/éire/

Slept for 22 of the past 28 hours edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_computer_viruses_and_worms
youtube.com/watch?v=DIJlW058MY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2ajhgkYFCG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugh. Sweetie, come back to sleep it's too early to be shitposting with your friends.

First for eternal friendship and peace among posters

Why Netherlands look different?

Is that the sun you found?

>naoi
Less sleep, more post.

>Why Netherlands look different
He's the home-branded Lidl toothpaste.

nth for smug

Nth+1 for no bullying after 17:00.

What are the chances that the one time we could actually do with the DUP not having power, they actually have some in Westminister. Maybe it's a sign.
Presume we will all be shouting for Irish Republican sympathiser Corbyn to win in the inevitable election right?

Give it to me straight lads, are we on the course for a united Ireland?

Not if Poi is still around,he's undermining your plans with his British friends
Of course I would never do such a thing,everyone knows that I'm loyal to Limerick

>the one time we could actually do with the DUP not having power
How do you mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_computer_viruses_and_worms
I find this quite fascinating, lads

>naoi

Scam number going around with a lot of 2's in it lads, if you answer it takes 10 euros away from your credit I heard. Just letting you know.

There are too damn many of those nowadays. I hardly bother answering unknown numbers anymore because of it.

got that the other day

Actually never got a scam call in my life, are they common?

An M&S opened up beside me and was just after checking it out. Lot of good shit in it, bit expensive though. How can Irish supermarkets compete?

>it's another "dad leaves the heating on all day and now I'm much hotter and sweatier in December than I ever was in the summer" episode

>dad heats up the stove until the room reaches boiling point
>then opens the window for a few minutes until the room is freezing again
>repeats until he goes to bed

>hotter and sweatier in December than I ever was in the summer
Dads are cunts like that desu. I know the feeling all too well.
Just need the cowboy country westerns on and the volume up too loud and it will feel exactly like Christmas.

>his British friends
>making
>things
>up
Fake memes.

>How do you mean
We want the border agreement passed but they having power means they are blocking it.

>Fake memes
I would never tell anyone your secrets ;3

The 7th is a Thursday though.

He's planning it for 2018.

>He's planning it for 2018
We mightn't even be around then, and the mansion might take a few more years as well.
Regardless it's some very impressive OC, lot of detail in there. Though the fabricated facts such as the poo poo very much bring down the quality.

Wouldn't mind a box of these for Christmas. Haven't eaten one in years.
Never considered buying food and stuff on Amazon but it seems you can buy lots of sweets in bulk. Don't know if it works out cheaper, but you can get for example a single Haribo sweet in bulk if you have a favourite one like eggs.

Cola bottles >>> all

>27 posts EIGHT HOURS after OP
>first FIVE posts are foreigners spaced apart by large time frames
so this is the power of anime, eating a bag of chips and laughing at you all

Truly one of the chosen few,keep it up

>Cola bottles
Thought they were ok, but I tended to prefer the fried eggs. Milk bottles were nice too.

No reason to eat those when frogs exist. Gifted my sister a kilogram of cola eggs once, definitely a better deal than buying them in regular bags, also a better gift novelty.

>Gifted my sister a kilogram of cola eggs once
Not sure I'm familiar with cola eggs, got a picture?
>better gift novelty
Very true. Too bad they are so unhealthy.

Official thread choon
youtube.com/watch?v=DIJlW058MY0

What are you lot going to eat on Christmas Eve,what's the traditional Irish thing to eat?

>not the music that sounds like a Christmas song
youtube.com/watch?v=2ajhgkYFCG0

>What are you lot going to eat on Christmas Eve,what's the traditional Irish thing to eat?
You're supposed to eat something special on Christmas Eve?

We do at least,but there are some christmas differences between countries that I wasn't aware of before I came here.
Well,what do you eat on Christmas then?

>You're supposed to eat something special on Christmas Eve?
I don't know how it's like in Ireland but I personally eat way better on Christmas Eve than usual

>Well,what do you eat on Christmas then?
On Christmas Day we have a big feast centered around turkey. We don't eat anything special on Christmas Eve as far as I'm aware.

>Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as capital of Israel
wtf I hate Trump now

We have a feast on both days usually,we spend christmas eve with the family and christmas at home
Was also shocled when.I flund out that Santa Claus doesn't visit the children on the 6th december but on christmas itself

>all these mistakes
Phone posting might have been a mistake

>now

>phone posting

Every day we deteriorate.

My phone posting is probably the least of our problems as a /gen/

>phone posting is probably the least of our problems
My elders told me it was completely unacceptable when I initially entered /éire/ though.
Were they wrong? Did they lie to me or has their been a cultural shift?

Any holidays planned for the coming year?
We can go back to stopping phoneposters once we have enough people to keep the thread alive for a full day

I haven't been on holidays since primary. Don't miss them though, I don't like going far.

Just realised today that Arlene Foster isn't actually an MP in Westminster.

>Presume we will all be shouting for Irish Republican sympathiser Corbyn to win in the inevitable election right?
I'm was never a Corbyn supporter in the past, but surely he has to be more competent than May?

>fried eggs
Good taste. I was able to get big bags of the Haribo ones at a reasonable price in on of my local supermarkets in France.

>Too bad they are so unhealthy.
Everything is unhealthy. Even breathing according to RTÉ News last night.

>Any holidays planned for the coming year?
No.

*one of

You notice that but not "I'm was".

I'm convinced that my incessant typos will the eventual cause of my suicide.

>was never a Corbyn supporter in the past
Thought we liked voting for meme candidates? And by we I mean ye.
>has to be more competent than May
I suppose the most critical thing is that both have very divided parties behind them, just waiting to overthrow them. Can't make things easy.

>Any holidays planned
No, I don't plan this far ahead. I haven't been on one since some school trips abroad in secondary school.

>big bags of the Haribo
Very unhealthy and great OC material desu.

>will the

>will the
THAT'S IT!

>accidentally type "an hero" some night
>realise it's a sign

>one less blueshirt

>an hero
I don't understand...

>Great OC material
Have something in mind?
>Secondary school
Where did you go?
Don't do it without writing us a decent farewell post

>Don't do it without writing us a decent farewell post
I'll need a decent revelation to hit you with before my departure for the next life.

"I was actually Poi, Prinz, and Angrylad the whole time"

lurk more

You need to attach some sort of OC to your post so that we can remember you by it

>I haven't been on one since some school trips abroad in secondary school.
I never went on my secondary school tours. Not sure do I regret it or not.

It's an old meme.

Make sure to arrange it with me beforehand. If we both die on the same day then people will actually believe we were one person arguing with himself over his taste in anime for nights on end.

>Have something in mind
Not particularly. I'm sure you have a million ideas just bursting out of your head though.
>Where did you go
What school did I go to or where did we go on holidays? I presume it's the latter.
Been somewhat conscious recently of revealing all this personal information on a public website for everyone to see. Does that ever bother the rest of you?

>was actually Poi
This is reality, not your fantasy dreamland.

>Not sure do I regret it or not
They weren't that memorable, apart from one or two moments of happenings.

And thus, the young German set about to complete his life's work. It took him well over 9000 hours in Microsoft Paint but at last he had successfully edited pic related into Graf Zeppelin. And as he hung dangling from the ceiling, he took his last look at his monitor and realised; "Shit I misspelled au revoir".

>Does that even bother the rest of you
You don't know any of the important stuff about me,so I guess I'm fine
>the latter
I doubt that people will doxx you based on what places you visited in secondary school,so please tell us
Kek'd,I bet Prinz will give you a hand once he becomes the vector king

>First item on RTÉ news is Trump recognising Jerusalem over the border with the six

>doxx you based on what places you visited in secondary school
Can never be too careful. I won't specify which I went to during secondary school but I've been to Paris, London, Barcelona, Berlin and Rome.
Paris was probably my favourite, but I went to some of these places when I was pretty young so I mightn't remember them or have appreciated them fully. Would be nice to visit some of them again.
I know you travel to fairly exotic places. How many holidays do you go on a year typically? How many countries have you travelled to?

>over the border with the six
Is this some sort of meme? Nothing really even happened in relation to Brexit today anyways.

>a random collection of women are Time Person of the Year
Standards are slipping.

>Is this some sort of meme? Nothing really even happened in relation to Brexit today anyways.
No, I mean it's the Irish news, you'd expect something as big as that to be the main topic on the news, seeing as it's still an ongoing issue, while there wasn't much today Varadkar and May did talk with eachother, and the DUP were looking for a seat on the Brexit negotiation team rather than Jerusalem being recognised as the capital of Israel by Trump. I wonder who could be behind this?

Have they covered Johnny Hallyday's death in Ireland?

Not that I've seen. French music isn't a thing over here at all.

>wonder who could be behind this
I'd rather have a chuckle at Trump for a minute or two after a stressful day at work than hear about Leo pretending to care about Ireland for the umpteen time. Actually, scratch that. I never want to hear about Trump again, what was I thinking.
Jokes aside I'd say the Trump thing is more significant than run of the mill political manoeuvring.

>Johnny Hallyday
No idea who that is. Does he do nightcore?

It's impressive that one old man can be so significant for France,my dad was a huge fan back in the day like most people his age I guess,did you like him?
>How many holidays do you go on a year
Usually 3-4
>Where have you been
I'd love to tell you but I can't rememver all the places,I believe I posted a map once
I guess travelling isn't everyone's cup of tea

>French music isn't a thing over here at all.
I figured as much and yet they talked about him in British media: "the French Elvis"

>Does he do nightcore?
kek
>No idea who that is
A French singer
I wasn't a fan but I like his songs desu. Ever since this morning, the regular tv programs have been canceled and he is all people talk about today

>guess travelling isn't everyone's cup of tea
I mean if I were to travel somewhere nowadays it may possibly be by myself. I've only ever gone with others so I don't know whether it's an experience I would enjoy.
I'll definitely try it out sometime in the next few years though. Do you always travel with company, of the female variety perhaps?
>3-4
Remember how people here used to call two or more holidays a year around the time of the recession luxurious.

>Turn on TV this morning
>Je suis tellement triste que je voulais même pas travailler aujourd'hui
What are stereotypes?

>What are stereotypes?
I mean the hardcore fans probably didn't want to work today. Some of them may not have gone to work
Anyway going on strike is a national sport here

Funny thing was more that the guy was some kind of TGV conductor
>Do you always travel with company,
I never travel alone,I either go with my family or I join groups of friends
>of the female variety
Indeed

You could travel with a group too I'm sure?

>could travel with a group too
Nein.

>Funny thing was more that the guy was some kind of TGV conducto
and we go even deeper into the stereotype

Sei nicht so negativ
I'm sure that it'll be fun if you give it a try or you find the right group

>find the right group
How would you suggest one do that exactly?

Either through your office contacts,or on the internet,look for people in your area ,go on a smaller trip with them first and if you like them ,join them for a bigger one
Pro tip,you can travel on container ships and maybe someone will want to share a cabin with you

I was planning on going to the USA for a short trip some time in the future but I looked up the legalisation of prostitution over there and apparently it's only legal in extremely rural parts of Nevada. Like what the fuck? I expected it to be legal in lots of states. It's not even legal in Las Vegas or Reno for fuck's sake.

College-kun?

jesus fuck why are you so good at spotting me
I really have to start using new reaction images don't I?

Come to my State and I'll take your virginity away for free.

>why are you so good at spotting me
There is literally only like six or seven people in this thread I'd say. Me, Lux, Prinz, Froggy, Frenchnon and yourself.
Wonder why we even bother sometimes.

To be fair,Nevada Arizona and New Mexico are by far the best states

Could your sister bake these Lux?

Dibs on the left.

>Dibs on the left
I'll claim the middle one then. Though I do like the turret on the rear one.

I don't recognise any of those tanks.

>Queen Elizabeth I encouraged the use of Irish even in the Pale with a view to promoting the reformed religion. She was a proficient linguist and is believed to have spoke Welsh, Cornish, Scottish and Irish at the end of her life

>propaganda
Wonder who could be behind this...

one of those nights lads
>look up people who I was in school with
>they have all gone on to better things
>one tuned into a fat fuck got a job and a gf
>best mate in school is doing a fancy 4 year course as soon as he left school
>Tfw I'm a NEET contemplating doing college

Feel like a waste of air at the moment.

>Feel like a waste of air at the moment.
If it's any consolation, having a job doesn't make me feel any less useless.

>best mate in school is doing a fancy 4 year course as soon as he left school
Isn't that the standard for most people?

Don't compare yourself with other people lad. You live your life the way you want it to