1. Your country

>1. Your country
>2. Does this type of degeneracy happen often in your country?

Flag
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what kind? Racemixing?

Flag
Usually in Urban areas especially teens

No I mean having to see 60 year old men or uggos with girls barely past their teens

oh yeah that always happens

12 year olds sleep with 40 year olds on regular basis

Flag
I don't think so, at least not in my state (Washington)

>absolutely_revolting.jpg

flag
maybe, dont know

Yes, thank god, no man deserves old hags

yep, Europe is fucking degenerate when it comes down to AoC and the batshit insane liberal mindset some adults can have when it comes to relationships towards children.

I heard that "age if just a number" argument unironically many times

*age is just a number

>adolescents
>children

Hello John

>hurr durr hebephilia
fuck off ancap faggot

wtf? this guy assumes a lot of shit, must be very tired of arguing on the internet

no, I'm just saying it's retarded to say that people below 15-18 aren't children, they basically are

they aren't and most of the world seems to think so

If it's two adults that have an agreement, you shouldn't judge

I agree with Op is filthy, in here we see really qt eastern and brazilians with old guys i find it repulsive.
Nothing agaisnt being a literall hooker but dont go around in public with them, its a insult to all good men and our family.

seen a couple of swiss guys with money move to asia in their forties because they couldn't get a woman here.

as a white man going to asia to get a woman is the easiest way and shows that you lost

I don't know if this shit always happened or if it's just a boomer meme for men in their 50/60s.

i disagree with you.

Flag
A little bit, there was this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Paul_Neil

Nah never.

That's not how it works. Everybody should have a right to judge if it's something that's morally questionable.

This is sad.

My father got a mail order bride from Ukraine but it's not as creepy or weird as these guys.

>he taught and studied to become a Catholic priest
>sexual abuse of at least 12 young boys
Really makes you think.

typical angl* puritain

>you can't judge agreements between two adults

Why?