If the world was a movie, America would be the protagonist. Prove me wrong. I'll save you the time; you simply cannot

If the world was a movie, America would be the protagonist. Prove me wrong. I'll save you the time; you simply cannot.

These would be the supporting characters. Sometimes on the same side, but a couple of them end up betraying us by working with the antagonist.

No Britain is the main character. America is that awesome side character who comes in to turn the tide.

Former rivals who begrudgingly team up with the protag in order to overcome the antagonist

>China/Russia
>former enemies
they are protagonist user

The main antagonist. Everybody except some backstabbing EU members hate them. The group works together to take them out, and they do so, but at the end of the movie...

... after the credits, we see a shadowy figure, who rubs his hands with greed as he sees he's played the entire cast like a fiddle.

antagonist
ftfy

The protag's tsundere girlfriend

>Implying Britain isn't the noble but misguided protag, who gets himself in all sorts of wacky situations,
>Implying Murika isn't the loud mouthed, boisterous, womanising best friend
>Implying France isn't the token, flamboyant gay friend
>Implying Germany isn't the asexual, blond haired blue eyed, bad guy

and (((they))) would cast a black guy.

The comic relief that dies first

>Britain
>good guy

pick one

yeah.
the DUMB protagonist.
the homer simpson.

This. Daily reminder the german people are supporting merkel because they would rather the west perish than anyone but them be in charge of it.

No. Australia is the loud side character that is funny. Germany is the suicidal Cuck.

Russia is the edgy shonin rival that is buthurt that they are weaker then the hero but also helps the hero from time to time

Russia may be weaker, but at least they aren't governed by a nigger

>a fucking russian satellite state

Han Solo

Why so anti-America, Poland? We save you from Russia big time.

>a fucking satellite state to your ex-colony
Which is more humiliating? Your country is also filled with pakis and niggers.

I'd watch that Dr. Who.

You've never saved us you big fat dipshit. Same as you didn't save France, the most hardships you've faced is in Vietnam when bunch of peasants with AK's fuck you up and gave you a PTSD, then you were scared shitless of attacking Japan like a man and you decided to drop nukes.