The state of american television

>the state of american television

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkPvLgV2b8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me on the left

The state of these dubs

Frankly he's punching well above his weight there even if she's cheating on him.

is this show good

i like it, it's pretty funny and has decent characters

it's fucking awesome

Holy shit America get it together.

i really like it
its well against cuckoldry if you see it, it is shown as humiliating and absolutely no one supports it, only mocks.
he's financially established and shes a no good slut, extraaa THICC tho

I'd be a cuck if I had a thicc gf like that desu

She needs to be just a little less fat and she could reach a very good state of THICCness.

what is this

thats actually p funny

Fuck off with this cuck shit, seriously. Why is this place so obsessed with it?

Sup Forums literally made the cuck meme and insult

wtf I hate personal freedom now

Sup Forums started it with Anthony Burch newfag

Isnt he fucking her over with divorce later on the show?

She's not wrong

first season is decent, second season is solidly good
haven't watched the rest yet

>what the fuck am I watching ?

What show is this? I never see it's name posted, only these webms

The current state of American society.
God bless them for He is the only one that can help them now.

nevermind, just saw

The entire point of this scene is that Paul is a huge little bitch. No one is watching this going, "Yes. I want to be a cuck like that pussy."

>tfw i only watched this show because of these threads on Sup Forums because the thicc girl was fucking hot and it turned out to be a great show

pretty sure it's also to point out what a huge whore the girl is

Is this a comedy sketch?

name of the fatty? I need a good wank and this chubby whore turned me on

the pure kino of this cover
youtube.com/watch?v=qkPvLgV2b8I

It's amazing to me that content provided through Sup Forums is almost impossible to interpret because its context is so twisted

>you don't get it ! it's actually a very intellectual and high brow scene
sure bud

it's TV user. What do you expect, Kieslowski on FX?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SHOW CALLED

>when memes go too far

this desu

>newfag
popularization came from Sup Forums's Luis CK comedy aka cuck king. from then it took off an is the most effective insult right now especially in the mainstream politics and relations

If she's that thicc it would be a crime for her not to get the BBC.

her name is kether donohue and the show is called 'you're the worst'

>girl from work I just asked out is slightly less THICC
>got her number and asked if I could take her out to dinner
>she said yes and to call/text her when we're both free
>texted her asking what food she likes
>this was 2 hours ago
>she was supposed to get off work 1 hour ago
>still no response

Jesus fuck Sup Forums I NEED this, but I don't wanna come off as desperate.

/blog

It's a great show.

Not saying it's intellectual at all but if you honestly think it's some Jewish conspiracy to make men weak cucks you're an idiot

>cucking
>"for you"
>wearing CIA outfit
(You) are the target audience! Are (You) happy?

Don't seem desperate just let her come to you. People got shit to don't always have time to text flirt.

The average white penis can't even penetrate a woman that THICC t bh f am.

Pretty funny stuff desu fampai

>I'M A WORM
kek

If she smells the desperation on you then you already lost

If she replies now after 2 hours don't reply instantly.

bitch is ugly
divorce her
make lots of money
fuck better looking bitches

It's not a conspiracy, its readily available public knowledge that Jews run the media and can push whatever they want. In this case, cuckolding.

this is literally the plot of the show

The only reason cuckolding is popular is because there's a huge white male market for it.

Yeah its pretty fucked. Anything can be anything and you've got to expect 8 layers of irony going in.

all of that happened

does nobody post this webm somewhere with sound

YOURE THE WORST

THIS
B
H

No way in hell I could please that kind of thiccness. Only a bbc can.

where is atv3.webm?

Give her and Jamal time to finish.

She's a Pharmacy Intern about to graduate into the full graduate program.

She's a cute Romanian girl and has a really voluptuous body with child-bearing hips and thighs and double-D breasts.

I've never found a girl so my type before in my life.

She did say she was gonna be busy as shit (me too since I got 6 days straight of my regular job), so hopefully that's the case.

I was pretty smooth asking her out but I can be overbearing with texting so I'll keep it in mind to not sperg out and keep it to one text a day for now unless she initiates a long convo.

Thnx for the advice bros, we're all gonna make it.

If you actually watch the whole thing its pretty clear that he's being a passive aggressive asshole to ruin her fun. I mean sure he still sat through it but I'd say he won in the end

>I've never found a girl so my type before in my life.
Okay so don't fuck it up. Don't justify being retarded because she is perfect for you. Try not to be too desperate.

From your posts alone I can tell you need to relax.

It's k.

She has Eastern Euro ancestry (Romanian) so she is less into Jamals and Tyrones it seems despite us living in a Cleveland suburb.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, desperado.

Holly shit, who is this girl?

holy shit you can't read

You blew it by being an indecisive cuck. She's fucking JaMarcus as we speak.

Good point.

I'll calm down.

If a woman sees that you need them more than they need you it's never good, so I will chill.

Wish me luck and EXTRA THICC 3D waifus will come sit on your face tonight.

T H I C C

>Jews are the reason women hate me

Really makes me think

>this is a 10/10 in burgerstan

>portraying something is promoting it
this reminds me of when all those tumblr feminists were bitching that what Ramsey did to Sansa was "normalizing rape"

ya done fucked up already

You gotta use salesman tactics for this stuff. When you ask them out, give them a choice of a couple days you are free. If they're busy but interested, they will suggest an alternative day. Get the day then if you can and work out the time later. When you have a day, give them win- win choices. Example, "you like burgers or sushi? I know a couple good places." whichever one, you're golden. Once you have them though, good communication is necessary and you should generally avoid that kind of stuff.

The thing is, the guy is clearly signalled as a massive loser, he couldn't be more of a dweeb if he were played by eighties Rick Moranis, so this is about how much of a sucker you'd have to be to tolerate cucking as a "fetish". Her acting is also very clearly conveying "I am a disingenuous person". Once again, your blindness to social clues plays you false, robot. Take this thread to your homeland, /r9k/.

The weird thing is, Games of Thrones is like wall-to-wall rape. Like every episode has a rape. It'd be like watching Dukes of Hazzard and objecting to all the Southern accents.

I was on Cloud 9 a few hours ago while we were working together after she gave me her number.

Now the waiting is unbearable even if we can't go out until Wednesday.

Love is so fucking annoying.

You haven't even gone on a date and you love her? You're gonna crash and burn kid

That pic is shopped to hell and back. This bitch is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal.

Dubs confirm user is hopeless

Prospect of love, bud.

But hey I'm probably over-idealizing her at this point. I know I am in fact.

I swear some of the writers post/lurk Sup Forums

hahahahahaah

>what kind of food do you like?
I mean...it's innocent enough but how do you not have something like this in the back of your head already?
You seem unsure about the date so she's unsure, that's Bitchology101.

You probably already fucked up, but next time send her a yelp page or some shit of something that fits in your budget.

Also dinner is a terrible idea for a first date fyi.

>burgers on a date

Technically I asked if she liked Thai food.

What is a good first date, then?

Coffee and chill at Starbucks has been my go-to for first dates, but I want to impress her with good food at reasonable prices.

Fatties gotta fuck too

>What is a good first date, then?
A walk where you have the option to stay at some café for coffe.
Then you continue walking.
Ideally the date goes on so long that it's time for dinner and you stay at some place.

Don't over- idolize her. Find out what she's looking for in a relationship. Does she want a fuckbuddy? Will she date for weeks before having sex, or fuck you at her place after the first date? She might just be looking for fun, probably said yes because she's doing nothing better. You need to communicate with her, otherwise you will either bore her or scare her off. Its a delicate game, keep I mind you WILL fail in your first relationship, and fast. Don't get too attached, but don't completely detach yourself from your genuine feelings.

>hey, you want to go for a walk?
Is this really how it goes?

>the caaage!

kek

post pictures of her im horny

I ask them if they want to go on a date on X, and I suggest a walk, maybe stay at some café

pathetic

pretty much

the show isn't pro-cucking it's just mocking women like lindsay

>>What is a good first date, then?
Drinks

I live in suburbia Midwest, should I suggest a walk in a park or something?

She doesn't seem like the fuckbuddy type. She seemed a bit taken-aback and genuinely flustered when I asked her out though. She also liked how I guessed she was Romanian based on her last name (thanks linguistic autism).

She's reserved but playful and determined to be a pharmacist.

She's hyper-busy and I only have 2 days off and they're weekdays.

And she still hasn't texted back. I won't text again until tomorrow. Actually a call is probably better.