I wasnt the only one secretly hoping to see Thunderbolt Ross go all Red Hulk in Civil War was I...

I wasnt the only one secretly hoping to see Thunderbolt Ross go all Red Hulk in Civil War was I? or atleast a little hint towards Red Hulk

Why do people want Red Hulk again? Is it just casuals and wikifags?

It has to be, right? Rulk is terrible.

im sure casuals dont know who Red Hulk is

also, I wanted to see how confident they were and throw in something as ridiculous as Red Hulk

Also alittle upset at how little Crossbones was involved

DId you read him in Parker's run? Plus, it's a really good idea. Ross completely losing it and becoming what he hates the most has a potential.

Yes. Personally I want She-Hulk. I'd rather have that than a Black Widow movie.

I'm hoping for some sort of Thunderbolts in the MCU.

Let us compile a list of people still left alive. That could be on the Thunderbolts.

>leader
>abom
>aim
>hammer
>zemo
>various HYDRA
>Zola
>various inhumans
>red skull

>or atleast a little hint towards Red Hulk

It wasn't bypass surgery that patched him up after his heart attack.

Good enough?

She-Hulk would be awesome, maybe a Netflix series after The Defenders?

>It wasn't bypass surgery that patched him up after his heart attack.
what heart attack?

>wanting the MCU Thunderbolts to be made up of nothing but villains who have already been introduced

>Let us compile a list of people still left alive.
why do they have to be villains we have seen? couldnt they be new?

God, I hope so. I have to imagine it wouldn't be too expensive to have Jen Hulk out over the course of one season.

It'd also be a perfect way to get back Tim Blake Nelson as the Leader if he was up to it.

Zemo, AIM, Hammer, Zola, and Ross would be a decent start.

MCU Thunderbolts wouldn't be bad guys. Ross' private army to send around the world to round up supers and costumed characters.

I really hope we never get Rulk.

He actually became somewhat tolerable once he was an Avenger, but I'll never be able to take him seriously...a fucking old dude who turns into a big red guy and sucks his mustache in to his face? Rulk didn't even look like him.

They mention he had a heart attack in the movie

>Ross' private army

Nope, Busiekbolts or don't do it at all imo

well they can obviously change things a bit, like have him keep the stash
and have him be used to do the UN's bidding, like said capturing supers and costume heroes.
maybe have him less like a red version of Hulk, but have him more as a last resort "if you want anything done you gotta do it yourself" type character

so what? a dude has a heart attack so they give him super soldier serum?

AIM is not a character, user

>Ross' private army to send around the world to round up supers and costumed characters.
Fuck off. That's the Redeemers, not the Thunderbolts.

I just want someone to punch him.

Just once, on screen, before these MCU movies lose steam.

He's just so good at playing a guy who just needs to be hit in the face. I mean that as a compliment to the actor.

How about something like this?

that looks fine, where is this from? or is this fanart?

why haven't they made a she-hulk show or movie yet?

Why does it seem like most of Sup Forums only knows about Ellisbolts and Waybolts?

maybe based on the bs theory that female superheroes cant carry a movie?

Really I'd rather just see him be the Nick Fury of the Thunderbolts.

I guess if we got Rulk with a mustache I'd be more okay with it, but I'd prefer it for the finale of a Hulk movie or something and for him to be depowered in the end.

Having multiple Hulks, Spider-Men, and Caps just cheapens thing IMO.

Pretty sure She-Hulk is tied up with Universal like Hulk is. She can appear as a character in the films but a solo movie isn't possible.

why can't they just get the hulk rights back from them?

I was wondering if Sup Forums was pissed off when they used Crossbones as cannon fodder

Martin Freeman will be the Red Hulk in the MCU
>The last names will be connected so that Everett Ross is Gen. Ross's son.
>He is introduced in Civil War to be Black Panther's Coulson.
>Infinity War rolls around and he steps up to help.
>Why waste such a popular actor among the nerds for a glorified cameo?

>Rulk is terrible.

WAS terrible.

They even gave him his moustache back.

Although Ross is currently depowered.

You do realize, along with all the cross-media promotion and the fact they've bothered to reintroduce "Thunderbolt" Ross, he is going to be the leader right?

And you realize, like GotG, it's not going to be like the comics?

>You do realize, along with all the cross-media promotion and the fact they've bothered to reintroduce "Thunderbolt" Ross, he is going to be the leader right?
No, because the Russos gave their reasoning for bringing him back, and I have no reason to see any conspiracies in that.

You do realize that Gunn's said the Thunderbolts movie might not be happening because of Suicide Squad, and so Marvel's going to want to make them different enough for audiences to not think the Thunderbolts are just a rip-off, right? And turning them into a squad of supervillains that takes orders from someone in the government runs counter to that.

GOTG was plenty like the comics, it just wasn't a slavish adaptation of any particular run or story.

Friendly reminder that even the Thunderbolts' creator thinks the Rossbolts idea doesn't sound much like the Thunderbolts.

Just to be clear, Marvel can make a Hulk movie or show, but Universal has the option to distribute it. The only reason we're not seeing it is because Disney doesn't want to let Universal profit off of their now extremely successful franchise.

>>Why waste such a popular actor among the nerds for a glorified cameo?

So that he and Doctor Strange can have a fan service interaction

Even the shitty cartoon knew better than to do that shit