Questionable Content #3219

Did they fuck?

They're probably going to.

And Barry was responsible for the fire, some way or another.

I think I'd actually like that more than him going out with Emily.

>straight white males ruin everything, no matter what
Real subtle Jeff Jack.

Wow, this actually made me chuckle.

Barry, where's Barry?

I wonder if this fire contrivance will bring these characters together like one brought Faye and Marten together before.

>Clint's kind of hot
I don't like this feeling.

I know that feel bro
Damned uncomfortable.

I want to believe but that's asking too much of Jeph and his capacity for character/plot development. It'd tie up Clinton's rejection with an "there's other fish in the sea" moment but provide him an interesting dilemma as a result.

Does Barry count as straight when he's so into bestiality?

More than likely Barry saved their lives.

Here's how I see it going down: New Girl moves in with Clinton. New girl needs a job and starts working at the coffee shop. Emily finds out about them living together and starts acting weirder than normal, but nobody's sure if she's jealous or not. Eventually she starts going after him and Clinton finds himself the unlikely center of a small harem. This is the main plot for the next two years until Jeph either gets bored or goes crazy again, at which point he'll finally pick one.

>People actually care about these paperdolls
I want to die, but I want everyone else to die first

Yes, the friction is what caused the fire.

A little bit of me just wants the edit anons to come back, they were around for a while after Claire pegged Martin.

Another part of me is still here out of habit, waiting on Jeph to go nuclear again as if it is inevitable.

All in all, it's a few seconds of the day to check.

You know this wouldn't have happened if she gave him the water in the beginning.

They do have a tendency to burn stuff though.

Barry's sexuality transcends the conventional spheres of human thought.

Not even tumblr has a word for what he is.

Edits are still being made.

It only takes a few seconds to della Vigna your fucking brains out, but I doubt you do that daily.

No, it'll get resolved really quick and Jeph will get bored before the year is out and Clinton will just disappear just like I think Marigold has. Has she? Whenever I see these threads pop up it's always some dumb shit with Claire or her brother or maybe Faye.

It's always about Claire because she's the most interesting character by virtue of not being an actual character at all. She's a literal personification of how cucked Jephany is by his tumblr audience. She exists solely to validate the trans lifestyle and rake in the progressive points for his patreon.

Did that place have too much detail for Jeph to consider drawing again?

>Go to bar because it's the closest place
>Just want to wallow in my pity like all these drunks, but don't want to drink a beer.
>Crazy bartender lady tells me that she doesn't serve water and threatens me with a shotgun after I don't stop frowning.
>"Wait, you don't have any water you can serve?"
>"Yes, because THIS. IS. A. BAR."
>"Then how do you clean the glasses?"
>"...."
>Fire

Nah, Claire is Jeph venting his desire to be a girl

More like

>Make Claire untouchable and Clinton wrong, because it's unreasonable to get upset at someone who has good intentions, right?
>Oh...that's retarded-says the fans
>Make Claire realize she's wrong
>How dare you make Claire wrong, you pig
>UH! I dun goofed, y'all
>RANDOM WACKY FIRE, PLEASE LAUGH
>VALIDATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know the worst thing he could do to those people? Not update anymore.

That would be the only release I could get from this.

It doesn't have to end, it just has to stop.

This is a lot better than the last time he did this where Clinton got his tattoo and and black eye and you pretty much knew exactly what happened, then we went a week or two going through it.

This is a actual plot hook.

Rescue blanket can't hide those hips.

I'M BACK IN, BABY!

The Grand Oaf is too weak willed to save himself.

He's barely able to operate as a person anymore, as his little cherry picked echo chamber has rendered him incapable of handling any criticism.

All he does is belt out vitriol on his little twitter, yet he acts as if he's been assaulted if he receives even an ounce in return, even if the criticism is warranted and helpful.

This is the same man, or child, who calls his overwhelmingly positive fora and reddit "Toxic"

He's done nothing but alienate the stupids who actually care about his comic in favor of those who blindly praise him.

Little did he know that this arrangement had strings.

The audience he's chosen is one who will praise him as long as he pleases them, but secretly longs for him to slip up.

Awfully cryptic sounding.

Oh harbringer of doom and destruction, is there at least a waifu at the end of the mortal coil?

Yes, but she's a filthy Gyaru

I could live with what you posted but you and I both know Gyaru doesn't hold up to that anime fantasy in real life.

This has been a fun week

What about fujoshit?

This is what a fujoshit actually looks like. But if there was a miracle and she didn't look like a jewboy? Yeah sure.

What about literally obese?

You're pushing it buddy.
Alright now that's my fetish but we both know where this thread is headed now.

That's cute, but like everyone else in a QC thread, you're wrong.

The correct answer was Degenerate

has he ever seen a firefighter in real life before?

What the FUCK are those helmets they're wearing? Secondly, if they're wearing metal helmets then what's the point of the hard-hats?

He didn't put ANY thought into this. He was probably just like "this is easier than drawing a face" and called it a day.

I really don't want to be the one to defend Handy McStabsalot on this one.

But it IS the "non-specified not too distant future" with robots and shit, firefighting equipment might have changed a bit.

Please tell me that Barry is okay.

Shit, do I get a consolation prize?

Pretty good.

Futuristic setting. Pre matrix stuff

Are these the same fire fighter uniforms Hanners has a fetish for or is she more into classic firefighters like we have?

Ignoring the black visors that they clearly couldn't see out of.
I see nothing wrong with them, accepting that this is some almost future that's set in like 2004 or some shit.
Hell even the visors could be explained away by them being some kind of Iron Manish display screen.

Actually a decent joke. I was certain it was all over when pintsize apologized for mentioning that robots can change bodies.

when did that happen
I need pictures

>decent joke
It's the oldest visual gag in the fucking book.
>"What could go wrong?"
>next scene, a nuclear explosion

>"thank god that's over!"
>a hundred bad guy mooks rush into the room

Who is this trumpet strumpet?

Galko. She poops.

>This is what a fujoshit actually looks like

I dont have a problem with that

A fat is fine, too.

Wow, for a change this page isn't terrible.

When was the last one this happened? When Dora and the other dyke had an argument and Marten just walked away closed the door when she wanted advice?

Trite and slightly shitty is basically the best the man could ever possibly hope for.

Even this lowly height is most likely attributable to blind fortune than an actual sub-adequacy on the "author"'s part.

You have to understand that the people in this thread are so battered and shell shocked by absolutely unfunny trite all the time that even a completely standard joke played 100% straight is enough for them to praise, for the simple fact that it's actually a joke.

they will, that fire is in her loins

Yes, like most other women. And people.

I want to see where this goes, the joke was phoned in by Clinton's last date and the author's smarmy comment about the dangers of white men so that's not a surprise.

The real question is how we get here and what that entailed for Clinton and the bartender.

Barry is a step in the right direction too, you can feel some of the Yelling Bird-era humor crawling out from the ashes in it.

I want to believe.

She likes them topless and maskless.

>Claire pegged Martin
>pegged
You mean fucked, Claires a dude with a cock. Pegging is a girl using a strapon.

What the fuck that calendar is accurate

she could have one of those lengtheners to push it over 2 feet

Still not pegging though.

Why is Sam such a slut?

I'm investigating the comic. 800 pages in, there's over 3000 to this fucking thing? Jesus Christ.

The only shark left to jump is that Clinton is actually a transman.

fair enough, but it only takes a few seconds to shitpost on Sup Forums, and I'd make a strong assumption you do that a little bit more frequently than daily

It was accurate the day the comic was made too.

Meanwhile, in a better comic, Bruno.

>People still read QC
>QC still gets generals
>All just to make fun of how shitty the writing and the characters are

just stop when Dora dumps him. I think it's around comic 2000

But then he'd miss the rape

He flew too close to the Sun and try to jerk off fire ;_;

I didn't even bother reading it till then, I just went to that breakup page and closed it. I just can't take it anymore (and I also ran out of bourbon).

Honest opinion though? It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. It was actually decent compared to the screaming Sup Forums and Sup Forums do over it. Sup Forums just shouts about trannies and Sup Forums is retarded so it posts the same strip over and over.

It was like a mash of Friends with Seinfeld into a harem comic at first. Nothing important is happening while everyone is pals and a skinny socially awkward dweeb is surrounded by hip hot chicks, and instead of it being destructive to his social life the girls find it adorable how weak he is. To be fair to Martin he really is a good person, and I respected that, but no matter what was going on, it always felt like a web soap opera, I say soap opera because everyone spends more time talking than actually doing anything or taking action. I get that this is the kind of comic that isn't about explosions or machine guns, but there were a lot of times where I felt like saying "is this what people in the big city do all day? Use their random trivia knowledge to come up with witty comments on the spot?"

Nothing ever happens

>SMIF
Student Moms I'd Fuck?

Only if Marten were a student.

that's not a very safe firefighting outfit

she has the hots for the pink bitch robot

She has good taste

>this will never be the actual comic

> thick eyebrows
Hnnnnnnnggh

Is that an outlet tattoo on his forearm?

so would Marten

She only wants them to fight the fire in her heart.

alpha as fuck

And in her loins.

That would involve bodily fluids.
I'm not sure she's ready for that.

>Yelling Bird-era humor
Yeah, that shit weren't funny neither, du.

Christ, I hope Barry is ok.

He is already a cyborg.