Is he the greatest talk show host since Carson? I think so

Is he the greatest talk show host since Carson? I think so.

Even Jay Leno is better and that says something.

Fallon is the best.

Hes a fucking cuck who is riding the Trump hate train. It's the only reason he's relevant.

SCHRROOMMMMPFFFFF

Yes and no. Colbert Report was brilliant. Now he has become to kind of pundit that he used to make fun of.

Jon Stewart would have been better.

BLUMPF!

I've never actually watched it on tv but I watch clips on youtube and I think Corden is pretty good.

All these late night shows come on past my bed time.

H̱͚͓̯͓̦̟̠ͧͭ̑̍̀͞Ȇ̸̻̙͙̳̗̳͌͂̿ͬ́̇͊̏͗ͧ͘ͅḺ̸̡̺̖̫̣̗͊ͭ̓̉͂͊ͫͩͨ͆̓̎̓̃Ḻ͖͙̣̼̞͈̮̺̺̜̳͂ͭ͂́̐̈ͫ̉̂ͬ̒̈́̎̆̿̽͜͝Ö̧̞̤̣̠̯͉̞̖̻́̊͛͌͌͗͛ͭ̐͐̎ͩ͢?̴̺̺̟͓̣̪̳̦͕͕̔͂ͨ̿̈́͟ͅ ͕̼̞̝͓̤̪͈̃ͫ̔̓͋͊̎̚̕͝P̸̧̫͓͔̣͇͇͖̻̼̣̱͇̼̙͎ͫ̄͂̔̓͛̃ͭͮ̇͛̂̊̿̄L̩̗̺̞͈͓̄̋͒̔̃̽̔̀ͫͣ̇̄͌̒͌̌͜͡͠E̡̧̟͔͍̖ͧ̔̉ͯ̾͘͠A̵̸̧͕͙͙̭̫̹̰͇̥͍̫͙̼̟̘͗ͩ͆ͤ̊ͣ̿̉ͧ̇ͮͩ̆̋͘͟ͅS̢̻͓̣͇̗̟͓͚͎͚̻̦̦͈̜͖̣̉ͧ̑̆̈́̓͊̽ͯ̌ͣ̾̚Ḛ̴̡͉̦̟̗̥̰̜̼̳͍̫̃ͬͩ̒̒̔̆̓̄͒̋ ̵͙̼̦̞͎̠̝̪̺̭̙͉̜̣́͒̉̕ͅP̘͓̯̼͙̪̠̞̰̤͔͉̠̦̒̎̽̓̈̿̍̒͘A̬͚̹̩͔̗̹̫̪̩̔ͩ̿̈́̆̒͊̒͑ͣͨ͘Ỹ̷̠̙͕̼̗̻̗̘̹̩̫̱͇̥ͬ̾̀ͮ͘͠ͅ ̟̘̟̬̭̱̹̇̒ͦ̃ͩ́͆̈́ͪ̌́͠A̵̷͈͇̬͍͍̫͍̥̥̮͋̐̌̈́̇͊̄͌̓ͭ̈͋̔̽́̕͝T̵̡̮͇͓͎̗̬͌ͦ͂ͭͩ͞T̵̶̡̜̘̣̘͍̦̜̱̳̜̞̙͂̊ͨ͌͌̈́̐̃͌ͬ̄̚E̪̼̣͓̮̯̣͖͇ͤ̎ͩ̔̊͂̉ͨ͒ͩͧͭͤ̓̀N̴̡̜̜̯̘̈́͊͒ͧ͋̽̐͗ͩ̄̽ͧ̎̑̀͠ͅT̵̢̧̟̣͕̣̥̭̠̙̣̺̞͇͑̄͋ͩ̉́̑̑͒͛̓̀̚̚Į͓͎̜̳͉̮̤̩̦̹̱͙̿̎ͨ̄ͭͦ̾̓͜͞͡Ơ̶̷̢̻̰͉͕͓̥̯̯̠̬̦̂̐ͩͩ͋͒ͭ́ͅͅŅ̨̩̝̗͍̩̪̦̯͖̯̹̙̳̖̒͛̒̈͌ͣͫͩ͟ ̵̰̥̤͚̹̩͎̮̞̠͍̺̘͎̖̼ͧͣͫ̉̔̑̊͐́͐̽͟͞͝T̮͚̟̳͙̻̙̹͉̦̜̝͍̹̔̋̽ͭ͛͗ͣ̈́̓̾̂ͦ̓̆̽̕͜ͅŎ̷̢̩͕̞̟̳͎̯̭̯͍̰̝̼̈́ͧ̃ͫ̚͠ ̖͓̳́ͨ͗ͯ̆́̆̄̿͝͝ͅỸ̵̡̡̛̪̯̖͓͚͉̣̗͕̰̞̗̼̟̘̖̏͂͌ͫ͗̐ͧ̋͂̔ͩ́ͅO̧̨̩̙͖̮͉͙̝͕̝̺͖̪̭̩̰͉͍̺͎̓͒̿͗̓ͩ͌ͬͦ̉ͫ̾ͨ̓͟͡U͓̦̹̱̥̦ͬ̋͗ͨ͑̽͂͑ͬ͒̆̔̐̃ͬͪ͑ͫͭ͢͡R̴͍͇̠̪͚̻͉͚͇͙͍̳͕̪̹̣͚͚ͦ͐̾́́͌̓̍ͦ͊͒ ̵̣̯̮͔̫͓̼̗̬͈͉͇̰͈̯͙ͣ̋̔ͤ̃̊͋̆̈̀͢T̤͚̮̱̻̫͈̫̏ͨ̽͗̍ͯͫͣ̓̈́̔̒ͦͦ̈́ͫ̃͊̕͘͠Ȩ̧̟̯̮̼̥͙̘͈͙͍͙̗̂ͫ͂͒͂̍͗̎̃͗͐̀ͯ͠͞͝L̷̡̙̜̞̙̀͗ͤͭ̄̍̆ͨ̎ͣ̓ͧ̾̚͢͝Ę̟͔͉̭͈̟̭̹̗̮̥͇̝͇̜̖͕͗ͨ̓̓͆ͅV̸͖͇̰̼̠̾̚I̘̫̳̯͙̠͔̪̫̼̞͑͋ͯ̀̂̉̏̍͛͂͘̕Ș͉͇̰͔̞͕͌̑̀̎̐̇͋̔ͫ̑ͤ͋̑̓ͩ̚͝I̡̛̩̳͇̜̼̞͔̰͎̦͇̬̟̒̌͒̃̋̌̃̌͊͆͢ͅO̸̸̴̧̹͉̩̺̟͎̳̝̜͚͇̼̭ͨͪͫ̃̀͜ͅŃ̶̛̹̗̞̰̜̬͚͉̤͔̺̱̤̺̮̘̓̄̃͐̇͊͛͐̊̓̑̚,̶̸̧̛̪̟̙̦̟̳͔̫͓͖̠̝͖̳͙̭̙ͤ̉̀ͦ͆͠ ̷̛͇̜͖̯̻͍͍̥̱̰̟̠̿͛͗ͬ̂̈́̋͊̐̇̄͋͞W̗͍͉̼͉̖̠͔̜̟̩̝̰̘̞̼͐ͩ̎̔͑͝͞E̴͈̱̫͔͕͍̬͉͙̬ͦ̇̑̌͊̓͂ͧ͆̎̐ͩͪ͛̂͠ ̢̤̬͓͓̻͖̻̤̣͖̉̌̓͂͑̄̄͂̇ͣ̿̈̆͂ͫ̒ͧ̚̚͠A̛͚̖̟͇ͣ̋̐̽͆̈͒͐̄͊ͫͩͮ͋̋͒ͮͬ̀̚R̡̛̻̞͓̝̮̹̮̞̥͔̪̰̞̱̓̐̉̓ͧͤͯ̆̄̓ͅE̸̸̶͉̭̱͇̳͇̠̤̝̩̹͙̖͎̤̩̮̩̿̈̓̔̔ͪ ̡̻̥͕͎̤̳̭̪̹̖͚̗̂̓̐̐̋̉̿ͬ́ͅT̢̧̮̰͎͚͕̔̌̏̈́͌́H̸̢̖͉̮͔͎̻̖̺̠̞̮̣̜̗̘͈̥ͣ̒̈́̄ͬÉ͎̙̜̪͎̳̩̭̽ͪ͛̎ͫ̽͜͢ͅ ̷̗͓̘̝͓̮͉͉̪͕͍̱͙͉͎̻̺͍̳ͩ̀ͯ͒͊ͪ͒ͨ̑͐ͬͮͮ͢͟͟G̘̩̼̘̭̟̫̞̗̟̣̥̽̓̋͑͗̕̕͟Ǫ̶̭̘̘͈̪͓͙̼̽̏̂͊͂ͯ̃̾ͮ́͠O̯̘̜͎̩͓͚̟̞̔̍́ͯ̀ͩ͑ͫ̇ͫ͊̊̇̇͛ͧ͒̚͢͜D̵̵̸̡̬̺̜̘͈̹̯̰̬͉͍̰̺͑͗ͪ̈́̿̿ͬ̀̑̏ͅͅͅ ̫̠̰̦̻̜̩̯̘̠͍͉͉̞͚͐͆̒̃̾ͪ̇͛ͬ̓̋ͦ̈͋̿́̉͒͜͠G͉̞̳̤̖̦͖̩͆̌̈́̏̿̉̍̈́ͪͣ͒̚͘ͅǗ͍̣̯̩̝̺͈͎͇͓͚̭̝̹̿ͤ̂ͣ̒̾ͫ̀͢Ŷ̶̷̹͕̜͉̯͙͓͖͕̹̻̪̟ͩ́ͭ̄͛̉͆̐̏̌ͨ́ͯ͌̚͡͞S̶͇̠͉̞̬̭̻̳̹̤̝͓͔̟̊ͯ̓̌̊̊ͫ͟͢ͅͅ

if he toned down the politics, the darkness, and the anger, he'd definitely be the best one on air. i don't watch talk shows to see a limousine liberal spend 90% of the time making political jokes.

i miss craig fergusons show.

He would have been better. In a way he's responsible for turning late night to shit because all of his Daily Show offspring got their own shows and copied his act. But his show was never as insufferable as theirs. He was obviously partisan but regularly went after liberals too. Actually, his biggest accomplishment is probably going after CNBC. Colbert just preaches to the choir every night.

Hand over the scoops, brumpf.

Host? I literally only watch his monologues.

Does he still do Better Know A District? I loved that a lot from his old show. I was really hoping he'd continue it.

Right now he is.

Jay Leno is bottom of the barrel absolute shit. If you think Colbert is repetitive you definitely weren't watching the tonight show during the Clinton era.

Anyone genuinely curious what he will say now? No special prosecutor for investigation, even Feinstein said Trump isnt investigated, Comey refuses to testify before Senate, and Gowdy will be head of FBI.

Colberts whole Russia narrative is done. Will he make a homophobic joke again?

>riding the Trump hate train
And why, because like like MANY other celebs and politicians, he's been video taped committing horrendous sexual acts on young children.
This fucker needs to be burned at the stake.

These colbertposts are starting to look like an extra-dimensional entity's efforts to communicate with us

c r i n g e

Stop asking questions about that. Delete this post. Youre being ridiculous. Thinm about popular media and Facebook RIGHT NOW

r e d d i t

>Does he still do Better Know A District? I loved that a lot from his old show. I was really hoping he'd continue it.
Comedy Central would literally sue his ass if he did.

They almost sued him just for referring to his character from the Colbert Report and using "The Word."

He had to distance the show from those a bit. Calling it "The Werd" and such.

At sucking?

Definitely.

>that pic

That explains being murdered in the ratings HA HA HA YOU'RE SO FUNNY *slaps table*

Do you the copy pasta for fallon's speech patterns? It mocks his style and his quirks. Same with john oliver, some funny posts and I totally read it in their voices. Don't have those screenshots though, anybody else?

*braps behind you*

IMPEACH SARANARD LUNJALORFFFFFFFFFF