ITT Sup Forums relationships you wish you had

>ITT Sup Forums relationships you wish you had

Fat monica and Chandler is OTP

god i loved him in wolfs of wallstreet

Any of them

Only right answer.

Also if you're reading this Jim, I mean John, call me!! The last number you gave me accidentally only had 6 digits! oops!!! ;P

I had a huge crush on Monica when it was airing, but I rewatched Scream recently and she's a whole lot jawier than I remember

>be chandler
>be friends with monica for years and years
>whatch as her and her female friends try to outdo each other week after week on a quest to fuck every swinging dick in manhatten
>literally live next door and witness her whore around NYC for almost her entire 20s
>despite all that, marry her when she's 30 and used up
>spend the rest of your life dealing with her extreme OCD

why

>no one's posted the cucking scene from You're the Worst

Get your shitposting together Sup Forums

He's pretty fucking ugly, IRL he wouldn't even be able to get a mentally ill used up Monica, so really he won the lottery on that show

Any

she wasnt that much of a whore, she had 1-2 bfs and her all time crush which she ditched for him in the end

delete this

I wonder when exactly Jenna fell in love with John Kraisinki, like in which episode is she no longer acting to be in love with Jim? Beginning in which episode is her love real? Surely it can't have been from episode 1, they only started working together so they would have hardly had time to know each other.

Her relationship with Jim is really believable in the Office but basically nothing else she's been in has she done an exceptional job. Makes sense desu.

this_feel_dont_go_away.exe

are you autistic or something?

he was funny though

funny helps get beautiful women right?

...right?

You actually believe that?

>or something

for real this timq

>(53 KB, 853x475
Why?

>He's pretty fucking ugly
He's the best looking guy out of the Friends. Chandler>Ross>Joey.

>tfw I hate my neighbours

she had way more that 2 boyfriends and i can barely remember the show. there was the one that was secretly only 18, the old guy, jon favreau and there's definitely more i can't think of

Is that Eva Lovia on the far left?

If you mean green dress, then that's Dichen Lachman - the most ethnically diverse human alive today

I can't define anything wrong with her face but I still can't seem to find her attractive.

She's just so.. alien.

>not objectionable, but not quite right

Textbook definition of her existence

jews are just disgusting versions of hwite people

Anyone else think Jason Alexander should wear glasses even though he doesn't in real life? He always looks weird without them.

Waspfu

>me on the left

The ending of this show has properly fucked me up.

Jenna marbles in unironically my waifu atm

I unironically think that Keri Russell in this role is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen

You must have not seen many women

lol you suicide by cop because she dropped your ass and the FBI rumbled your black panther scam, fucking pleb

She just looks Mongolian to me.

You are thankfully wrong

>tfw

She's so hot in Archer, except for her voice

youre probably in love with the character, warping your sense of how beautiful she is. I rate her 8,5/10 would bang

did he nut?

Well, yeah, but she still gets wet to this day remembering his BBC, He cucks Phillip from beyond the grave, Phillip and Liz fight about it at times. Theres one episode where Phillip says "sorry the man you loved died and youre stuck with me" then she yells it at him "yeah im stuck with you" etc..

>except for her voice

I can't get enough of that stuff, women with weird voices are my fetish

>muh headcanon

You are a moron, please stop talking.

As her or him?

What is the context for this image? Are the lines they are referencing supposed to be quotes or a scene from the show?

I googled the quotations but didn't come up with anything. If this is a scene from the show I don't remember it. I'm calling BS. This reads like OC written to fuel the (hilarious) narrative that Jenna Fischer is in irl love with Jim.

>headcanon.
Go to season 4 episode 8 minute 27:00 and they have the exact convo i referenced

i cri

To be fair, Phillip is the real emotionally cheating one.
His fiance and his son.
Martha.
What Elizabeth did with nigger doesn't really match up to that.

>do i fit in yet, guys?!

>dat clash of skin color tones
>hypermasculine big dark guy and feminine white thin lady, just begging to be taken
>the aesthetic love poses

K. I. N. O.

No, they're discussing a scene from the show on s02e13 "The Secret". On the booze cruise (a couple episodes before) Jim told Michael he was in love with Pam, and on "The Secret" he was worried Michael wouldn't be able to keep the secret so he admitted it to Pam in the kitchen of the Office. This picture was referencing when Jim was like "And Pam it was like three years ago so I am totally over it.", and it ended up killing IRL inside and making her cry.

is this the world's qtest butt

So you're saying you find the animated character who's not real who is voiced by Judy Greer attractive

but not the voice, which is the only Judy Greer part?

Underrated gem

She's so fucking cute!

Yeah. But saying she's not real is debatable and kind of offensive. It depends on your point of view

As if she wasn't sweet enough

Ywn eat ice cream with her like that

>me on the left holding the qt on my shoulders so she can reach Chads mouth and pleasure him

R.I.P Anton

How is that a chad? It looks like a rocker, chads wear sports shirts.

I knew it that amazing chemistry was too good not to be true. RIP

Any.

that's a sexy butt but I wouldn't call it qt t b h

Really sad turn of events

Ha yeh.

I really liked that they made a point of saying they'd still have got together if she was fat, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I literally just broke up with my gf a few minutes ago