TRUMP GENERAL - HOLD THE LEAD EDITION

DRINKING GAME: Take a drink every time they say “Progress”, “Forward”, “Dark”, “Systemic”, “Demagogue”, “Hate”, “Rhetoric”, “Fear(s)”, or “Bigot(ed)".

Trump/Pence Virginia Townhall: 3:00PM EST
Trump/Pence NC Rally: 8:00PM EST

DNC LIVE STREAMS
FOX: hulkusc.com/fox-news-stream-online/
CNN: hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming
TWITCH: twitchtv/dnc2016

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
MONITOR THE HASHTAG: twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/
>Reddit AMA 7/27/16: Opens @6:30PM

RALLIES/TH
>Trump & Pence Presser Cleveland, OH 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ427uqGs18
>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
>Manafort & Miller on MSNBC 7/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Rustpmq_MsQ

ENTERTAINMENT
> Debbie Wasserman Schultz Booed off Stage
youtube.com/watch?v=qRbBVULW73M
>Follow the Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=SN2F1dvA83g
>Hillary4u&Me Song (2007)
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no
>Molyneux & Mike Cernovich on DWS & #DNCLeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=-pgzugkPqJU
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>TRUMPVIBES
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQWG62c3ts
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtu.be/3mq5hrUDoYo
gop.com/watch-day-1-rnc-at-the-dnc-enough-of-clinton-economics/
dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-dnc-documents-show-plans-to-reward-big-donors-with-federal-appointments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo~

You're doing Trumpeter proud, OP. Thank you for your hard work

WILL HILLARY CLINTON BREAKDOWN IN TEARS DURING THE CONVENTION?

bumperoo

TWENTY

SEVEN

DOLLAHS

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THIS IS CNN'S OWN AUDIENCE

THE VERY FIRST TIME THEY SAW TRUMP WITHOUT MEDIA EDITING THEY LOVED HIM

have we started the fire?

Trump will win

MAY USA BREAK THE CONDITIONING THIS YEAR

I tried to put my MAGA hat on my dog and I broke it

Yes, she will also have a seizure

Burn all copies of Braveheart and strip scots of voting and free expression rights desu

Nate silver on suicide watch?
>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Please Sup Forums

Can anyone help me find the specific law that shills are breaking?

I think it is FTC endorsement laws, but I'm having trouble finding the exact law.

ANy notable chimpouts yet?

How do I respond to this?

>SIXTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PERCENT DECLINE

repost:

>fox news
>DWS resigned to not be a distraction during the DNC
just as planned

Bernie cucks won't do a thing.

They will fall in line like their cuck leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

bernie speaking

bernie cucking

What did she mean by this?

Bernie live right now: youtu.be/3mq5hrUDoYo

He's still getting the crowd pumped up. Hasn't gone into 'And that's why I support Hillary!' Yet.

>we have all these delegates!
>but I'm releasing them to Hillary you dumb goys

>reminder

Fucking bernie. How can he say all this. Then back Clinton? She is EXACTLY what his "revoultion" is against. Disgusting.

>OBAMA: JUST

>UNITY

bernie is such a huge faggot.

What is he on about I thought he's just gonna be blahblahblah Trump is evil blahblahblah vote Hillary

>"Putin is trying to impact our elections!"
>Obama goes to UK to explicitly shill for Bremain
The doublethink is real.

His daughter and grandchildren and Jewish

Isn't Bernie speaking just reminding Berniefags they're not getting him?

>Pennsylvania going Red
He won this election.

gop.com/watch-day-1-rnc-at-the-dnc-enough-of-clinton-economics/

Add this to the live streams.

okay bernie is pathetic

most likely, he is still rambling about his revolution. I don't even know what the fuck that means.

Yes. Kek wills it.

Trump's twitter has become a goddamn WEAPON. He is getting 15k+ retweets on damn near every tweet. He got a huge follower spike after the RNC.

> all the things Bernie just said
> still endorses Hillary

Christian convention , saying you love God and Christ, but fucking 5 men in an orgy with satanic symbols while doing it.

>image.png
>1 posts by this ID
embarassing, don't reply if you're a shill

That she doesn't understand what a parenthetical is, and what it's use in a sentence is.

>made me look. Nice

>get rid of closed primaries
I agree with Bernie on this.
I can be an independent in Florida because then I can't vote for either Reps or Dems.
I had to keep my Democrat registration.

say russia didnt write them they just released them

they could influence the election if they were not bad

They are shilling the DNC prescribed narrative of RUSSIA DID IT , there´s no proof of that and even if there is a connection it is simply a deflection from the facts in the leaks.

It's in the FEC laws. Unfair contributions.

Maybe the Russians wanted to get caught, so that we would accuse Trump of collaborating with the Russians, and turn the election in Hillary's favor. Think about THAT, you tinfoil hat nut.

>they lost. he conceded to clinton and the movement is over
The movement isn't over.
The movement is about changing the Dem Platform, which he has done, and electing Congresspeople who represent his ideas.
His movement will continue regardless.

>Muh Russian boogeyman

Bernie just said that a new DNC chairmen will help the working middle class.

Is he an idiot? or just an old man that doenst know whats going on.

bernie's style is incredibly obnoxious. having trouble listening for more than a minute.

That she's a fucking idiot that failed English.

Trump keeps mansplaining Hillary's politics. There's no way a misogynist like him can win against the first female candidate to ever run for President. Did you know he's had 2 divorces and been accused of raping one of them? Probably forced them to abort some babies as well. I don't know. He's such a conservative that he's gone against everything true conservatives believe in. That's not right. He made Jeb cry on national television and Cruz drop out(even though Cruz was winning against him). These are ACTUAL conservatives, keep that in mind! Trump is a big fat bully, and he doesn't deserve to be the leader of the free world. Scratch that, if Trump wins, there will be no "free world". Just muslims and non-muslims in an eternal war against each other. And Trump will probably end up genociding muslims to oblivion and at the end of his presidency we'll all be living in Trump™ Towers, eating Trump™ steaks with Trump™ wine and wearing Trump™ suits, while getting Trump haircuts from Trump™ hairdressers. Is that really what you want? He will make the whole world into a bunch of Trumps if he gets his way.

#
His now-cast is imagining if the energy and hype RIGHT NOW was happening on the day of the election. And that simply won't be the case.
Right now we're in the wake of the RNC and the DNC hasn't happened yet. Energy for both the media and polled voters is heavily skewed towards the Donald simply due to media attention and the post convention bump.

Show me the Now-Cast in two weeks that says Trump is still winning and I'll believe it.

I probably shouldn't, but I feel a bit sad for Bernie; another life destroyed by Hillary.

He isn't saying anything of value.

What a bitch haha.

IS HE CALLING FOR ARMS?

The great uncuckening is at hand, gentlemen.

Nobody is buying Bernie's pandering.

King Nigger can do no wrong, hasn't the last 7 years made this perfectly clear?

Reminder Fox News compared Obama to Hitler too. In fact they did like a bunch of Hitler specials during the 2008 election.

Sounds like bernie's ideas are alligning with trumps more than clintons.

I hope he succeeds in 'changing' the Dems because that will fuck them up for years.

Holy fucking shit

How can one man be this much of a cuck?

I guess as long as its bad for red-blooded white men, Bernie is okay settling for Hellary.

Hernie's such a meme candidate it's unbelievable, no surprise that Reddit clung to him

>a fucking lion
he's not a brit
who made that
it should be an eagle

A mix of both I think. this guy is retarded. He still thinks that large corporations will stay here when he taxes the shit out of them. Is he stupid?

>DWS resigned not to be a distraction during DNC
>DWS doesn't actually resign until after DNC happens

It's logic like this that makes me think the leadership of the democrats are legit retarded.

I don't know what they're thinking.
This convention is just one big clusterfuck.

So we're supposed to back her corruption because our """enemy""" from nearly thirty years ago exposed them?
And why the hell should we defend NATO "allies" if they're not going to hold up their end of the deal?

I think he had a stroke and still thinks he's running for president

with a bit of fantasy that guy in the back looks like hes facepalming

Kek has blessed this bait

>His now-cast is imagining if the energy and hype RIGHT NOW was happening on the day of the election. And that simply won't be the case.
I know, it will be way more. The momentum for Trump is only just beginning.

>we will raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour

THIS ISN'T EVEN HILLARY'S POLICY

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

I'm listening to Bernies speech and he sounds like he's still running against hillary

FEC laws covering paid campaigning without revealing that you are being paid

wait, so dws is appearing at the dnc ?

also will clinton get a bump in the polls after the dnc ?

Leaked DNC Documents Show Plans To Reward Big Donors With Federal Appointments

dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-dnc-documents-show-plans-to-reward-big-donors-with-federal-appointments/

HOOOOLLLYYYYYY SHIEEEEET

bernie what the fuck!

>mansplaining
Stopped right there.

wait for the boos when hillary mentioned

>>DWS resigned not to be a distraction during DNC
>>DWS doesn't actually resign until after DNC happens

Don't forget, once the resignation kicks in, she just moves to a different role in Clinton's campaign

He'll still endorse her anyways.

Also, the whole point linking Nate Sodium is that he has been consistently wrong the entire election, and ignoring his own statistics. Nate had Trump at 19% before the convention.

yup its great

It's because he's a crazy old Jew. He looks and sounds like a man that screams at the microwave.

How he fleeced the kids after cucking to BLM and to Hillary Clinton (shut up about the emails) in the first debate was hilarious.

And then he took all their money. Young liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

I've seriously never seen a politician so spineless in my entire life. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Bern victim.

As long as you believe Christ (Hillary) died (paid) for your sins (votes) and is the son (daughter) of god (satan), you will be saved.

Whats the point of raising the minimum wage when small businesses go out of business and bigger wall mart type shops lay of people?

How is Russia even an issue when we have confirmed meddling in the terms of campaign funds from the Middle East.

>implying any of his voterbase will even give two shits about any further elections
They'll just forget all about him after December.

He does. And Bernie has already endorsed Clinton, unlike Cruz. So, probably won't be the same.