What does Sup Forums think of Josh Hutcherson? Are his days as a leading man over?

What does Sup Forums think of Josh Hutcherson? Are his days as a leading man over?

5 4 1 3 2

Sarah hyland is an irl disney princess. Look at those eyes.

A friend of mine is doing a tv show with him on hulu. Sci fi stuff. Looks interesting to me but im biased ofc

and that ass

pretty sad he has to carry a box around with him so he can be barely the same height as women

>show me something real like ass with some stretch marks

2 is by far the best woman. The rest look like 12 year olds playing dress up

By dress:
2, 1, 5, 4
By looks:
1, 4, 5, 2

Jesus Christ.

ha ha ha good try kid ;)

lol

if he's doing a show on hulu then his career is definitely over. aaron paul, mr "after the role of my career" is marooned on hulu island doing some awful show nobody cares about.

it must suck to be a manlet. it's much worse than being fat, bald, or ugly. all of those things can be changed at least somewhat. you're a manlet forever, and he's not just a manlet he's like a shade above being classified as a little person.

if you knew your ass looked like that why would you ever wear a bikini in public?

Hudgens can be so cute when she isnt trying. But when she tries to be sexy sho looks like a philipino lady boy prostitute.

So many stars are manlets, though. RDJ, Deniro, Cruise, Hardy.

it's because it's easier to get them framed with female co stars. it's rare for a successful actor to be 6'2" or above but that doesn't mean women are attracted to manlets. most women don't even realize all of those guys are manlets because they never see them in person, just on screen.

i remember this picture where some girl met taylor lautner and her and her friends were making fun of him on social media for being a manlet.

Who is number two? She looks familiar but I can't tell where I've seen her before.

found it

natural*

Ashley tisdale. She was on Suite life of zack and cody.