One side has Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, and Vision, Spiderman, ANTS, and She-Hulk

>one side has Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, and Vision, Spiderman, ANTS, and She-Hulk
>The other side does not

Seriously. Tony's side has some heavy hitters like SJWhore and Smug Hulk, but Vision and Blue Marvel alone would be enough without Carol. How the hell is this a fair fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/comics/comics-steve-rogers-returns-to-duty-with-nick-spencer-a141107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bendis is writing, all previously established power levels are now moot.

Tony's side has more minorities.

nice marvel, nice. trying to make captain marvel relevant... a little too late.

What the hell are Whore and Stark going to do to Carol? Power her up?

This is what actually has me worried.

Every single new minority character is on Stark's Side. Whore, Miles, Best girl Kamala, Blacktin America, ect.

sooo, he must be right? obviously he is such a better person

I will never understand why Steve is on Team Minority Report.

seems to go against his freedom boner gimmick

>Blacktin America
"brother america " there FTFY

Iron man's team has 3 people that for all intents and purposes can not die. Why bother?

>Cap standing behind Dyke Marvel
>Thor picking a side
>Cap and DD being on different sides
>This event existing at all
Why

wait why is Falcon not on the same side as Cap? did Sam seriously go traitor?

You're talking about BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

None of these kind of details will matter to what actually happens in his story

Will Tony lose another Civil War again?

Many heroes shouldn`t side with Captain Marvel but then it would be really one sided. Personally I wouldn`t mind seeing something like the majority of heroes fighting against the few who are aligned with a dramatic shift in politics and law but the hook of these events are for the heroes to fight each other.

Marvel desperately wants him to be their new face, so no.

Of course not, I already told you /Bendis/ is writing. Whore and Carol will start tanking each others blows while Tony and Peter are off having lunch somewhere. Meanwhile Black Widow and Hawkeye are doing an MCU reference. Finally, we get the big finale. Kitty Pryde ascends into Goddesshood and is proven to be the Queen of all Civil Wars. She tells everyone to stop and since everyone is on Bendinuity they forgot why they were fighting and go back to being friends. The scene ends with all of them eating. Does anyone have that Bendis bingo board, I think it's a good time to bust that thing out.

Which side has more Jews? That's the winning team.

I`m curious, has anyone in the comic world made the Captain Falcon joke yet? It's low hanging fruit but I get the feeling one of the writers they have wouldn't be above using it.

Didn't they already spoil the ending on which side wins when they revealed their plans for death of X? If it's true then fuck, why bother reading?

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that CW2 will be much more low key and there will be very little actual infighting.

They already said OP's image doesn't actually show true sides, and that lots of people will be switching as the story goes.

WHY THE FUCK IS QUILL THERE

>Bendinuity

as an excuse to shoehorn Kitty into the story.

He's going to get Steve killed again

That has also been bothering me for quite some time but maybe it is related to Thanos being on earth?

>one side has character whose solo is written by Bendis
>Bendis?
>other side has fat cow and piece of furniture
Came to Earth to get some cassettes and decided to fight for freedom and shit.

Because of the GoTG movie.

wait Stark is suddenly all freedom and Cap isn't? was there another axis shift or something stupid like that?

I'm memeing, pay no attention.

What is this war even being fought over?

Inhuman precog a la Minority Report.

Ever watch Minority Report?

On the cover it is about future seeing dude that carol wants to use to stop crime and tony doesn't, but apparently it is largely about Tony being mad rhodey got killed.

When did Carol become a man?

What?

so whos on what side?

>Hawkeye
Fuck, he's dying, isn't he?

Carol is pro Minority Report
Tony is anti-Minority Report

Minority Report with Inhuman flavor. You watched that movie, right?
No idea. I only remember that Kamala is on Tony's side and she'll clash with Carol. I wouldn't be surprised if we got all of those legacies fight originals and shit like that.

That means he's gonna win

>What the hell are Whore and Stark going to do to Carol? Power her up?
shoot her with their non-powering-carol lasers, which they'll have whenever bendis needs them to be able to shoot her
do you even read comics, user?

So Vision is going to get butthurt at Tony and the Avengers?

Fucking Vision

I dunno, did they?

What have they said with Death of X?

IIRC, the last time Carol and Tony clashed, she was drunk, and he tackled her into a power station and she absorbed a city's worth of power.

That Captain Marvels side will win and the X-men/ mutants will end up in there own separate universe.

Tony has new Hulk, Hercules and Thor. He's not doing too bad himself.

> Tony will win the Civil War.
> Tony is backed by the Empi- the Government.
> Tony's side will hold have the upper hand through the story-arc.
> Steve's Rebel Alliance will be on the run throughout the story-arc.

Do we need John William's score and Tony's armor to develop a wheezy quality to to spell it out?

It's called jobbing.

Tony won the first Civil War. He probably won't win another.

That's assuming either side "wins" and the thing their fighting about isn't revoked at the end regardless.

what do Sup Forums think of blue marvel i watched a video on him and i like his backstory. what is he like in the current books?

>it was all a what if Ulysess asked himself about telling the Avengers about his powers

CM has Vision, Blue Marvel, the American known as Steve, She-Hulk, Ant-Man, Bucky, and Hackeye. I know they need people for these, but they couldn't pick a worse bunch to represent it.

He's fine, but Ewing has this bad habit of making stories center around him a lot.

is he like super powerful but with a caveat like his powers only work on black people?

Wrong Civil War, m8.

Shittiest origin ever.

But as a guy who fought in ww2 what do you think he'd pick if you told him if he had this power in the 1930's he could stop Hitlers rise to power

Thought Death of X was just about the death of the dream

Because Bendis put all his personal favorites and current projects on one side

Why didn't he do that so far? It's not like time travel doesn't exist.

Civil War 2? This is a joke, right?

>find out this retarded event is miniority report
>find out for some fucking reason Captain muthafucking America is on the pro-pre-crime side

So has it finally happened? Is this the worse era of comics?

Bingo is never a joke

No

They even admitted they shat it out quickly just so they could have something by the movie

Whor beat Odin's ass across the galaxy. Carol is gonna get fucked

why are they going to fight this time?

Minority Report

Minority Report

He had a stupid origin but lucked out on getting attached to Al Ewing who seems to love using him and is doing cool things with him.

I haven't been keeping up with this, what's the conflict this time? And why is Captain Marvel leader?

Nah, he's on New Avengers, and their CWII arc is away from the main event.
He and anyone in that book are fine.

I looked up what minority report was

they're fighting over tom cruise wanting to arrest people before they commit the crime

I hate that the Guardians have a somewhat legitimate excuse to show up, by getting called by both Carol & Tony to provide back-up due to previous membership.

if you could have seen the future

you'd have known your post was unnecessary

Because they desperately want her to be popular and will try absolutely anything to make it stick.

>beast blames cyclopes for something
chuckled

Steve is not exactly on Carol's side, According to Spencer he's going to be mostly neutral

>"Steve is very much aware of the impact him picking a side would have on the conflict, his desire is to end the fighting. He doesn't want a second civil war because he knows the cost of it. He's trying to be Switzerland. It may not be that easy as it goes on. It's going to be challenging for him to remain on the sidelines. His position is that heroes should work together and if we're divided, things will fall apart. That's what he's trying to get through to Tony and Carol."

>comicbookmovie.com/comics/comics-steve-rogers-returns-to-duty-with-nick-spencer-a141107

oh thank goodness

>what is jobbing?

Weren't they building up for him to fight Sam over something? I thought that was going to be one of the things Civil War 2 was going to be about, the originals vs legacies. Notice how they're all on opposite sides in these images

But they said the same thing about AvX

The closest one I think I've seen is Kamala disapproving of Carol. Sam seems to be copying Richard.
Not really much on the Original vs Legacy thing.

Sam Wilson, not Sam Alexander

The first images we saw for Civil War 2 were Sam Wilson and Tony Stark fighting

They were both upset with each other because they disagreed about the way Sam was handling his crime fighting but it didn't escalate into anything serious, the worst that happened was that Sam made some birds shit on Steve.

They made up during the whole Standoff event tho.

Oh I thought you meant Sam Guthrie.

I'll be honest, all Sams look the same to me

Marvel will not rest until Carol Danvers becomes a man and marries Spider-Woman

>Sam seems to be copying Richard.
He's continuing the Nova tradition to tell the Terran superheroes to fuck off when they start Civil Wars and then ditch Earth for space.

Why does marvel ignore the xmen? Wouldn't they have atleast shown up in the first civil war, seeing that it would make fucking sense for them to be against registration. And don't they have at least a better reason for being involved in this than say the guardians of the galaxy

Cause they don't have the film rights. Thus, they don't want to advertise them in the slightest

Why would Disney want more material for Sony to pull from?

Civil War is just an average tuesday for the X-Men

But didn't the first civil war come out before the much was really big?

They have a mini in this event, but they are also doing apoc wars and death of X in their books at the same time. They are simply overbooked.

>Falcon, Nova, and Cannonball form their own superhero team called the Sensational Sams

>Their main villain is The Leader AKA Samuel Sterns

>Not to be outdone the Peters do the same and they become The X-Boyfriends and their villain is Paste Pot Pete Kitty's current boyfriend

That was meant to be mcu

who is Blue Marvel?

The mortal enemy of Red Marvel