BREAKING NEWS: SOURCES SAY BERNIE TO REVOKE ENDORSEMENT

>Sources close to the Sanders campaign said that he plans to revoke his endorsement of Hillary Clinton in light of the DNC Email leaks that have dominated the news cycle since late Friday.

>Sources close to Sanders revealed the plan ahead of his meeting with his own delegates prior to Monday's Democratic National Convention.

>Whether Sanders plans to lead a progressive revolt during the convention remains to be seen but sources heavily implied that if Sanders chooses to go that route during the convention he will ultimately fail.

>"Sanders has delegates, lots of them" an unnamed source says

>"But he doesn't have enough to revolt. His campaign doesn't have enough support, even after the leak, to attempt a rule change like the one we saw last week during the RNC."

>Experts believe Sanders may endorse Jill Stein during his speech tonight, splitting the Democrat vote and setting up a progressive party run for 2020.

IT'S FUCKING HABBENING LADS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAUyp6BR6-E
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-a-bum-who-didnt-earn-his-first-paycheck-until-age-40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great link fagget

>No source

nice source senpai

>citation needed

>he doesn't like roleplay threads
FUCK OFF

LOOK AT MY LINK

>1 post by this ID

He just endorsed her again and is being massively booed

>The cuck of all cucks is going to revolt on his overlords

k

BREAKING NEWS

GEORGE TO PUT DOWN JEB

IT'S HAPPENING LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=PAUyp6BR6-E

He literally just said "WE MUST ELECT HILLARY/KAINE" in his speech just now.

>crowd erupts in boos
kek

Man I wish he would do this, I suppose it's possible. He's old, probably not gonna live much longer, why not make the entire DNC shit it's pants collectively by a surprise revocation of his endorsement during his speech.

TRUMP

DOES

NOT

RESPECT

THE

CONSTITUTION

>wants to deport people who broke the law

top kek

>(((sources)))

>sources say
>no source

This is killing me lol they're so butthurt, and I don't blame them

He knew all the time.
Puppet

Watching msnbc right now and he literally said we need to elect hillary and kaine.

His supporters erupted in boos and he had to calm them down.

The dnc is beginning to tear and it is beautiful :)

Gotta hand it to Bernie. He knows how to manipulate idiotic masses.

he said he would continue the fight
so did he disavow?

his fuckin death cult is just now realizing that he sold them all out

also is that really the DNC? why does it looks so cheap?

Was Bernie sent to the cuck podium?

No he was saying he will endorse Hillary if it means keeping Trump out of office.

even if that's true, who cares? they're both shit

The second he said "forget about the damn emails" it became clear he was working for Hillary and didn't want to be president.

>trusting Jews
Not even once.

I'll give Bernout the benefit of the Doubt and say that he was AB testing if his delegates would get behind supporting Hillary for President. He may during his official speech repeal his endorsement now knowing the crowd is on his side.

>probably not gonna live much longer
Old Jewish dudes live well over 80. He's not going anywhere.

What a fucking lazy hypocritical Clinton bootlick.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-a-bum-who-didnt-earn-his-first-paycheck-until-age-40/

Where are all the blacks in Philly screaming "KILL WHITEY"outside the DNC?

Any videos of Sanders getting fucking boo at

OP confirmed to be an absolute cuckold shitbag

APOLOGIZE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHITE

That wasn't his convention speech retard. Learn how to read. He's revoking his endorsement tonight when 30 million people will be watching.

Lol ok bud

see

You're the absolute cuck. I hope you die a painless death before Sanders speaks so you will never know how cucked you truly are.

There is not a fucking chance of this happening.

Sanders is the kind of husband that has everyone hold an intervention and tell him his wife FUCKING CHEATED ON HIM and he replied "oh, well, I expected that. It's my fault. I'm faithful though" and wander off into the kitchen

It's funny how Sup Forumstards will never concede to their defeat.

how the actual fuck could any Bern victim ever survive this massive betrayal? They've been stabbed in the back SO hard, and Bernie has thrown multiple decades worth of political wrangling and positioning into the toilet! He's completely sold out like a massive cuck - his followers must want to crawl into a hole and die

Fake and gay

>ted cruz doesnt bend the knee: wow what a fucking cuck

>bernie bends the knee: wow what a fucking cuck

Yes, and actually he will win if each one of us gives him only $10,000!

In fact, I am donating my own house to him right now!
Match me!

GET OFF FROM POL AND GO BACK TO PLEBBIT, NEGROLOVING IMBECILES.

>ted cruz doesnt bend the knee: wow what a bold cunt

>bernie bends the knee: wow what a fucking cuck

ftfy

No. This isn't going to happen. This just isn't going to happen.

Sanders is the kind of guy, that gets his speeches interrupted, and instead of telling the people not to be rude at the very least, he lets them do whatever they want. He's the kind of guy that bends of backward and lets other fuck him in the ass time and time again. He's the kind of guy that lets his wife cheat on him, then when all his friends tell him to fucking dump her, he some how believes it was his fault.

He's a fucking pussy. He'd never do this.

Those are two very different situations

Cruz lost fairly against an opponent who was getting hammered with far more opposition.

Bernie got fucked in the ass without lube by his own party even though he had the support.

One of these men should have honorably conceded defeat, the other should have burned the whole system to the ground. Apples and oranges.

If Bernie really does this- how long until he will get killed himself?

I'm just amazed the burnouts were right and they really were winning, it was just rigged

Everyone that donated money to Bernie Sanders should join together for a class action lawsuit against DNC. You donated money to the wrong side of a fixed primary. The DNC should be held accountable.

Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong, the last thing I want is Sanders as president. Our country is fucked enough. But this isn't right either.

>mfw the day of the rope is not how i expected

If he doesn't revoke his endorsement, i will lose my last shred of hope in the system.

Ave Nex Alea, brothers. This year will be critical in demonstrating who we are as americans.

Fake and gay. He just got done shilling for Hillary

Mexicoooo, fucking stoooooop.

>implying that old castrated cuck has the balls to do that