Okay now I'm mad

Okay now I'm mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZRa35ye2Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to go back to oven now....
please

I'm not even mad, I'm just amazed they've started worshipping their fantasy genders now.

>assignedmale

even reddit doesn't like that shit

Top wew. How does the transfreaks of Sup Forums feel that this creature wants to represent you.

No, you must take responsibility senpai.

Well they're not wrong. Most shamanic cultures thought third gender people were spooky wizards. And monogamy and marriage weren't institutionalized until after the agricultural revolution.

WE WUZ DEIFIED AND SHIT

>literally retelling the fall of Lucifer with Masculinity as a replacement for him
Well then m8s we should start worshipping Lucifer i suppose

No my friend, death would be a release, not a punishment.

The archigallus of Rome was pretty damn close.

Delete your account please

wtf I hate genders now

Honestly I just stopped caring. There's a revolving door in the trans world where you're sort of in the scene for a while until you get your life sort of fixed and then exit. Problem is some people never stop spinning and they don't know how to be anything else except trans.

So you stopped being trans or what? Also is it true that trannies like nazis?

> white tranny talking to niggers about her people's enslavement

Kek, send this shit to BLM

the fuck is up with the drawing at the bottom? She looks like she has a moustache and what is up with that nose?

>she

Your punishment must be more severe.

Top kek

THIS

I love how all of these comics could be like satire if they were written by a not mentally retarded person

No, I just started passing better and slowly stopped thinking about it, talking about it, and doing lgbt related stuff. Just live like a girl and not like a transgirl.

>Also is it true that trannies like nazis?
All trannies like nazis but only in secret.

This is tumblr.

Reddit doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with anything original and Sup Forums is full of old people so they don't either.

Not so fast my jewish friend...

oh buddy you have a lot coming if you think a mere ovening is all you deserve...

>all trannies are secretly nazis

Really though senpai, are they? I heard there's this nazi subgculture in the trans community but not sure if that's a meme.

Do you like to get your feminine cock sucked by straight guys?

You will pay for this

Holy fuck perfect shitstorm to distract BL niggers, cucks and liberals for the DNC

God dammit. I guess kek has other plans

Gross

Yeah there is. Just go to /lgbt/ and you'll see a few nazi posters sometimes. Can't talk about that stuff in public though but that goes without saying.

There's a fascist undercurrent in the entire queer community -- gays, trannies, all of them.

This reminds me a lot of Spergs believing they came from "Aspergia" a fantasy utopia filled entirely with sperglords.

This comic actually makes me sympathize with trans because I'm a sperglord and I remember how fucking horrifying it was to discover people with your condition were so fucking goofy.

Got a link?

I vaguely knew about that, but I thought that was just a bondage fetish. Is there actual support for fascism in the real world by these people? Don't they know they'd be ovened?

>WE WUZ GODZ N SHIET BEFORE THE WHITE MAN TOOK IT AWAY

I'm not mean enough to sell out my own kind by directly linking Sup Forums to sperglord forums but he's a screenshot.

It's made me realize that pretending I'm the other sex isn't the answer.

WE WUZ SPEZIAL N ZHIT

Most of it is fantasizing about a fictional place called aspergia but I have found one or two people that actually started saying they believed they came from there.

>Sodom and Gommorah bedtime story.

>other genders

What other genders besides female?

What did she/he/it mean by this?

>Don't they know they'd be ovened?
There are things greater than the self. Much greater. Who would know better than those biologically ostracized from procreation. The state is the father. The land the mother. The people a surrogate family.

Death is inevitable. There's no reason to fear it, least of all from blood.

Just take screenshots of the comic and put it on imgur.

I actually read the cringe and creepy comics.

I cant take this shit seriously... why do you guys get triggered by this stuff?

Wtf I hate equality now

It'sa talking about how some cultures thought crossdressers were shamans. it's also mostly wrong because it is assuming everyone was Native Americans, and further assuming that all NA cultures shared this belief. Aztecs for example would have just used them as a special sacrifice or a novelty sex slave.
Pic related, it's the author of the disgusting webcomic.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZRa35ye2Dc

>running from responsibility
As expected of Jew