What do the brazilians on this board live like? I'd like to hear from them

What do the brazilians on this board live like? I'd like to hear from them

Other urls found in this thread:

brasil.estadao.com.br/galerias/geral,veja-o-ranking-das-capitais-mais-violentas-do-brasil,32650
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a apartment

My father is eletrical engineer so i have good life in an apartment and do laws college

I bet you're probably sick of people asking how violent brazil is but what's the situation like there for most people? Does it stay isolated in the slums or how often do you see it yourself?

Apartment in commie block with 4 family members

The murdering thing is more between gangs and drugdealers/addicts

I got mugged once, everyone I know got mugged already, some more than once

I live quite well, thank you, but I'm currently not in Brazil

Only around 6% of people live in favelas

I heard it was around 12%. I know they don't all live in favelas but I was wondering how safe things are away from them and what life for most people is like there.

i live in a noble neighborhood, close to the beach, pretty good to live in here. I can guarantee you that most Brazilians in here are middle class so they are not as close victims of violence like the poor. But as we can't escape the state of affairs, walking in the streets, even in a good neighborhood is not 100% safe.

Most of criminals are favelados.My city (Curitiba) is not Rio de Janeiro tier but is danger,if you watch yourself you will not going to have problems.

I'm actually favelado but I'm exception

it is cool
the worst thing is having to get the clogged bus to ge the clogged metro

I wish I lived in the country side tho

Different finn
How do brasilians learn how to read and write english?

our language is much much harder than this baby talk retarded language

How well do you guys treat tourists out there? I'm not an idiot so I'm not gonna go fuck with the favelas like a lot of tourists that you hear about getting shot there.

What are some nice places in Brazil that don't have many people? I hate big cities

I learned playing video games.Our English class is basically a to be nonsense

only a small fraction of the country knows how to speak english in an understandable way. I've learned through movies and games, basically.

Barely anyone speaks english here, most even refuse to do so/learn it

Higher class people are putting their kids in english courses now, but I've never did any courses, literally learned the language playing games at first, then watching movies, listening to music, english websites and shit

this shit is a meme
nowadays everyone under 25 knows how to speak english unless you're turbo favelado

only in your walled high class community

Majority treat tourists very well. There's some assholes who try increase the prices if they realize that you are a tourist.
Is just don't go to some really isolate our dangerous places that you will not die.

Usually Brazilians are very receptive with Gringos. Some will even treat you better than other Brazilians. If you don't like big cities but want to go to beaches and such, there are some places in the Northeast that are really chill. Natal and Fortaleza are nice. If you like waterfalls and deep nature, look for the Center-West region. Goias is really nice for it.

As for the Amazon, don't go. It's hot, humid and away from civilization.

Here in the south the best places you can go is small cities our some colonies of Germans,Poles,Ukrainians and Italians

I'm not talking about really isolated places in the forest but just less populated towns that aren't as crowded as cities.

Only at your middle class school, otario.
t. apartment kid

Brazil has much worse places than favelas. We have legit slums here where people have to eat rats, favelas are middle class in comparison. The government only classifies as favela irregular houses(irregular electricity and water) built on government property or property owned by businessmen.

this.

I'm king among poor people

City? Rio de Janeiro? Salvador?

Let's cherrypick rural places in the middle of nowhere.

Actually the housing is way better than urban favelas

Pic from my window.

I live in a somewhat good neighbodhood, by brazilian standards, my mother is a physician and father is a federal police officer. I'm able to travel abroad every year, sometimes twice, but mostly to Portugal and Spain, where my grandmothers live.

I live in a gated neighborhood with armed security guardsear

Brazilians here are most often middle to high class. Elite, in other words

>Portugal and Spain
My family is from there, both sides. Probably going to course my MA there.

English course, but I haven't been there for 6-7 years? I mostly keep it on an okay level through watching news/movies/series and reading books.

Had classes during middle/high school but I became fluent through music, video games, books and shitposting on Sup Forums

Looks like a favela, kek.

Why everything from Rio de Janeiro look so dirty? Fortaleza here.

That's what I'm talking about. Rural poverty looks way better than urban slums.

Well, you are a paraíba, so you probably project your habitat on everything you see. That might explain.

You live in a fucking middle class place and still look dirty.

Probably because of jungle climate. Everything in jungle looks dirty.

I live in a big house , its nice and all, but its near a favela.

I live in a ghetto, and there is literally a favela on my in front of my house.

I'm average Brazilian as fuck. I live in Uberlandia.

learned english talking to a swedish girl while i did play cross fire

I'm average too. But at least they fixed your street.

forgot pic

>Salvador
>ghetto
>nigger

Why don't you kill yourself already?

I don't believe in you. Your english is very good. Timestamp please.

fuck off fag

Wait, Imma try take a new pic.

>people on Sup Forums actually live like this
Christ, how the fuck do you even have a computer, electricity, and internet? Let alone speak English.

>how the fuck do you even have a computer, electricity, and internet

This is not a problem to favelados. The main problem is how he knows English and how he knows Sup Forums

>This is not a problem to favelados.
Explain how these people even have those things?

Just like we all got here: by browsing the internet, and striking on a link to Sup Forums.

There. I hope my neighbors did not see me acting like a retarded taking these pics.

1/2.

Autism power, I guess. If I keep talking about myselg things will be confusing here. To be honest, my house is not that horrible like the ones in the pic.

Are you in 2002? Any retard can own a Korean smartphone, netbook or old desktop. They all have eletricity.

lmao, I fucked up the month number. So

Which city? Is your family from the northeast?

How is life on favela?

Por que vc ta tirando o exif?
Ninguém aqui vai te doxxar

Rio de Janeiro or Salvador. Slums in hills only can be both.

Isn't obvious? Rio or Salvador.

So this is the second favelado we have on Sup Forums

I'm starting to think Rio de Janeiro and Salvador are the worst cities in the country. There is nothing worse than see a slum wave in the window.

My life was harder back when I was a little kid, but things got better since the 2000s. My younger brother has been to Germany twice. I'm moving to Portugal next week.

2/2

Subúrbio de Embu das Artes

>Is your family from the northeast?
Yes. I am not, since I am adopted. I heard my biological mom was from Minas Gerais, but not too much sure.

Too much noise. There is always someone with a car blasting some shitty bass boosted music. Not so much dangerous as you might think though.

Favelados Neets. God bless

I didn't know São Paulo was Rio de Janeiro/Salvador tier.

Dirty and slums in hills

He must be a spy for the organized crime, those ppl that put gore videos on a certain gore website.

>São Paulo

Are you that ones that claim Italian ancestry?

2002 just doesn't seem like that long ago to me. Worlds changing to fast.

KEK
The criminals protect the area to avoid police?people defend criminals?

t. Paraíba from fucking Fortaleza
Top kek, sod off, flathead.

Or probably he go to a favela to buy drugs. Poor and social outcast (Sup Forums). How can anyone be so loser?

Goianon reporting in.

The trees make my living place quite comfy.

It's not so bad as Sup Forums says, but not so good as some Brazilians try to make it seem.

I walk through the streets using my phone and was never robbed or something, but it's more a matter of luck and location. It's a nice country to walk through tbqh, our problems are connected to some troubles of infrastructure and crime, but it's quite relative. Just don't look around making "scared" face if you're here, they assault this kind of people purposely, since you do look like an easy target.

favelados own new smartphones, hd televisions, guns, expensive sneakers and eat 3k calories a day. they dont lack anything material.

Well, I will never see this abomination from window since there are no hills here neither jungles.

Average South Brazilian with Italian ancestry

>favelados own new smartphones, hd televisions, guns, expensive sneakers and eat 3k calories a day. they dont lack anything material.
The idea that someone can live in a shanty town, but have all that is mind boggling to me.

Nah, as I said I am adopted, Also, I have other things to worry about.

>The criminals protect the area to avoid police?
Yesh. They (drug dealers) protect the area from anything that might call the atention of the police.

>people defend criminals?
They all hate it. Some time ago they caught a kid who used to to steal ppl's smartphones and wallets in the bus stop, and beat him till he died.

high tech, low life

I'm south Brazilian and pardo

Its funny as fuck

Anyone can have a credit card, it's inexpensive to live in a favela, and expensive to get out.
People accomodate.

Poor and social outcast (Sup Forums)...

How can you be loser two times in the same life, please explain?

I can't imagine being loser and poor in the same time. That's beyond fucked.

Only in Rio favelados defend criminals

I am not a loser though. I have done many things I am proud of.

its like an american ghetto but uglier. the people are poor and dysfunctional, but they dont really lack anything

This is throwing my whole perception of the world upside down. Fuck you third world fraudsters, your not getting any more first world charity gibs. Living in dirt shacks just to trick us. Clean up and build proper housing you subhumans.

Fortaleza is a shithole, paraíba. You live in the homicide capital of Brazil. Stop talking shit, flathead.

brasil.estadao.com.br/galerias/geral,veja-o-ranking-das-capitais-mais-violentas-do-brasil,32650

>I am not a loser though

Of course, you are posting on Sup Forums and you are not a loser or part loser/autist.

We don't need armies to control bandits and I don't need fear to lost bullets and I will never see many monkeys in hills from my window. :)

bando de filha da puta da favela

This is probably the first thread that I see Brazilians being honest about our country. GJ.

Playing games, watching movies, series, this kind of stuff.

Kind well, as you said, just don't go to favelas treating people as if they were zoo animals, the criminals will logically get angry to you. A lot of taxists take advantage of tourists to overprice their travelings, so be sure to always have someone that knows the ways with you when you're gonna get a taxi.

Our inner cities, literally in great part of the states, are pretty good. I can't say about the other states, since I don't know their cities, but here in Goiás you can go to Caldas Novas and Anápolis.

What gibs Brazil receive?also fuck you

there are tons of legit poor people who are in terrible situations, but most of the favelados in the large cities are just useless retards and breeding grounds for organized crime. this is common knowledge in brazil, everyone just obsess over 'muh favela' because of media shilling

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

we need money, pls uncle sam, please

Jesus, dude. Are you really that obnoxious?

you see monkeys when looking at the mirror, or when having dinner with your family

Also Detroit and Chicago are Rio and Salvador tier

Nigga, you live in Rio de Janeiro. In fucking Rio de Janeiro. I don't need to say anything more.

>We don't need armies to control bandits
Actually, you do. Since the homicide rate of Fortaleza is more than twice of Rio's.
> I don't need fear to lost bullets
You should, more than anybody else in this country.
>I will never see many monkeys in hills from my window
Just looking at a mirror will suffice. Besides, must I remember you that slums in Rio are inhabited by paraíbas like you? That's where your people live.. What the fuck is going on with you? From where did you get the idea that you can talk shit about anyone while living in the fucking northeast? Now, sod off, flathead, you are pathetic