>seems to be caused by childhood trauma
>die before 50
>DOESN'T PRODUCE CHILDREN despite being SEXUAL
>inb4 but wild animals can be fag too!
Yeah, but they also can eat each other and their kids as well
I'm sad because Arabs are the only people who realize that fags suck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia
mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/how-surgeons-transform-penis-vagina-6956319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont hate on lesbians they are honorary straights.

I want boipussy

If your ass is tearing or you're getting cancer from butt sex, you must be doing something seriously wrong.

They clearly are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia

I thought you yourself are a boipoochi

Post belly again I deleted it by accident

>Homosexuality is biologically wrong.
Absolutely true. Still, does and should not stop fags from beeing fags. There is no need of more humans right now on this planet.

>>DOESN'T PRODUCE CHILDREN despite being SEXUAL
Neither does oral sex, yet I wouldn't call that "biologically wrong". When we're talking about sex that does not produce children, which I would assume is most sex, there is no difference whatever between that which is done between men and women, and that which is done by men and men or women and women.

>Of those reported as infected throughout 2014, 57% acquired the infection through drug use, 1% through male homosexual contacts and 40% through heterosexual contacts.

I want boipussy on boipussy

Also I won't post belly

Imagine putting your finger inside another man's ass
After you take it out it will smell like shit no matter how many times you clean it
No amounts of makeup and clothes will change his bones structure and voice either

>naturalist fallacy

cancer is natural and chemotherapy isn't user

You can't base your argument against homosexuality on nature if it occurs in nature. It's self defeating.

So you're all faggots and drug addicts? And that's on top of the chronic alcoholism.

Fun fact: during the Stalin era only male homosexuality was punishable by law. Homosexual acts between females weren't even considered a criminal act and were not prohibited.

>In 1933 the Soviet government, under Joseph Stalin, recriminalised homosexuality. On March 7, 1934, Article 121 was added to the criminal code, for the entire Soviet Union, that expressly prohibited only male homosexuality, with up to five years of hard labor in prison. There were no criminal statutes regarding lesbianism.

Based Joseph. Truly the best leader this country ever seen.

女みたいな男とセックスしたい

Riding a new stranger dick every weekend left and right doesn't seem to be too natural either

You know you aren’t actually gay then you twat

Now post belly

The way I see it, faggotry has a partially genetic basis. Individuals with some although not fully homosexual tendencies like the male population of Sweden shouldn't be encouraged to reproduce because of misguided ideas like those spread by Putin but instead should be encouraged to take Jamals HIV instead.

Anal sex is idiotic.
The colon and the rectum have a specific function in our body (to expel shit) and inserting stuff can damage your anal lining, your anorectal muscles or even lead to nerve damage. And you won't be able to shit (like me) or you will not be able to hold it at all.
Be gentle with your loved ones and only insret in their vagina. If they don't have a vagina, then skillful surgeons can build one even with a functional clitoris.

Except we have documented Neanderthals having homosexual relations along with other animals including dolphins

Homo sex is natural
But still a disorder

Kadyrov shall burn them

It's weird that you care so much about how others fuck.
>Arabs are the only people who realize that fags suck
You are the company you keep, so your beliefs are Arab-tier.
Good job, buddy!
>t. never actually met a lesbian
Yeah, if all of the straight people you know are cranky, humorless, and have no sense of style.

Condoms are biologically wrong
Pulling out is biologically wrong
Monogamy is biologically wrong
Civil society is biologically wrong
But what's most biologically wrong is that retarded slavs like you are still breathing air in this century.

Arabs>>>>>>>wh*te dogs

it's also spiritually wrong

I don't think trans vaginas work that way

>mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/how-surgeons-transform-penis-vagina-6956319

Suicide is wrong too (did ya know that lots of trannies and fags attempt suicide too, ahahahaha, kill yourself sodomite)
Imagine being so desperate and attention starved that you ask another dude to pretend to be a girl, fuck his hairy ass and then throw him out when he turns 30

Why does everyone here like to generalize? Of course you're gonna see sluty gays be more vocal.

If it were biologically wrong in the strictest sense it wouldn't happen. Biology enables it to happen and therefore it isn't wrong.

It's not the best path for survival I suppose but neither is saving your only potato so you can drink it come Christmas, yet that's what you're doing eh bratja?

Because on this site it's either white or black with no gray inbetween

Are there any reasonable theories as to why we've evolved to be able to enjoy prostate stimulation so much? I'm not implying it's because they're made for butt sex or anything. I'm genuinely curious.

Knew this was a buttblasted ruskie before I opened the thread. Stay mad, vlad.

Agree with this

Knew it was a faggot after reading that post

Olaf, får jag testa stimulera din prostata?

Jeg må dessverre takke nei.

V-Varför?

Når noen sier slikt på Sup Forums så tar jeg det som en invitasjon til ERP, noe jeg har null interesse i, dessverre.

O-okej ;_;

based ruski
homosexuality is retarded t.bh.

I'm not siding with him, but you COULD argue that homosexuality is a universal occurring illness in mammals like cancer or something

lol some of you guys are just way too hateful

>posting the toxoplasmosis meme

I love how that guy puts references in every single statement he makes and writes in such a pseudo-academic fashion but didn't even bother to read the article about toxoplasmosis that these people spam so much.

That is what fags base theirs.

Cancer is also common among animals. The only difference is that cancer doesn't corrupt your mind. It's pretty honest disease.

I prefer the time when homo restrained in their closet to be honest, if it can't be cleanse completely off from the planet. At least they kill themselves and doesn't involve others to go down so low in degeneracy as theirs.

Wtf I like Koba now

I love anal with woman, are you jocking? Sex in not only to breed, and good thing is fun, this is a miseral existience after all.
Fucking plebians shitting up my board.

Really?
My gf complains but i never care, wmi cant just stop forever

I know you enjoy german dicks in your anus, Sergey. No need to act so spiteful.... ;)

>Sup Forums- international

It is but boi pussy is good

But it's haram

God you Russians have the most suckable cocks

>Why do you have to dilate? Several things are happening. The surrounding tissues, including the PC muscle, are trying to move back to their original positions, forcing the neovagina closed. The scar tissue that is forming is contracting, again closing the neovagina. As if this wasn’t enough, when the neovagina relaxes and contracts between dilations, it develops wrinkles. These wrinkles will actually start healing together, narrowing the diameter of the neovagina. This will continue until the tissue has enough time to heal, so adequate dilation must be maintained during the healing process.
Yeah, that artificial vagina is essentially an open wound constantly trying to heal, prone to infections and secretions, and you have to shove dilators in there to keep it from closing.
This is indefensible and I don't even browse Sup Forums, but this is absolute degeneracy

except it feels really good and that's where you can stimulate the prostate
idk how other people are having problems with their rectum but I'm doing just fine and that's saying something

>There is no need of more humans right now on this planet.
>his country and meme union is collapsing under immigrant pressure because they aren't fucking enough