Previous Thread:

Previous Thread:
Last 2 issues of Millar's Jupiter's Saga
(so far)

And here we go

So wait was the Praetorian from Supercrooks related to the Utopian/Lady Liberty or not?
At first I thought they were since their logos where so similar and with Brandon being a burn out like Praetorian I thought he might have even been Brandon.
Shit, it'd explain why he's being such a retard in JL

Skyfox and Brain-Wave never got along it seems.

I don't think so.
You do have a point about the logos though, maybe a former Teen Scener?

>Brandon let his cousin off because she she gave him a BJ
Millars just edgy enough for it to happen

Maybe. I assume he'll make some kind of return in Supercrooks 2. They can explain a bit more there hopefully

Isn't this from The Incredibles?

I want to fuck the girl alien

Part 21:
the end of the first half of Legacy

This is a bit much

He could just act within normal human parameteres

That's the plan

SOON

But it's not really a sequel, it's just the rest of the 10 issues.

Millar loves shit like this.

Anyone got ultimate avengers shit was so cash

I like that girl

JC>JL
Maybe I'm just a sucker for slightly twisted versions of Silver/Golden age stories but Quitleys art isn't doing much for me in this compared to usual and the plot of JL is racing along so fast its insane. I get that it doesn't to have a lot of establishing but with how retarded Brandon acts I wish was right

Shit, at this point I care more about what happened to The Flare and if his wife and kids left him or if Blue-Bolt ever came out to the public (Going by Gladiators reluctance to come out I doubt it).
Also JL goes dangerously close to pushing my Millar buttons at times with stuff like Lady Liberty's death.

bumping for others.

Why the fuck are they standing in line?

I really like Millar's Jupiter stuff, and his book Starlight too, im glad someone storytimed this

Given that Hutch Jr. ends up with his Power Rod...I don't think tthings ended up with for Blue Bolt at all

I want to know what stopped George from getting his bloody vengeance.

There's a preview page for a flashback in Legacy Part. 2 that shows how.

The hell? I read through the entire thing and didn't notice it, and even looking back I can't find it.

Legacy Part 2 doesn't start until June.
Want a link?

Ahh okay, nevermind, I was going by 'Legacy ISSUE 2' like a retard.

OK, I've read all the issues storytimed and I have a question, how do so many people have powers? The original six got them from the island, and they had kids, but what about everyone else?

Well, to begin with, it's not really 6.
You're forgetting about the crew that also went to the island.

And they were apparently given increased life-spans, Utopian was heading into his 100's when he died.
Also, from Circle it does seem to be just the 6 and the Teen Scene that are active.
And given what we see of super-villains, you can't rule out technological/accidental means of creating other heroes.

My guess is through genetic manipulation or they were just born with it. In the other issue, John Rockafeller kept pestering Utopian to be a sperm donor so his son would have super powers. He probably asked somehwere else after Utopian told him no. And I figure maybe he funded some program where they tried breeding supers

Also, the Lex Luthor analogue before Skyfox created a gun that took/gave away powers.

It's only one small step to just giving at that point.

Is the mom in Jupiter's Legacy as powerful as Utopian?

>Lady Liberty's death.
Yeah that was completely gratuitous and horrible.

With the heroes, the main ones, it seems like they all have the same level of power but with one specialty

It would seem that Lady Liberty at least matches Utopian's strength..

I'm just wondering about that 'my mom my dad' comment. Does that make her stronger than they were?

I figure that when it comes to super/super relations there is a doubling effect.

Look at Superboy.
Hutch Jr. doesn't have powers but he carries the attributes and it created a kid who I think might even rival/surpass Skyfox in intelligence.

That makes sense. Going by the moon thing she is probably slightly faster than the kid right now, even.

It'll be interesting to see how Jason will be when he's all grown up.
If Millar is still planning on doing a third maxiseries.