgbt/ here is not a gay board

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>here is not a gay board
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>here is not a gay board

There a lots of faggots, just check /balt/ thread

I love this pasta

/bant/ and Sup Forums are even more gay