I will never forget BvS. No joke I think about it on a daily basis. A modern day masterpiece

I will never forget BvS. No joke I think about it on a daily basis. A modern day masterpiece.

stop watching capeshit

>Capeshit
>DCapeshit
>Modern Masterpiece

user, were you dropped on your head when you were a youngling?

this is bait

It's really good. I kinda liked how Batman was salty that there's this guy who was apparently not at all as impotent as he was. If you ask me, Batman was envious of the man's power. He has to buy power, whereas this guy was born with his. Must have caused Bat's balls to painfully twist.

Fucking bats needed money to become who he became. Training, efforts, Suits, and so on. Wheres this dude was godlike all day every day. He probably saw Kal and Zod duking it out and felt fear, for the first time in his pathetic life since his mom and dad got shot, he felt weak and pathetic. He was that child in the alley, powerless and forces superior to his own, rued the day.
A little impotent bitch he was.

Then when Clark Said, they have Martha and Lois told him that's his mother, he realized, for all this guy's power he was as impotent and helpless as everyone else. He, in that moment became what he hated, the over encompassing bully who preyed on the weak. That entire time he saw Clark as the bully, when it was him who was the bully. So intent on revenge he missed it, Lex's manipulation. And then he realized what he'd done. He was the fucking danger, not Clark. If he wasn't so obsessed with Clark he would have seen the manipulation. Lex, though a mortal, had proven to be more dangerous to humanity than godlike ones could ever be. Batman felt humiliated. And through their banter, is she with you, no, i thought she was with you. He found kinship in someone who he wasted time thinking of as an enemy.

Fuck off capecuck

You're a salty cunt and elsewhere is calling to you, my little bitch. So become scarce and go elsewhere.

This is some extreme dedication for trying to trick people into wasting three hours of their lives

I wrote a paper on BvS for a college final. Got an A on it, too

i totally agree. it has flaws but its such a daring movie that gets so much right. and it's such a stark contrast to the usual cape fare it cant help but stand out

I only wish they made more effort to highlight the parallels between Luthor and Bruce.

What was your abstract?

It will be remembered as the greatest cinema mankind has created but now is not the time for it, maybe in the near future when people become smarter that they will start to appreciate this art.

Hahahaha the OP picture is laughable, is that supposed to be an aesthetic poster or marquee hanging? Would someone actually put that up on their wall?

Jesus that shit is nearly as bad as the Reddit meme blade runner poster.

It was a class on Hollywood genres so I gave a brief overview of Post 9/11 action and superhero films then discussed how BvS encapsulated the genre

Yes. They fucked that up. Bruce looked more comfortable around others but was anything but. Lex acted uncomfortable but literally didn't give a shit what anyone thought because to him they were his personal play things. Just look how he shoved the candy in the senator's mouth.

During Batman's "dream" sequence in the desert he wields both a machine gun and a pistol, yet uses the machine gun as a club and punches riot police with his pistol hand. Except maybe three times he does actually shoot men with the machine gun. Can DC fags explain this laughably stupid fight choreography?

Wait? When did this movie come out?

DC$ 0.01 deposited

Maybe he was out of bullets

Dude 'one long take' lmao

fact : even the haters think about it every day
else it wouldn't be a figure of controversy

It's probably the greatest movie of all time

It was better than Marvel trash but I don't think it's a masterpiece. The visuals were outstanding but the plot was really disorganized.