How the FUCK are places like New Hampshire and Vermont not blood red states during presidential elections?

How the FUCK are places like New Hampshire and Vermont not blood red states during presidential elections?

They have some of the loosest gun laws in the US for christ's sake.

NH's state motto is even "live free or die", so what the fuck are they doing voting for the big government of the democrats?

>New Hampshire
muh guns

>Vermont
Sanders butthurt

Honestly, if NH doesn't go red this election, they don't deserve the whole "give me liberty or give me death" motto.

NH here. Lived on town next to Mass border. People from Mass come up and campaign in NH.
Beaners from Lawrence come up and flood our malls

Young democrats in high school were the most arrogant douche bags

No blacks and very few hispanics in either state. When you don't have to worry about welfare overuse, centre-left political beliefs seem palatable. When you load a bunch of minorities onto the system, you see that the system doesn't work, and are redpilled rather quickly.

they live nice and cozy lives there so they are ignorant and easily buy into liberal propaganda everywhere in the media. Same with other rural white areas that vote democrat. I live in one of those areas

There's something about being around blacks that tends to redpill white people. It's easy for people in states like Vermont and New Hampshire to tout the merits of diversity in the safety of their lily-white gated communities.

Although, don't be surprised if NH swings toward Trump. That state has an independent streak that most of the Northeast lacks.

NH here. I didn't have power the last 2 days. Only news source I had were the two state papers. They both ran pro Hillary articles front page both days. Nothing good about Trump. There's more to it than that, but yeah, I can see why a lot of older folks and normies would be pro Hillary if all they hear is good news about her.

Yeah eastern Iowa is turning to Trump now because there has been a big increase in minority crime due to the government relocating them to "racist" white communities. Just made them more racist

I'll take things you can google in less than a minute for $200

>Following the 2012 elections, New Hampshire had the first all-female congressional delegation in the country

>many people had moved in from out of state. Much of this immigration included the arrival of more liberal political influences of the urban areas of New York and New England in Vermont

tl;dr voters aren't indoctrinated in their culture. they are people of jew york

Let's put it this way. In my town there are more registered republicans than registered democrats. However, the independents dominate both

Trump is so far winning with independents and Bernie butthurt might push Trump over the edge to win

Masshole immigrants.

They are like Mexican immigrants. They flee their home state because it has become intolerable and make their new home as bad as the one that they fled from.

This.

>They flee their home state because it has become intolerable
Due to what?

Shitty liberal policies.

yep...

its easy to justify open borders and multiculturalism from inside your 100% white gated community

i live in a 40% black city and even the black people hate niggers

Not enough cultural enrichment

>"Live free or die "
>(Terms and conditions may apply both to living and dying, please read compete rules for more.)

We in New Hampshire shall have no cultural enrichment.

New England used to be red but when NYC started going to shit in the 70s a lot of people fled to New England. That's why those states are now blue.

This. Everyone in these states don't have to deal with minorities committing crime and abusing welfare in their faces. They're hundreds of miles away from any of those problems and are isolated in luxury. Probably a lot of retired, rich boomers out there who just want to seem politically correct since they know that they won't have to deal with Hispanics or nogs. They will generally go on to stereotype everyone in the South as ignorant, racist, backwards, anti-intellectual since we are fed up with the Tyrones and Juans harassing us everyday.

Basically the same shit that goes on with celebrities like Zuckeberg. They preach tolerance, and anti-bigotry while they themselves build walls around their homes in Hawaii.

Welcome to the world of legal gun ownership with no intent to illegally sell them to criminals.

Huge difference between gun control and gun ban m8.

>implying anyone can leave mass
>implying the roads go somewhere or are navigatable
>implying that they aren't just long parking lots

Dont believe numbers or media too hard, thats all

JEWS

Not everyone votes solely based on opposing all gun regulations. Additionally, left libertarians would support gun ownership and many policies more common in the Democratic party.

>be me
>waiting to buy something
>hear two normies talking about politics in front of me
>"So, who do you support?"
>"Bernie Sanders"
>"Why?"
>"Because college won't be as expensive."
>mfw

I'm from Jew Jersey, are VT/NH worth moving to? I see a lot of positives.

>No minorities
>Liberal attractive scandinavian woman to pump and dump
>East coast intelligence
>Safe to raise kids when I settle down.

I'm from Jew Jersey too and was thinking about moving and finding a job in new england after college. It will be nice to live somewhere that's less of a nanny state.

I will vote blood red every election ;_;

According to US census estimates (2015);

Vermont - 93.3% white (non-hispanic)
New Hampshire - 91.0.% white (non-hispanic)

fuck off we're full
too many dagos as it is

Mad swecuck who has been cucked one to many times by wop bulls