Any films that deals with bullying but not in a obvious "bullying is bad lmao" way?

Any films that deals with bullying but not in a obvious "bullying is bad lmao" way?

Were you a bully is school, OP?

Yes. Its called "Bully" its pretty good.

Bullying is a good thing. It prepares weak kids for how hard life will be as an adult.

Bullying is a terrible thing to do. I've been bullied since fucking first grade all the way up through high school, and it's completely fucked me up

How people can say bullying does someone good later on in life is beyond me, and when people say this they more often than not haven't been bullied, especially to the extent that some are

>ywn forget being held by your arms from behind while an entire circle of boys from school came and kicked you in the legs and stomach until you screamed and flailed for them to stop

jimmy isnt even a bully

Yeah but think of how strong a person you are now, how strong your legs and stomach are. These things will benefit you over the course of your life.

Go fuck yourself

did you deserve it though

>tfw you were the bully jock and no one will ever do anything about it

We need to talk about Kevin

Whinny little turd

You probably deserved it user dont lie

Faggot freak. When I see you in real life, I'll steal your lunch money and your getting an atomic wedgie.

Bully (2001)

Mean Creek.

cuckold

I really didn't though, it was a result of being overweight from shitty parenting and moving constantly

W H I P L A S H

Shut up fatty. You deserved it for being a gluttonous undesciplined hamplanet

Stop replying to your post.

>every reply 2 minutes apart

Kek now I see why you were bullied

who made Jimmy gay
with the preppy boy right

I didn't even know you could do that.

3:00 High
My Bodyguard

Real bullying is a lot worse than how it is portrayed in the movies. In the movies it's always physical to make it more dramatic. When this is the case, the bullied person has the ability to fight back which can be satisfying and empowering. In real life, bullies are nearly always sniveling cowards who harass people psychologically, eroding their self-esteem and self-worth through underhanded means, often repeating the act hundreds or thousands of times over the course of a school year. If the bullied person breaks the bully's nose in this case, he, the bullied person, is vilified even though he was right to do so. This causes life-long suffering in many cases because of the nature of psychological/personality disorder.

People who say bullying is a good thing are just low IQ Sup Forums tards trying to justify their lack of conscience and character.

Yeah, it's called the film of life.

Protip: bullying never stops and everybody is a bully at some point. Some more than others. It's a way of life and if you think otherwise, you're a fool.

There's a huge difference between bullying someone during their formative years and "bullying" someone as a grown adult.

sixth sense.

>tfw I was bullied in HS
>now I'm a bully in college

Koe no katachi

I remember having this game on the Wii and there was a level where one of the teachers wanted you to sneak in to the girls dorm and shower room and steal their panties for him. I fapped afterwards

>tfw huge bully in high school
>constantly pushed around kids because perfect height body genetics
>felt like a champ

>tfw now spending most of my adult years on Sup Forums as my body and sense of hapiness wastes away

overall its alright

Jimmy isn't a Bully though, he bullies the bullies until they realize how it feels to be picked on. Then he's cool with them.

I was bullied in school, then came home and bullied by father, I didn't turn out good, leeme tell you…
Bulling should be punished, grown person is full of issues(was born normal,even ahead of the curb) and what caann they do or say, nothing.
People would laugh at you, if you want to get even, you would be considered immature.
Fuckm that, Death squadrons and hunt on bullies. Sandy Bridge massacre every month, until all bullies shit their pants

lol faggot

NO BULLYING IN THIS THREAD!

>your getting an atomic wedgie.

It's "you're" you illiterate savage. You're a disgusting heathen animal and I hope you die.

I still get bullied. Please beat up my bullies for me Sup Forums, you're big guys you could take them.

Damn bro, sorry that happened to you

Uhh, you don't get to bring friends

NICE TRY NERD

rushmore

nice fookin ear!

You deserved it

newfag

No it's not

MDE Presents: World Peace