/swsg/ - stop watching snydershit general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1437078195425/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I literally do not comprehend human emotions because I'm a MASSIVE autist

t. op

Is this /shill/ general?

So whats a good retirement plan at Disney, does anyone know how many Disney-dollars™ I need to qualify for the hypershill plan?

based review screw

>thousands of real people die of preventable starvation and disease everyday in the world
>instead of trying to help, autistic user posts pointless opinions about a fictional film pretending to care about fictional lives on a Mongolian Cartoon Internet board
I would say this is true pottery.

this is just a post declaring that amy is cute as fuck
ignore it and carry on if you wish

stop making these shitty pictures

Kek, has Hack Snyder ever made an actual good movie?

>getting so bent out of shape over the one that truly BTFOs Feige and the Marvel formula that you have to make multiple ones in response
The State Of The Average Marvel Shill

WEW

He's right though

/Triggered Marvel Shills General/

>a very distressing emotional time
>Superman has a moment's respite
>he chooses to find comfort in the arms of a loved one
>internet autists can't process this information because they've never loved nor been loved by a woman

Dubs confirm

>a moments respite
>while the crys of millions ring in your ears because you're Superman and you can hear that shit

He's Superman. Not Clint Eastwood.

Just adding credence to that fact that Snyder doesn't understand his characters.

KEK

THIS

It's just a movie, calm down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We literally see him in MoS as a child learning how to control his super-hearing, fuck your shit you faggot you're just reaching now

fucking hell.

Disney shills trying to force a meme.

Do you know how transparent you guys are. We are Sup Forums motherfucker. You think you can fool us? WE STARTED MEMES YOU FUCK PAKI SELLOUTS.

GO KILL YOUSELFS IN WHATEVER SHIT THIRLD WORLD COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM.

He's never made a bad one.

>disney smear campaign has reached a new low
lmao

>ignore the screams of dying and injured people
>lemme kiss that girl
Damn, this egoistical sociopath.

>alien 9/11 happens
>quip and get schwarma

look goys, hur dur look how funny this new meme is.
haha this new meme is so funny.

i LIKE THIS NEW MEME.

MEME.

where we say pseudointullectual shit and laugh at irony of it. ahhaha seee

look how funny wez arre.

ow TOTALLY orginal created by 44chanz and totally not by shill company

>it's a DCuck trapped in a corner so he resorts to ad hominem

M-MARTHA

Instead of defending this garbage why don't you go watch Superman '78 which is an actual nuanced and careful examination of the character.

Can you stop? if they're too busy posting itt they won't be able to spam threads like picture related
pajeet wont get his bucks

Amy thread

>no one can refute with actual points defending their shitty capeshit so they resort to shill-posting shitflinging

This board is pathetic.

>M-MARTHA

>this is deep cinematic language for IMDb buffs

jesus christ how are some people so bad at memes

who will save gal Sup Forums? she deserves better than this shitty capeshit series

>genius charismatic megalomaniac who raised from nothing to the top and hates Superman for stealing his glory and place of savior of Metropolis without any struggle
>mr autismo which whole motivation is "d-daddy beated me!"

I agree. I hate how depressing and confusing DC is
Marvel doesn't take itself seriously and knows it's a comic book movie. it's so much fun, I feel like a kid again =P

no its been explained a million times already in previous threads. why waste time arguing with shills?

The difference is OP is producing actual content instead of spamming images

>Believing this
Lex is a over compensating loser that hate Superman just because he has a bigger dick and you know it.

I'd rather saved amy than this jew rat
How many more times are you going to post itt? Change your posting style because it's very obvious shill

>Lex is a over compensating loser that hate Superman just because he has a bigger dick and you know it

>He's never made a bad one
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

These falseflag threads HAVE to stop. It's so fucking boring. Stop posting Sup Forums company wars.

>op defends himself by pretending not to be op

Wonder Woman looks gre-

>Stop posting Sup Forums company wars.
But the main DC capeshitter is literally a Swedish /vg/edditor. This is how his mind posts and we can't force him to be Sup Forums

Yikes

>>mr autismo which whole motivation is "d-daddy beated me!"

Hits too close to home?

>BvS massively underperformed
>Wonder Woman is going to flop
>Justice league looks like Age of Ultron tier garbage
>Their most successful movie was Suicide Squad and it's ironically the most hated one

The absolute state of the DCEU. Not even The Rock can save this shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is fatman going to be in wonderwoman?

B-b-b-but GotG2 didn't break 2 billion on opening night. Marvel is over, c-c-c-cuck!

How is this different than any other movie in the last 15 years?

>Batman solo movie is the only thing that can save the DCU
>Pushed back to 2020

KEK

I'm pretty sure the whole story is some letter to him from WW. They couldn't just make good solo movies to establish universe because WB wanted money from BvS THAT hard. Now they need weak excuses to make solo movies.

You can stop posting this picture. Ben looks fine.

>>Pushed back to 2020
Really? That can't be good.

>DCEU
>anything good after MoS
Mate...

Sure thing Ben

based review screw

> picture from 4 months ago.
Can't wait for The Batman to start shooting soon so you JUST posters can fuck off.

>Can't wait for The Batman to start shooting
So... next year or so?

Hahahahah it's happening already

The MCU started in 2006

Why the fuck did it take DC till 2016 to finally catch up? What the fuck were they doing for 10 years? Couldnt they get Nolan to write Batman into a universe?

>implying Ben will not off this ride right after JL flop

JUST

>Implying he doesn't still look handsome. Having bad fashion sense isn't JUST, user.

How can corpses illustrate the background if they are dead? Not even considering the face that the dead people might not even be artists at all.

This thread and the butthurt is proof DChads run this board.

>DChads

You mean closeted homosexuals?

>Henry smiles offstage more than on screen and actually LAUGHS
Fucking Hack.

>DChads
>Never even insulted a slut

no he means adult children
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1437078195425/

>Why the fuck did it take DC till 2016 to finally catch up?
Thinking Superhero movies would died down like they did in the past.
> What the fuck were they doing for 10 years?
Making Batman movies.
> Couldnt they get Nolan to write Batman into a universe?
Nolan only did Batman because he liked the idea of a realistic grounded character. His idea of Batman wouldn't work in a world with a character like Superman. If he did Batman it would have been worse.

I'm pretty sure there's more emotion in that picture than he showed in the entirety of Man of Steel

>Leaving out Faora and Lois plus a bunch of hot side characters on DC's side
>Putting in a bunch of actresses that are side characters and not even relevant to the movies on marvel's side

>Hot side characters

?

>ANOTHER Snyder
I'm glad Review cuck finally admitted he was another shill, for a moment I thought he may be just retarded

>it's a review mong makes the manchildren upset and they spam threads episode
Mind you this doesn't include the marvel threads they spam

Katana, Carol Ferris, Doctor Poison to name a few.

>all these false flag disney shill threads
Fucking hell

Review Screw is saving Sup Forums.

Have you been exclusively watching garbage blockbusters and capeshit for the past 15 years or something?

-tter than Marvel

Nahh

Jesus christ

Hahahahahhah why can't DCucks take any criticism whatsoever?

>rule of threes
>brutal fight choreography
>consistent characterization
>flawless editing
>competent directors able to handle more than one character without shitting the bed
K I N O

Also what is "gretter"?

Suckerpunch was bad.

>can't keep consistency for shit
Worse than youtube katana fights tbqh

this scene was taken from the Death of superman storyline in the comics. It made sense in the comics because they were married and Superman spent the entire day getting his ass kicked by Doomsday and watching his super friends getting sent to the hospital. He was going into a fight he had no reason to think he could win.

They wasted so much material in these two movies.

18 cuts in 12 seconds, bravo russos!

gretter??
pajeet from sweden is that you??

Kek. This. What was he supposed to do for those people? They were already dead. Besides, he had no idea if he was ever going to see Lois again, since he easily could have died while taking out the world engine in the south seas.

Hey, yeah. Just like that time in Death of Superman, remember? Superman stops fighting to go have a heartfelt talk with Lois because he's afraid he might not survive the fight, while Doomsday is STILL on a fucking rampage killing people. Now THAT'S muh Superman. At least Snyderman waited until everyone was already dead to have a personal moment.

Yeah it's a magical film editing technique created by Eisenstein called "Soviet montage theory".

Maybe you'd understand if watched better film.

Death of Superman is fucking trash. I can't believe anyone holds it in high regard as something that needs to be respectfully portrayed.

Also see here , in that scene, Superman was taking a time out to smooch Lois while Doomsday was still on a rampage killing the fuck out of people. REAL fucking heroic.

>2017
>Making new movies in black and white

>18 cuts in 12 seconds
>1.5 cuts per second
>i-it's Eisenstein guise!
lmao

>to deliver me from daddy's fist and adominations
jesus christ this is horrible writing

I said "film editing technique" but okay then. Anyway, I'm better off explaining gravity to a chicken than good filmmaking to a DCuck.