The Confused BBC's Worldview: Shattered

The BBC is struggling to understand what's the connection between the 4 attacks in Germany, and doesn't manage to come up with any good explanation.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36882445

I wonder what it feels like, to be unable to explain and understand the world around you, to have all your beliefs shattered by reality on a daily basis.
How do these people manage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/chancellor-merkel-says-we-must-accept-migrants-are-more-criminal-after-accepting-1-million-into-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFYVcz7h3o0
youtube.com/watch?v=KAVMgQtE1CA
youtube.com/watch?v=GFU4Ix2ArUg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706857/KATIE-HOPKINS-Don-t-let-new-politically-correct-language-slaughter-fool-Terrorism-terrifying.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
mediaite.com/online/bbc-headline-on-suicide-bomber-syrian-migrant-dies-in-german-blast/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#merkelsommer&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I wonder what it feels like, to be unable to explain and understand the world around you, to have all your beliefs shattered by reality on a daily basis.
>How do these people manage?

Hahahaha the News knows they're lying but in all seriousness I really do wonder the same thing about SJW's except with SJW's they actually believe all the crap how can they still cling to their retarded beliefs after everything.

During the Brexit debates some politician said he doubts any employee of the BBC can even understand the Brexit viewpoint, let alone support it.

All the News is bias as fuck and they are controlled but I do think that some of the people working there would actually be dumb enough to believe the lies they tell.

They have been demoralised, they cannot accept reality.

bingo

people underestimate the term 'demoralised'

We must not give up hope we must dig our heels into the ground no matter what because it's better to die on your feet with dignity and pride than to live on your knees.

Even if it ever came down to it and the world was completely overrun with Muslims and authoritarian laws when the moment came that they kicked down my door and held me at gun point telling me to conform I would rather spit in their face and die than submit to them.

We must all keep up the good fight and there is still hope left because more people than ever before are waking up and eventually we will wake everyone up we will do it and must not give up.

People need to remember what DUTY means.

''All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing''

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo

Now have a good long think about these words and what they mean because everyone must do there part in fighting the good fight.

People must remember what it means to have pride and a sense of duty.

Are you with me brothers.

Now the first step to any real change is to get people thinking for themselfs so they can wake up now go and spread this message to everyone you can because the pen is mightier than the sword sometimes.

i was at work all day, was there even the slightest shitstorm against this headline in social media?

Media all keeps dishonestly saying they're "failing to see a pattern"

These are all people from the Middle East or North Africa. They are all outsiders. They are all of Muslim origin. They are all not natives of Europe.

There is the pattern.

If what I just said did not bring even a single tear to your eye your not a human being.

The thing about the BBC is that they know they are lying. But feel it's justified because they think their ideas will make the world peaceful. The ends always justify the means. Hence communism. It's the entirety of leftist thought.

And by outsiders, I don't mean social outsiders, I mean non-Europeans. Others. People we have no obligation to, and in pretending that we do, have put ourselves in mortal danger, as recent events are proving.

Have neoliberals turned the entire world into a safe space for themselves?

The BBC no longer even attempts to maintain a facade of unbiased reporting, they are all-out globalists with the extermination of Western society as their aim.

They think they are doing that when in fact they make a much more violent world. But it's not affecting them yet because they live very far away.

When shtf over there remember to kill them all

How do I get that echo plugin?

Some knowingly lie for a greater purpose, but others are ridiculously deluded.

They can't fathom another culture could be any different from us other than varying level of skin pigmentation.

>lie for a greater purpose,
Yeah I'm pritty sure Muslims everywhere is not a great purpose.

We're with you

Deus Vult

Based Fatah strikes again

Lmao at this picture. This is bird flying on a Bernie Sander's podium tier journalism.

Same for german news. They found no connection and said Isis takes claim for everything and those things are not related

this.

The cognitive dissonance is hard to break. It is honestly painful for people. They supersitiously believe that if they admit that multiculturalism is BS, immigrants are by and large shit, and that the globalist utopia we are being sold is hell that they will be tainted, they are evil people.

It really is a cult, a full on societal indoctrination. I honestly don't even think anyone is pushing this anymore, they just really believe it at this point (which is scarier).

They know migrants are criminals and they don't even care. Nothing will stop their larger purpose from happening.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/chancellor-merkel-says-we-must-accept-migrants-are-more-criminal-after-accepting-1-million-into-germany/

AMEN Brother

People these days think that revolution is nothing more than something from a movie or a history book. They need to snap out of this delusion and realize sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

We will help remind them what duty means.

WHEN DOES THE FUCKING RIDE END?!?!?!?

DID MENTAL ILLNESS PLAY A ROLE??!?!!?

DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT....

I'm out.

Yeah he died because he was the suicide bomber

That can't be a real fucking headline. That's Sup Forums shitposting photoshop tier stupid.

Normally I'd agree but who knows these days , there is so much stupid shit being said by the media I wouldn't be surprised.

Sad times man. Shit has gotten so out of control that I don't even feel like making jokes about it. If Trump doesn't win and start correcting the corrected record, we're doomed.

His power is growing.

Even from here in Aus it's hard to watch what's happening. Not even joking I have a small tear in my eyes right now because mankind is falling and all because people are too stupid to see where political correctness was leading too and people were too stupid to think for them selfs and question things. It's so frustrating watching this madness unfold.

Is there not a single spark of courage left in people that gives them the strength to fight the odds despite of the threat of death and persecution where has the COURAGE GONE.

They're all too busy playing on their fucking i phones to care about the world.

Well if they don't start caring soon they won't have any luxurys like that for very long.

It's gotten worse for me now because all the corruption is being exposed, and instead of dragging people like Hillary and her masters into the streets, people are just turning a blind eye because the media is doing its best to censor the truth (given they're implicated in everything) and they're just spinning everything that's happening as the fault of evil racist white people.

It's sickening how complacent people have become.

I feel like I'v just been stabbed in the gut but you know what I'm not giving up and we must hold out hope. The first step to real change is to wake everyone up and we are starting to make progress with that but we still have a long way to go. However no matter how hard it may be we must wake every last person up and then we will see real change.

''Wars are won with hearts and minds''

I don't want to give up either, man. It's just that (((their))) reach and power is truly frightening. Honestly my biggest concern is that I'd like to have kids, but what kind of world would I be bringing them into?

That's any ideologue. Sup Forums does the same shit for advancing white indentinarianism. IMO it's needed for balance.

>(((their))) reach and power is truly frightening.

I know but I have something in me that would literally rather die than submit to tyranny. Imagine if all people had that spark of courage and strength if we all understood the importance of duty.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFYVcz7h3o0

Oh I know that people like you and I won't give up the fight, and what happens to me happens to me, I just worry for my family. I don't want them to have to fight. Know what I'm saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAVMgQtE1CA

You know what time it is.

I agree better we fight and die than them. I never really wanted to hurt anyone either but when it gets to the point that it's kill or be killed people gotta do what they have to do to save their race and country.

>If what I just said did not bring even a single tear to your eye your not a human being.

>Australians taking their shitposting this seriously

I'm on your side you stupid child I'm making a serious point about whats going on and you think it's funny. I feel sad for you.

It happened though. It was amazing to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=GFU4Ix2ArUg

Well we live in the digital information age, here's to hoping we can change things using proliferation of knowledge instead of long drawn out conflict involving bloodshed.

If the September 11th attacks happened today they would report it like this:

>"19 islamic terrorists with box cutters tragically die in plane crash into world trade center"

I'm a liberal shill and I'm amazed they still wont blame these fucking mudslime refugees.
They deserve to keep getting fucked up. Cant wait to see tomorrows happening.

The best we can hope for is to win this propaganda war that is going on right now and force the truth out into the open and when everyone sees what's really going on the people will all stand and take back their freedoms.

>implying they would call them terrorists and not islamic nationals

Trump confirmed for high energy.

> Trevor Phillips

>19 peaceful Muslims murdered by American 747

>islamic nationals
>not asian/middle eastern migrants

I actually spit take'd as I read this...
Thank you Greece!

Pretty much, and right now Trump is the only hope for that. If Hillary gets in, her and her masters will double down on defense so that they're never threatened again.

The BBC knows EXTREMELY WELL what it is doing, and it's doing the jews' bidding.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

WE'RE WITH YOU

JESUS CHRIST IS KING

GOD WILLS IT

4 precious muslim lives lost. The poor lefties must be in tears, choking.

I mean, at least they got a bunch of German dreck, I mean nothing makes the lefty happier than dead Germans, especially kids, but at the cost of 4 devout followers of the religion of peace and tolerance?

Breaking news.
Tanned german dies in a explosion.
Bombs blamed.

What is going on?

3 of them were Islamist/ISIS inspired.

The munich one could be influenced by the migration, as he killed foreigners to try to become part of the master race.

>Bombs blamed.
*Violently exothermic inorganic reactions implicated
Corrected that record for you.

It's real

Read about it here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706857/KATIE-HOPKINS-Don-t-let-new-politically-correct-language-slaughter-fool-Terrorism-terrifying.html

Please stop. Please.

This kind of conditioning is not ok.

The Latest headline.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

This video is why people have been tricked and this is where SJW's came from. Have a good think about what this guy says it's very scary.

I'm busy working now, but I'll certainly watch it later when I have some time to sit down. Thanks Aussiebro.

Good on you mate you might not realize how big a part your playing in history right now but every person that thinks for them self like you do is playing their part.

mediaite.com/online/bbc-headline-on-suicide-bomber-syrian-migrant-dies-in-german-blast/

Kek wills it

Jesus fucking Christ that Reuters headline is even worse.

Journalism is dead.

>German blast

i dont even

And these "bavarians" are shocked.
Meanwhile you real germans are cucked.

>Why is Germany facing deadly attacks?
>Frank Gardner looks at what, if anything, links the incidents.

Meanwhile 3 of the attackers were "refugees" and one was a "German" Iranian. Hmm really impels me to ponder...

Hans, please stop killing peace loving and seeking refugees with your evil German blasts.

You know, I used to be a decently forgiving guy a year ago. Like sending the mudshits back to their hellhole, and making sure the left got reidiculed was enough.

Now I wish for nothing more than the complete eradication though fire and swords of this barbaric faith and the impalement of it's sympathizers who betrayed Europe and their homelands.

That's what this place does to you

It's because "allahu akbar" is Arabic for "my motives shall forever remain a mystery"

This place had nothing to do with it.

All it takes is to see the news, put 2 and 2 together, and realize that my Brothers to the west are being invaded by Barbarians, because their leaders opened the gates on purpose.

And for what?

Financial gain, virtue signaling, delusions and even hatred of their own people and nation. This is the fall of the Western Roman Empire again, just different flags.

Probably the funniest person on twitter due to excessive amount of butthurt he unleashes.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#merkelsommer&src=typd

BBC abandoned objectivity under Tony Blair, went full globalist. It started to promote the editorial pieces of true believers like Mark Easton, Evan Davies, James Naughtie. Their 'comedy' because even more cancerous with the likes of Jo Brand, Mark Steel, Jeremy Hardy guesting and/or producing. Now anytime I turn on their news for the headlines theres an effnik presenting, giving a report, or doing the weather, and the agenda is literally, unashamedly lifted straight from the Guardian. It was always left leaning, but now its totally undisguised and unfiltered.