What are some kinos about angry dads?

What are some kinos about angry dads?

>dark hair
>brown eyes
>"""white"""

Aren't all dads who have daughters cucks anyway? Based chinks knew that and aborted future whores instead of raising them

based dad

>that lard upper arm
He failed long before she ended up with the ape.

The one and only cyberpolice dad
Or movies, Guess Who with Bernie Mac

>future single mother

don't worry she'll be actually dead soon too considering the crime statistics on blacks

What is the actual "wh----" word? I don't know what it means and it's kind of bothering me unironically.

Whore
Retard

whippersnapper

whitey

whoman

Didn't this turn out to all be a big hoax? She wrote the whole thing herself to get back at her dad, etc.

whoopie

Worst fucking meme in history.

How is this news? It's almost if someone is controlling the mainstream media and pushing some kind of narrative...

wigger

I know the Daily Mail is just a celeb rag now, but this shit still pisses me off. How were was it brought so low?

>her
>white

>her father
>white

KEK
Obvious Lower Med/Middle-Eastern genetics.
I'm surprised they aren't calling Asians white for having paler skin color.

>Yes I am your dead to me

jfc americans

Whore.

That makes sense. I'm going to go kill myself now, for being such a humongous fucking retard. Thank you user.

>What is the actual "wh----" word?
Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

the real crime here is that dress omg

Based white man

BURN COAL PAY TOLL

Yes.
Apprently SJWs are not buying it though and are saying that it all really happened and they are now forcing the girl to say it was fake.

>brown eyes

That dad is the average Sup Forums user, wouldn't be surprised if he's creating threads as we speak

>>Yes I am your dead

>Dad loses his shit causing his daughter to sleep with a black man just to spite racist daddy
>hurrrr de white genocide fucking jews

Negative. Daughters are the surest way to pass down your genes. Sons are needed to pass down your family name and line.

what did ms levy mean by this

>Being such a loser that your daughter dates outside of her race
WHITEYS BTFO KEK

So what's the problem?
She gets the independence to be the "muh empowering independent womyn" and fuck whoever she wants, and face the consequences of her independent actions;
while he gets a peace of minds as he moves on in life without her, having achieved his main purpose to be a guardian till her adulthood and have her fuck off.

What's not gonna happen is some cure for racism, because racism is a component of free will, and free will means a species will have diversity of thought which happens to include racism.

In the end, the conclusion of this whole "scandal" is pic related.

Whatever you say, Chairman Mao.

post proof pls

She wants FB (you)s.

>being this jewish

she looks like the vast majority of britons

What? Are you high? Did you even read what I said?

Okay, anons. I want to know. Why are you racist?

Ironically a middle eastern dad would probably say shit like what's in those text messages.

>white
>looks Latina

>and then sporadically through my youth

but ended up marrying a white guy and having 4 white kids

this is the ideal reality for women

fuck black alphas and then settle for white men when you get tired of it

Nice argument though. Not like you'll ever reproduce anyway.

No virtue signalling is gonna save her when she doesn't have a house or economic stability. She basically is going to live with jamal, get pregnant, get beat up, go on welfare, get on crack, die.

That baby will be the next rapper.

Yeah, sure thing, Pol Pot.