The Void

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

No Horror movie is going to surpass this for a while.

>There will never be a sequel comprised of them wandering this ancient land and unearthing its secrets

idk whether to watch or not because of blatant shilling

same, gonna watch it just now anyways fuck it.

Blatant shilling for what, a kickstarter movie that came out like a month ago that you can download for free?

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!

it was a kickstarter movie? huh.

Trust me, boys, this flick does Carpenter proud.

it was shit and the acting was awful

>There will never be a sequel comprised of them wandering this ancient land and unearthing its secrets

That's right. And the reason is because they had no idea what to do with it beyond "Hurr here's a lovecraft thing! So spoop!" in their generic zombie bullshit.

Its not that great. Also that sequel would ruin the ending.

What could anyone possibly do to serve true justice to Lovecraftian mythology?

Short of showing those trumpet blowing ancient gods in space I really don't know what.

so is this worth a watch or am i wasting my time?, please and thank you

Watch it nigga. Iz good

>Blatant shilling for what, a kickstarter movie that came out like a month ago that you can download for free?
yeah

Its a waste of time, no scene plays out like it should and no acts like humans, acting is terrible, plot is absurdist, nonsensical bullshit with little to no entertaining value unless youre autistic and think b-movie horror movies are high art and have to analyze the shit out of it to create some convoluted made up meaning

and into the trash it goes, cheers

Thanks senpai, I'll go back to watching Dear White People now.

No it wouldn't. Just have different characters and a new setting. It wouldn't have to use the same protagonists like the alien, scream or halloween series

You answered the wrong question correctly.

>ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?!?!

it was 5/10 and I'm saying this as a huge H.P. Lovecraftfag

the script was fucking trash
the plot was meh
the wors offender were the shit and unlikeable actors though

so why are you shilling it

I still don't get who the guys wearing sheets with triangles were

cultists. jesus christ, tell me you are no older than 15, so at least it's forgivable.

You're not just wasting your time, you're wasting our time too. Good job.

The practical effects are great but that's all the movie has. I still don't know what the cults goal was. Rebirth as aliens? Life on that pyramid? The doctor was too ambiguous.

they didn't seem human

But guys Windom Earle was in it

waste of a beautiful looking film.
great look, great direction, great bad guy (as in voice, look) but empty as fuck, didn't give a shit about characters

it was a weak version of prince of darkness which isnt even the best of carpenter